Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CSKit View Post
    Amazing, especially the wallpaper.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Gozzu View Post
    Oh my god. That's amazing! That sig is just... Im beyond words. So damn grateful <3 Thank you, very much ^^
    Glad you like it <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maybenotquiteasheavy View Post
    One down 5 to go
    Here is the wallpaper requested by Big
    Wow, just wow. I've been continuesly uppdating MMO for the past 72 hours in wait for this, and it has far been worth the wait! Thanks alot for this friend!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Wow, just wow. I've been continuesly uppdating MMO for the past 72 hours in wait for this, and it has far been worth the wait! Thanks alot for this friend!
    So glad you like it Tried to make the Ox feel as big and mighty as he is so hope I succeeded with that

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

10+ Year Old Account
    One down 5 to go
    Here is the wallpaper requested by Big (click for bigger picture)

Queue atm: Merilwen, Sylessnecole, Gozzu, Nymeia
    Still closed for new requests
    So pretty! Can't wait to see more of them.

Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    One down 5 to go
    Here is the wallpaper requested by Big (click for bigger picture)

Queue atm: Merilwen, Sylessnecole, Gozzu, Nymeia
    Still closed for new requests
    I can't wait for you to reopen requests! I'm absolutely in love with your wallpapers and can't wait to request one of my own

That being said, this one is gorgeous!

Main: 110 Blood Elf Paladin Elisoly || signature thanks to Shyama!

10+ Year Old Account
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Razorthin for the name. and since i have always loved the "some men want to watch the world burn" quote from The Dark Knight it would be cool if that was in there just replace men with Warlocks.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zorthin/simple
    Gear set: I suppose the gear he is in kinda try to not let the weapon be in the picture if you can please.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Casting would really bring this wallpaper together so yes casting please.
    General colour scheme: Green would be awesome. i love my green fire.
    Any extras: Okay so i would love to be in like a greenish area kinda like shadowmoon valley i suppose and since i want the color scheme to be green I'd really love to see a green rain of fire being cast...it would be so awesome. Sorry if this is like way to much or anything. just popped into my head and thought it would be cool to see what you guys come up with.
    Last edited by Zahgurim; 2013-10-27 at 06:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dynomosity View Post
    I can't wait for you to reopen requests! I'm absolutely in love with your wallpapers and can't wait to request one of my own

That being said, this one is gorgeous!
    Thank you

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Deleted
    After a while of lurking, looking at all this amazing artwork, decided I had to put in a signature request of my own, here it is if anyone would be kind enough to do this for me:

Visible text: Azaya the Proven Healer
    Armory link: I can't post hyperlinks so you'll have to copy pasta, sorry! eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Azaya/advanced
    Gear set: Same as on armory, although preferably without the staff.
    Helm visible: Yes please.
    General colour scheme: The same as my transmog, white-ish with some light blue in there.
    Pose: I'll leave this up to the artist, as long as it's something priestly and not swinging around a mace I'll be happy.
    Any extras: As I said if you could please leave out the staff, and if it would be possible to tone down how green my goblin is a bit, since it's a big contrast between that and the transmog.

A huge thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Anaxys View Post
    After a while of lurking, looking at all this amazing artwork, decided I had to put in a signature request of my own, here it is if anyone would be kind enough to do this for me:

Visible text: Azaya the Proven Healer
    Armory link: I can't post hyperlinks so you'll have to copy pasta, sorry! eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Azaya/advanced
    Gear set: Same as on armory, although preferably without the staff.
    Helm visible: Yes please.
    General colour scheme: The same as my transmog, white-ish with some light blue in there.
    Pose: I'll leave this up to the artist, as long as it's something priestly and not swinging around a mace I'll be happy.
    Any extras: As I said if you could please leave out the staff, and if it would be possible to tone down how green my goblin is a bit, since it's a big contrast between that and the transmog.

A huge thanks in advance!
    Claiming.
    You'll have it next week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Claiming.
    You'll have it next week.
    Amazing! I never expected such a quick response, huuuuge thanks!

PM request:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Non MMOC size signature:

Chat cover:
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    PM request

NON MMO

MMO

Chat cover

MMO
    Last edited by mmoc0ba67a0b63; 2013-10-27 at 08:34 PM.

They are perfect! Thank you so much for choosing to work on my request

[QUOTE=Jassinta;23082531]WolfieRogue: Not sure if these will have turned out TOO shadowed, but I hope this is sort of what you were after. Any darker and I would've lost all the lines
    QUOTE]

Deleted
    For Twitch:
    What you want for your page: I would like a chat box overlay
    Visible text: I want Panikqt (my character) together with the text 恐慌 and the textunderneath; Monster, Stormscale EU (guild)
    Logo/Character: Troll female warlock, wearing full T3 with "The turning tide" at the side. Preferably the character in casting sequence (damage spell)
    General colour scheme: I would like the background to be The Vale of eternal blossom theme, autumn leaves etc
    Specifics/Extras: Already mentioned vale of eternal blossom - but i really love cherry trees and the whole MoP asian theme,

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Chat cover:
    Awesome! Like he's popping out of the screen.

Wallpaper made for Snuglz.

gallery . twitch . twitter

queue:

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyspice View Post
    Hello there MMO artists!

I recently gender changed my mistweaver monk and would very much like a new signature made.

Visible text: Mitsuwa & guild name: "ToFU"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tsuwa/advanced
    Gear set: Xmog set from armory, please.
    Helm visible: Yes!
    Your pose: I'd like him to be in the mana tea drinking pose if possible. If not that, something cute/bear-like. :P
    General colour scheme: greens/blues/yellows.
    Any extras: Some healing orbs would be great, and/or the renewing mist graphic(blue/green swirls around the toon). Also if you can do the legendary cloak wings that would be badass also.

Any questions please feel free to PM me.

Oh yes I would like the artist who picks this up to be able to provide both mmo/non-mmo sig formats and avatar(if possible). Thanks so much!!
    One week bump!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythriz View Post
    Wallpaper made for Snuglz.
    Was this a double request as I did one for him just few days ago. If so a bit annoyed I spent the time for it. Nice wallpaper though!

One week bump

Quote Originally Posted by CSKit View Post
    Banner and Guild Logo(if possible)
    Size: 1100px 200px (http://fearitself.enjin.com/)
    Visible text: Fear Itself and US-Stormreaver
    Logo: Artists discretion.
    General colour scheme: We're just using orange, black, grey and white. Again, artists discretion. Playing off of the title would be great.
    Specifics: Would like to leave it up to the artist.
    Last edited by CSKit; 2013-10-28 at 05:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Weischbier View Post
    MMOC - Banner request + Avatar + Twitch Chatbox Overlay

Size: Standard MMO-C size + "normal" sized
    Visible text: Kravec the Hordebreaker (Reddish or blueish)
    Logo: Death Knight Class Logo On the Twitch Chat overlay.
    Character can be found here.
    General colour scheme: Dark themed + Redish or blueish. Dark with this color: http://prntscr.com/1vxv6b
    Specifics: I love Northrend and all his dark places. So I would love to reflect it in this banner

I'm about to start streaming and would be a very happy panda, if some gifted artist can help me out with his genuine art skills!

Please
    3 Week Bump