Help with timers for sending people down on Heroic Norushen

I was wondering if DBM or weakauras can be coded to allow me to make special timers to send my team down in order. We use a strat where i send 1 dps down every 10 seconds but sometimes I lose track of time and go 15-20 seconds between sending people and then we fall behind in dps and hit berserk. Is there any way I can code WA or DBM to do a 10 second countdown constantly or code each individual person going down?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegolfpro View Post
    I was wondering if DBM or weakauras can be coded to allow me to make special timers to send my team down in order. We use a strat where i send 1 dps down every 10 seconds but sometimes I lose track of time and go 15-20 seconds between sending people and then we fall behind in dps and hit berserk. Is there any way I can code WA or DBM to do a 10 second countdown constantly or code each individual person going down?
    I quickly wrote an addon for my guild that do this stuff.
    As it looks it could usefull to others, i will upload it to wowace, ill post the url as soon as the wowace project is validated

Cool, i'd love to have a look at what you created and see if i can implement it with my own guild. Thanks. Any others have thoughts on this matter?

Deleted
    I just uploaded the project to wowace, named it BLTNorushen.
    Once it is validated, you should be able to download the first -and basic- release on wowace or Curse.

That is exactly what i was looking to code myself so thank you for sharing and saving me quite some time. Any other secret addons you want to share for the various bosses? haha =)

Deleted
    It seems you don't need approval to download it

http://www.wowace.com/addons/blt-norushen/