Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    MMO-Champs use to be my go to place for leaks. I have seen nothing nothing at all. It seems they stopped really leaking anything since CATA. For MOP they were just as quiet until MoP hit beta.
    They never leaked Cataclysm. They only publicized the leak that originated from the Something Awful forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    The Dark Below

Why would it be more complex than that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    the dark below
    The Dark Below was a hoax. You can go check any trademark database and look for The Dark Below. You won't find it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Travio View Post
    I'm not sure if it's The Dark Below or not, but there's been multiple 'leaks' - it just depends on which one you believe is true. And I'm sure one of the three ideas out there are the actual expansion.

To be fair though, I put the most backing behind The Dark Below. The extra trademarks filed afterwards don't disprove that it was a fake filing. They just prove it is possible to fake file.
    Well with even cute but deadly proved to be a real legit trademark I'm beginning to doubt there are fake trademarks. Who knows? Maybe Corgis Unleashed is something. Who's to say Corgis is not the name of one being.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    The Dark Below was a hoax. You can go check any trademark database and look for The Dark Below. You won't find it.
    In Canada, a company can have a trademark filed, approved, and legitimized in two days. That's how it took them to get Reaper of Souls done.

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Well with even cute but deadly proved to be a real legit trademark I'm beginning to doubt there are fake trademarks. Who knows? Maybe Corgis Unleashed is something. Who's to say Corgis is not the name of one being.
    Corgis pronounced core-ghis, not core-ghees, new replacement expansion for Legacy of the Void (the trademark of which has been abandoned, at least in Canada).
    Last edited by Travio; 2013-10-26 at 09:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, could be The Dark Below, and I am hoping it is, as I want to be a playable naga. It might have been an actual leak, attempted cover up. But hey, im waiting for blizzcon

Corgis Unleashed and The Dark Below have both been removed from the trademark databases.

10+ Year Old Account
    Corgi Unleashed for a pet battle tournament for Gyms in their own run and battle the Elite Golden a group of well known and powerful pet battle experts with their own type of pet battlers and even to I would like to see the Dark Below to finally see the places that Blizzard missed like Kul Tiras being in the actual south of Stranglethorn, Tel Abim with a new type of gorilla humanoid and where the monkey race actually came from, going to the Broken Isles and doing the Tomb of Sargeras as a dungeon, and so on.

I would love to if the level cap goes to one hundred and even to this would be asking for a lot, but I would love Ogres being playable for Horde and something else for the Alliance.
    They also mentioned that Gilneas would be retaken again for the Alliance, but I seriously want it ruled by the Gilneans and I want other Alliance races to be in the city as well. Undercity could also have more to do in the top of their city and the top is kinda plain and most of the Forsaken can change it to fit their needs.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Travio View Post
    In Canada, a company can have a trademark filed, approved, and legitimized in two days. That's how it took them to get Reaper of Souls done.
    First off, a formalized application is not a registered trademark.

Second, I'm aware they can be holding off registering it until last minute. They did so with the Reaper of Souls which was only a few days before it's announcement, and even Wrath of the Lich King which was only registered four or five days before BlizzCon. That doesn't really speak for the legitimacy of a trademark that was filed on the OHIM database and then rescinded two weeks later.

Deleted
    Well, I'm almost sure that the leaked The Dark Below TM was not fake. Actually, this would be a truly clever title choice as TDB refers to the depths of the ocean (Old Gods) and some dark, demonic place (non-canon Legion lore). I've already speculated elsewhere that WOWX5 will follow the very successful WotLK scheme almost 1:1, including but not limited to:

- Illidan redemption story combined with a Black Temple II retro-raid
    - Old God storyline incl. an Azshara raid and a N'Zoth raid
    - Burning Legion storyline incl. a Kil'jaeden raid on Argus
    - Demon Hunter hero class
    - Several popular places as dungeons like the Rift of Aln (Emerald Dream) etc

I'm pretty sure that we'll see both the Old Gods *and* the Legion in WOWX5, which would make The Dark Below the perfect expansion title. Nevertheless, I find it amazing that there are absolutely no leaks yet while you can already follow the Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls alpha (D3X1) over at Diablofans. ^^
    Last edited by mmoca322092fb4; 2013-10-26 at 09:27 PM.

They won't do another underwater zone. Vashj'ir was a fail.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's at Blizzcon.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peso View Post
    actually, polls show it is actually relatively even on like and hate. I absolutely loved the zone. Sure there were a few flaws, but the zone was amazing. You even got some of it in the dread wastes, which I liked.

Vashjir's environment was great. I'm sure they'll revisit the concept and make it bad-proof so everyone can handle basic combat.

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Blizz getting better at plugging leaks and probably threatened MMO champ/WoWhead etc with legal action on potential NDA leaks or threatened to not give them any info/prizes/beta+alpha access in future.

I'm 99% sure Boub and a few other fan site owners know exactly what the next expac is by now
    Generally, even if they were to threaten the big and popular fansites, sometimes leaks happens from like "This One Guy With That One Website", remember "The Alpha WotLK Wiki" ?

Boub even said once that they do find some info sometimes but doesnt post it on the website because it barely has any context, or sometimes he wait to see if Blizzard slips even more before pointing it out (such as the high-res Goblin and Worgen masks). He doesnt hate Blizzard and half the times leaks just end up with people being hostile and more work for his moderators.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

Why. Why was it "fail"?. honestly it baffles my mind the amount of rage the zone gets when personally i take my hat off to Blizzard for trying something different. Visually it was really impressive, and the speed buff when swimming/walking around the zone helps alot.

I dont understand why players found it so hard to adjust to another axis of movement, so instead of forward back left right, we have up down to deal with now. Think of the movement as flying all the time and then its not so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    MMO-Champs use to be my go to place for leaks. I have seen nothing nothing at all. It seems they stopped really leaking anything since CATA. For MOP they were just as quiet until MoP hit beta.
    Curse bought MMO after that leak and Blizzard pays Curse a lot of money in advertising. You connect the dots.

Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    Vashjir's environment was great. I'm sure they'll revisit the concept and make it bad-proof so everyone can handle basic combat.
    Only thing great about Vash'Jir is the fact that fighting in the water is lame, thus there were much fewer people leveling there and much fewer gankers than Mount Gankal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually there was a leak. The Dark Below. But it was covered up and now only a small group of faithfuls believe in it.
    People STILL believe that was a leak?

/facepalm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedstery View Post
    Whats the obsession with leaks in this place?
    Well, it's the end of the expansion. People want to know new stuff about the next one. And as people "consume/tire" of the current contet faster and faster, they want new information about the next content faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffman View Post
    Honestly, I'd much rather hear it from the horse's mouth, as it goes, than have it spoiled by some fansite.

I may be in the minority, though.
    Me too. But if I see a leak I won't be able to resist.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/4519250

One of the reasons they didn't release Abyssal Maw was because people were fatigued from Vashj'ir. I can't imagine an entire expansion.