641 71.70%
  • China

253 28.30%
Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Unless China has really good tunneling skills, they have zero chance of getting any troops on the US mainland. If they did get there, through their sneaky tunnel, then those wepons in private hands will do fuck all to stop their army.
    It was a hypothetical. That and I said 'Won't be easy' not impossible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless China has really good tunneling skills, they have zero chance of getting any troops on the US mainland. If they did get there, through their sneaky tunnel, then those wepons in private hands will do fuck all to stop their army.
    How do you figure? Personally, if we were to bet on a battle between a brigade of Chinese conscripts and a neighborhood of midwesterners, I'd go all-in on the Americans every time.

But no, you're right. No insurgency has ever repelled a foreign invasion. That's why Finland became part of Russia, if I'm not mistaken.

Neither of them can project enough force that far for the sustained time period necessary to "win" against either.

It would be like a battle to the death by two knights in armor with the weapon of choice being marshmallows. They would be more at risk of heatstroke or exhaustion then actually hurting their opponent.

Unless ofc nukes.

So why does US fear China right now?
    "The Naxxramas Warrior. Eternal slayer of the Orcs."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    Do you always change the subject captain rhetorical question?

980 useless threads and counting.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't. Like, not even slightly. China is a punchline here, like North Korea, or Argentina.

The US, we have so many jets and tanks just sitting around waiting to be used. We have spent more on our military than the next highest 15 countries combined. Nobody can match us if all rules were off. We could single-handedly wipe the planet clean. It's truly terrifying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    How do you figure? Personally, if we were to bet on a battle between a brigade of Chinese conscripts and a neighborhood of midwesterners, I'd go all-in on the Americans every time.

But no, you're right. No insurgency has ever repelled a foreign invasion. That's why Finland became part of Russia, if I'm not mistaken.
    If you think that US citizens armed with rifles and handguns will stand up to an army that is unrestrained, then you are in deep, deep denial of reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    We don't. Like, not even slightly. China is a punchline here, like North Korea, or Argentina.
    Then why does everyone say China is controlling the US now?
    "The Naxxramas Warrior. Eternal slayer of the Orcs."

10+ Year Old Account
    Because they are. Doesn't mean they fear them.

Have you ever heard of google captain rhetorical question? Use it and not the mmo champion forums. You can find out the answer to stupid questions on your own.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    tbh theres no chinese people here so its all biased towards USA, china have way more people than america so many that they have a law on how many kids you can have there. The US army isnt good they only win wars due to numbers nothing more and chinese have more numbers so they would win but ofc the majority of the votes are american cos this is an american site so theres gonna be patriotic ppl here

There's something to be said for 4 million Chinese Americans already living there that could turn vs a paltry 100k americans in china though I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    tbh theres no chinese people here so its all biased towards USA, china have way more people than america so many that they have a law on how many kids you can have there. The US army isnt good they only win wars due to numbers nothing more and chinese have more numbers so they would win but ofc the majority of the votes are american cos this is an american site so theres gonna be patriotic ppl here
    How would the Chinese get their troops to the US? Neither their navy nor airforce would last more than a few weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    People think America will win because of there tech. They couldn't even beat the Taliban who live in caves.

- - - Updated - - -

How would the Chinese get their troops to the US? Neither their navy nor airforce would last more than a few weeks.
    Depends how they do it. If they befriend some South America countries they would have a chance. An invasion though Mexico would mess you up big time. Or from Alaska and Canada. If China went to war with American you can sure as hell count Russia in. Move all there troops though Russia then down and attack from Canada.
    Last edited by Airwaves; 2013-10-26 at 01:25 AM.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    People think America will win because of there tech. They couldn't even beat the Taliban who live in caves.

- - - Updated - - -

Depends how they do it. If they befriend some South America countries they would have a chance.
    How do you beat someone who lives in a cave? Is living in a Cave not a sign that you might've lost already.

Which south american country would be that stupid?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you think that US citizens armed with rifles and handguns will stand up to an army that is unrestrained, then you are in deep, deep denial of reality.
    This sounds an awful lot like the gun-phobic BS I hear in a certain other thread...

But I believe you're the one in denial here. And frankly, I'm offended that after my years of training with firearms, and my military service, that you think I couldn't stand my ground against an untrained Chinese peasant conscript.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    How do you beat someone who lives in a cave? Is living in a Cave not a sign that you might've lost already.

Which south american country would be that stupid?
    Argentina, chilli. They were allies with the nazis. That says more then enough.
    Aye mate

Deleted

In short, because they're wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Quick reminder, when did the Taliban conquer America again? Last I checked, we still have an elected Christian president.

Deleted
    I guess it depends on if there are nukes. If there are nukes, everyone wins I guess. If not the U.S. has other technology that would turn China into dust.