Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    oqueque keeps stats, and almost all of them are within 55-45% range. I think Strands of the Ancients is the only one that is really crazy favored for Alliance. Most of them are slightly favored to horde though.

Temple was strange for me. I lost 4 times in a row and didn´t even get close to winning, then on the 5th try, we crushed them (different pugs) and I even got a bunch of achievements. The Mine I won the first game and it took me half of it just to figure out how it worked.

But the biggest advice I can give you is that both of these are NOT AV... your individual contribution will matter.

Deleted
    Sir, you are lying.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchmagoz View Post
    Sir, you are lying.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    Well of course im a common denominator.

Are you implying that if I wasn't in those Matches I could win those Matches?

Derp.
    Lol, You sir are the one who just derped
    He very, very clearly meant without you, those BGs could've been won, Not that you would've won if you wasn't there.

Deleted
    Nice made up numbers, and why do you want the legendary anyway? To do LFR?

To be fair, they are right, you are lying. From your OP:

In the past 2 weeks I have done 37 Silvershard Mine battles and 23 Temple of Kotmogu. Have won 0 of them.
    You've won 4/38 of your SSM BGs, but you said you did 37 and lost all of them.

i have no problem believing that you've lost a chunk of them trying to finish this quest, but I seriously doubt it's anywhere near the number you're stating, and you're just over exaggerating as people are want to do on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    in bgs due to the amount of people afk/ not really caring it usually just takes one or two good player to build enough enthusiasm to wake the rest of the team up as well...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anko View Post
    Nice made up numbers, and why do you want the legendary anyway? To do LFR?

Does noone actually read through the thread before they post, already posted this twice now.

And I don't do LFR anymore, I do Flex and N with my Guild.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by britishbubba View Post
    To be fair, they are right, you are lying. From your OP:

You've won 4/38 of your SSM BGs, but you said you did 37 and lost all of them.

i have no problem believing that you've lost a chunk of them trying to finish this quest, but I seriously doubt it's anywhere near the number you're stating, and you're just over exaggerating as people are want to do on the internet.
    Yet another person who did not read the entire thread, where I also said :

The few wins I have of the BG's in question were from the Start of MoP when they were still new, even the few achieves I have from them are dated Dec 2012/Jan 2013.

As you can see I have terrible luck across most, Isle of Conquest and Warsong being my only good ratio BG's.
    Also as an Update, have lost another 4 Silvershards!! since starting this Thread, bringing it up to a Nice 41 losses.

Just seems backwards to make PvE'rs do PvP.
    not at all. PvP is part of every MMO. the story of WoW is BASED on a conflict between the alliance and the horde (~PvP). get over it.

That doesn't remove the fact that if you've done 37 since you started the quest and lost all of them, you can't have 38 entered, with 4 won. If you have 41 played and won 4, then you'd be left with the magic number of 37 losses in SSM that could make it right, but no, that's not the amount you've played.

I did read the thread, you just don't know math.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you are doing flex and normal with your guild, why not ask them to do a few BGs with you to help out? At the end of the day an extra player with Legendary is a team asset (regardless of your level of progression).
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

10+ Year Old Account

>.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by britishbubba View Post
    That doesn't remove the fact that if you've done 37 since you started the quest and lost all of them, you can't have 38 entered, with 4 won. If you have 41 played and won 4, then you'd be left with the magic number of 37 losses in SSM that could make it right, but no, that's not the amount you've played.

I did read the thread, you just don't know math.
    Ahh You are right there, Seems I forgot to remove the 4, So it was 33 Losses. But as I just stated, I've lost 4 since this thread started, which brings it up to the number anyway :/

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Does noone actually read through the thread before they post, already posted this twice now.

- - - Updated - - -

Also as an Update, have lost another 4 Silvershards!! since starting this Thread, bringing it up to a Nice 41 losses.
    Learn some maths, You have NOT Lost 37 when you made this thread, and your numbers PROVE that, 38 battles, with 4 wins, Means it is literaly impossible to have lost 37, You can only have lost 34 at that point, seriously, Inflating your numbers to make it sound more dramatic is one of the most stupid things to do on this forum, because then noone's going to believe the crap you say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    If you are doing flex and normal with your guild, why not ask them to do a few BGs with you to help out? At the end of the day an extra player with Legendary is a team asset (regardless of your level of progression).
    I've asked a few times, usually get no response or a "I'm busy" or a "Nah I don't PvP/Don't have PvP gear" response.

Also being Alliance people generally scoff at Silvershard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post

>.<
    A MAN THAT KNOWS MY PAIN!

43.. Damn. and here I thought 37 was bad.

He read, but with that screendump you couldn't have lost more than 34 in row, so instead of insulting everybody, because most don't believe you, you might want to read it carefully first and then answer in the appropriate way.

Seems like terrible luck, regardless. I rerolled to a lvl 88 char in start of june, and i got the 600 cloak before 5.4 hit, and legendary the day it hit.
    Do as we do for the bgs. Go with a couple of friends. We have some that likes pvp, so it wasn't hard, and it makes it a lot easier.

Koto is easy enough. Just keep going for the orb, die, go back for orb, die, orb, die, orb, die, orb, tell others they will lose if they don't start taking orb, and keep saying how many free orbs there is so they don't forget and keep the rotation of orb/die up. It's a very fun bg!
    >.>
    Well. It works, but the bg sucks. Silvershard is great fun, and even 2-3 people, specially with a healer, can change it tremendously.

Edit:
    Ah. Shame with people not wanting to help you out.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    He read, but with that screendump you couldn't have lost more than 34 in row, so instead of insulting everybody, because most don't believe you, you might want to read it carefully first and then answer in the appropriate way.

Seems like terrible luck, regardless. I rerolled to a lvl 88 char in start of june, and i got the 600 cloak before 5.4 hit, and legendary the day it hit.
    Do as we do for the bgs. Go with a couple of friends. We have some that likes pvp, so it wasn't hard, and it makes it a lot easier.

Koto is easy enough. Just keep going for the orb, die, go back for orb, die, orb, die, orb, die, orb, tell others they will lose if they don't start taking orb, and keep saying how many free orbs there is so they don't forget and keep the rotation of orb/die up. It's a very fun bg!
    >.>
    Well. It works, but the bg sucks. Silvershard is great fun, and even 2-3 people, specially with a healer, can change it tremendously.

Edit:
    Ah. Shame with people not wanting to help you out.
    Yeah I said I saw he was right, meaning it was only at 34 losses not 37, But as I said just before I've done another 4 since the thread started and lost them all aswell, bringing it up to that number anyway.

I also know the BG's fairly well, my Main PvP character Is full Tyran/Grevious and does quite well in them.

It is just this one damn character I can't do it on, which makes me die a little inside when I log on one of my Alts and win a Shards from a Random BG queue.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decipato View Post

In my eyes, you shouldnt even be able to get the legendary Q items from LFR, only real raiders should get it. As it is infact the "best" item in the game atm.
    I agree, LFR and Flex should not be included. Only group raids, on full, not gimped raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also being Alliance.
    Should've mentioned this in the first post. There's your problem.

:3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saraxp View Post
    Should've mentioned this in the first post. There's your problem.

:3
    I know, I've been tempted to Xfer, just to get this goddamn quest done.