Deleted

Juggernaught (enhance)

Killed it before but im really not happy with the numbers im getting. My latest sim (before the 553 weapon) was around the 180k mark but it seems a bit low.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=7194&e=7639

is the log form my kill tonight on it and i did die towards the end but got ressed fairly fast.

Juat to update.. during the kill both weapons were chanted with elemental force ( i know..) and i didnt have the 553 weapon i was using a 524 upgraded hc sc weapon in offhand.

main reason ive chosen this fight is because its fairly derp mode dps wise but feel free to check other fights if im screwing up
    any suggestions?
    Last edited by mmoc90ba442814; 2013-10-23 at 09:52 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just looked at my last log for comparison. This was done on flex 10 or 11 I think. I'm 10ish ilvls above you, but I'm noticing our top damaging abilities are a little varied. i'm on my phone and can't really get to into detail on your logs, but if you want to look at this to compare, this might help.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/t...?s=3728&e=3998

Juggernaut is a bad fight to look at especially depending on your strategy. If on normal you are able to put yourself at a wall so his seismic ability doesn't stop you from hitting him, then your DPS should be pretty good. If you end up getting knocked back every time then you will lose out on a ton of DPS. Heroic is even worse because the strat used by most guilds makes it almost impossible sans pocket healer for you to get good uptime.

Quote Originally Posted by Potsu View Post
    Heroic is even worse because the strat used by most guilds makes it almost impossible sans pocket healer for you to get good uptime.
    Huh? What do "most guilds" do on that fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post
    Huh? What do "most guilds" do on that fight?
    Probably the fatboss tactic of standing out of missile range the entirety of P2 just waiting.

You can tell this very easily from the log though, naturally. I would still put iron juggernaught up there with malkorok as the best fights to check your dps on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoyi View Post
    I just looked at my last log for comparison. This was done on flex 10 or 11 I think. I'm 10ish ilvls above you, but I'm noticing our top damaging abilities are a little varied. i'm on my phone and can't really get to into detail on your logs, but if you want to look at this to compare, this might help.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/t...?s=3728&e=3998
    He is talented in UF and you are PE so it is different, I am playing UF too, so top 5 his damaging abilities are same compared to mine.

I am not best at reading logs but from what I see you should try and keep higher uptime on Searing/Fire Elemental totem (72% on that fight) and you were dead for 10 seconds so thats another loss, and as you used Bloodlust on start of fight after you died you lost debuff and could of used it again for self (it was more then 5 mins of fight so should be off cd). And ofc don't forget Lightning Shield after ress
    Last edited by IWantCookies; 2013-10-24 at 02:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IWantCookies View Post
    He is talented in UF and you are PE so it is different, I am playing UF too, so top 5 his damaging abilities are same compared to mine.

I am not best at reading logs but from what I see you should try and keep higher uptime on Searing/Fire Elemental totem (72% on that fight) and you were dead for 10 seconds so thats another loss, and as you used Bloodlust on start of fight after you died you lost debuff and could of used it again for self (it was more then 5 mins of fight so should be off cd). And ofc don't forget Lightning Shield after ress

all things i forgot to do after i ressed lol :S

But as a whole are those numbers about right? or am i doing something really stupid/missing something obvious.

@aoyi sorry only just got back home to reply to you. As cookies mentioned we are running slightly different
    talents which will affect the ability dmg %