Jard's Peculiar Source's - How much are you selling yours for?

As the title says, I've got 2-3 engineers with close to 30 cores and curious as to what people are charging to craft Sky Golems, Pierre and Rascal Bot.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your best bet for working out prices is www.theunderminejournal.com - it shows the prices on your realm (average and mean) plus it also shows the prices across all the servers for your faction where it has been put on the AH.

You can figure out from here what price you could put yours up for.

To make the most gold in the long run? Well, save your sky golems till next xpac.

Nobody will be making them anymore (especially because of the 30 daily CDs) and you can charge whatever you want.

They will sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    To make the most gold in the long run? Well, save your sky golems till next xpac.

Nobody will be making them anymore (especially because of the 30 daily CDs) and you can charge whatever you want.

They will sell.
    This.

At the moment, I've seen them as low as 30 on trade.

If you take out the price you would be getting just using the Living Steel to make belt buckles instead on our server, you're honestly barely making 200 for a daily cool down on these. I'm not sure this price can sustain this low, because I honestly think a LOT of people won't see it as worth the effort, as for practically any other profession there are easier ways to make a lot more gold then that a day.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

I'd say 200g for a daily cooldown is a very good deal, considering you just press a button. A button that everyone with a max level engineer can press.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post

They will sell.
    This is the best approach in my opinion.
    The prices for the mounts and pets are in such rapid decline, that they will soon not be worth the effort. But if you keep making the Sources, and stockpile them, you likely end up with a nice payout once the next expansion causes Pandaria mats becoming cheap as dirt, and that's when you can make the Living Steel for less too..
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Sold 1 golem I made for 47k. Bought one off the AH yesterday for 35k. Put it back on the AH last night for 48k and sold sometime before I woke up this morning.

52-58k when they're available on my tiny little realm. Only ever seen 5 up for sale alliance side, with three being the highest at any one point.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

Quote Originally Posted by Junkdepot View Post
    52-58k when they're available on my tiny little realm. Only ever seen 5 up for sale alliance side, with three being the highest at any one point.
    Same here,only ever seen 3 on at one time. Started at 150k but they didn't stay that way for long lol. When they dropped to 50k I picked one up. Never so much as seen Pierre or Rascal Bot.
    Some mornings it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints.