Voters
894. This poll is closed
  • USA

641 71.70%
  • China

253 28.30%
Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The only ones who would win are the worms, the cockroaches and the maggots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Depends how they do it. If they befriend some South America countries they would have a chance. An invasion though Mexico would mess you up big time. Or from Alaska and Canada. If China went to war with American you can sure as hell count Russia in. Move all there troops though Russia then down and attack from Canada.
    I'm not entirely sure that Russia would be backing China, considering they aren't very chummy.

China couldn't sneak in with any significant force as they'd have no air cover. US land forces would see zero action, as it would be entirely dealt with by the air force and navy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    This sounds an awful lot like the gun-phobic BS I hear in a certain other thread...

But I believe you're the one in denial here. And frankly, I'm offended that after my years of training with firearms, and my military service, that you think I couldn't stand my ground against an untrained Chinese peasant conscript.

The problem comes with the large % that are not military trained.

still, as I said before China's navy wouldn't even leave the port.

Such a war can't ever happen.
    US calls China "hey we want to invade you but we're broke as usual, can we borrow some money to fund the war?"; China "No" = No war.

10+ Year Old Account
    This sounds an awful lot like the gun-phobic BS I hear in a certain other thread...

But I believe you're the one in denial here. And frankly, I'm offended that after my years of training with firearms, and my military service, that you think I couldn't stand my ground against an untrained Chinese peasant conscript.
    Good luck with fighting a tank with an AR-15. Le me know how that works out for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick reminder, when did the Taliban conquer America again? Last I checked, we still have an elected Christian president.
    They never wanted to conquer anything. They wanted america to leave the middle east alone. They wanted you to attack Afghanistan because they knew they would go broke because of it. They won in Afghanistan. The american government might say different but they lost. Even Bin ladens own son who was in line to lead after his dad but he left it all behind said that was the whole point the the tower attacks.

They are going to take Afghanistan back after you leave and they will run it just like before and they sent America broke and they will never be able to invade again because of it.

The whole point of there war was to send America broke. And they Won.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    So why does US fear China right now?
    The US doesn't fear China, ignorant people in the US fear China.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Good luck with fighting a tank with an AR-15. Le me know how that works out for you.
    These guys did it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=TNajHTq0N9E

And yes, we can make our own explosives. I know you want to believe Americans are retarded, but we can.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just run upto the tank, throw some C4 on it then shoot the C4 with your gun. Works in Battlefield. So should work IRL. Atleast that's how most american gun fanatics see war.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    If you think that US citizens armed with rifles and handguns will stand up to an army that is unrestrained, then you are in deep, deep denial of reality.
    This really wouldn't be the case if China were to make it to U.S. soil. The U.S. could easily produce more and more weapons, militarize our police force, call for citizen militias and insurgencies. Not only that even if China landed in America they'd still be facing the might of our Air Force, Navy, and ground forces. China would get its ass kicked either way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    So why does US fear China right now?
    The only ones that "fear" China are those that hear the little talking points in the media that say the US is "owned" by China. In reality, most of our debt is our own, and we owe Japan nearly as much as China. And then there is the fact that China can't even demand payment because their economy depends on exporting goods to the US. So really, people just don't know things and think China owns the world. But we're not too far off from their economy imploding which might kick the world back into more issues.

Deleted
    People think America will win because of there tech. They couldn't even beat the Taliban who live in caves.

- - - Updated - - -

Depends how they do it. If they befriend some South America countries they would have a chance. An invasion though Mexico would mess you up big time. Or from Alaska and Canada. If China went to war with American you can sure as hell count Russia in. Move all there troops though Russia then down and attack from Canada.
    The wars in the Middle-East are not unrestricted. If they were Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Iraq would still be massive piles of rubble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therionn View Post
    This really wouldn't be the case if China were to make it to U.S. soil. The U.S. could easily produce more and more weapons, militarize our police force, call for citizen militias and insurgencies. Not only that even if China landed in America they'd still be facing the might of our Air Force, Navy, and ground forces. China would get its ass kicked either way.
    Produce more guns then cheap Chinese labor? Yep you are in deep denial of reality. Changing factories that make playstations for you into making weapons to kill you with wouldn't be hard.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    They never wanted to conquer anything. They wanted america to leave the middle east alone. They wanted you to attack Afghanistan because they knew they would go broke because of it. They won in Afghanistan. The american government might say different but they lost. Even Bin ladens own son who was in line to lead after his dad but he left it all behind said that was the whole point the the tower attacks.

They are going to take Afghanistan back after you leave and they will run it just like before and they sent America broke and they will never be able to invade again because of it.

The whole point of there was was to sent America broke. And they Won.
    They just wanted to throw a tantrum break some glass and let the US invade the Country?

Pro Tipp there was no single international terror act involving an afghan.
    9/11? Saudi arabians+emirates.... receiving pilot training in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    These guys did it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=TNajHTq0N9E

And yes, we can make our own explosives. I know you want to believe Americans are retarded, but we can.
    I think you've seen Red Dawn too many times.

Deleted
    People think America will win because of there tech. They couldn't even beat the Taliban who live in caves.

- - - Updated - - -

Yet none of those countries have a Navy or an Air Force that is capable of transferring weapons and supplies to the Chinese troops attempting to occupy America. And if we're bringing allies into this the U.S. would have most of the world on it's side.

10+ Year Old Account
    China doesn't have the air power or sea capability to get out of China. Nor sufficient enough defenses to stop us from literally cutting them off.

I am using your OP as it is just us two with no other intervention. China does not stand a chance. All that land power needs to get to us to be effective.

Deleted
    There are a lot of ways to avoid tanks, especially in America.

- - - Updated - - -

Produce more guns then cheap Chinese labor? Yep you are in deep denial of reality. Changing factories that make playstations for you into making weapons to kill you with wouldn't be hard.
    The U.S. can produce a lot of weapons on short notice. Unless China is sending their entire civilian population against the Americans (this is only if they are capable of reaching America, which they're not), they're not going to win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    They just wanted to throw a tantrum break some glass and let the US invade the Country?
    Yes. Even his own son said this. And he was at the top of al qaeda before he left it all and moved to turkey. They won the moment america said they were going to invade.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therionn View Post
    There are a lot of ways to avoid tanks, especially in America.
    Just don't go to Nevada. That's where all those Abrams are parked that were forced onto the Army.