Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    This forum would be a hundred times better if there was a rule against not reading the fucking thread before you post and make an idiot of yourself. Then I wouldnt have to see the same fucking post over and over again that's already been refuted.

The OP posts proof twice over and the inbred trolls keep moving the goalposts.
    This forum would be a hundred times better if there was a rule that you couldnt just go in and cry like a baby because you didnt get your legendary.
    It would also be better if everyone who claimed X to be a fact should be forced to provide proof for that so called fact.
    It would also be better if people stopped calling others inbred trolls because someone doesnt agree with their opinion.

Deleted
    Well statistically someone must be at the front with 99% wins on every BG they enter and someone must be on the back with almost 99% losses on every BG they enter. Might as well be you OP. (The second guy).

Deleted
    I just gotta chime in here and tell OP that I started the BG quest today, and got the wins in less than an hour. ^__^

Quote Originally Posted by darkwarrior42 View Post
    shrug* Blizzard likes trying to force players into different parts of the game, even though the only people that are happy about this are the elitists who already do both PvP and PvE, and enjoy the opportunity to make snide comments at the expense of everyone else.
    Nobody forces anyone, quit being a child about it.

Just for perspective's sake, the probability of losing 60 battlegrounds in a row is (very) roughly 1 in 1,000,000,000,000,000,000. In case anyone is wondering whether to believe this.

Deleted
    1) Over Exaggerating because you are mad does not back up your argument. I doubt you've had 60 losses.

2) You started a quest in June, that many of us have been doing for almost a year, and you expect to get it done fast? Leave the room, just leave right now.

Summary: You are impatient, and this impatience has turned into frustration.

Deleted
    Why has no one said this :

MAKE A PREMADE.

Using one's brain is hard. Better keep running random BG's to win for weeks on end huh ?

(Also I have trouble believing that your loss streak is that bad.)

Quote Originally Posted by Magpai View Post
    Just for perspective's sake, the probability of losing 60 battlegrounds in a row is (very) roughly 1 in 1,000,000,000,000,000,000.
    The probability of your statement there being false approaches 100%.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    Came back to WoW in June this year. Spent a few months messing about and have now leveled up and geared a few different Characters. (a few around 510ilvl, some around 535-540).

My main which I chose to do the Legendary quest with Took me 3 months of doing LFR every week to get my Sigil's and Wisdom's literally got my last one on week 1 of flex wing 1, REALLY bad RNG.

Finally finished my 3 weeks of Valor points, and moved onto the Win a Temple and a Silvershard Mine battle.

Now this is where I've decided to stop trying. In the past 2 weeks I have done 37 Silvershard Mine battles and 23 Temple of Kotmogu. Have won 0 of them.
    Have been trying to get a group of people together in Trade but most people are past this point and can rarely find more than 2-3 people to come along.

At first I thought that 1 win of each wasn't so bad and kind of dismissed the rage of a LOT of Pve'rs who complained about needing to do PvP objectives for a PvE item.

I am now thoroughly with them.

60 BG losses in a row has finally made me not care to get this cloak anymore.
    im with you all the way on that one mate.
    i used to play a resto shammy as a main, but i just couldnt get a group together to win either of the pvp quests so in the end i gave up. i was just messing around on my disc priest & got to the same point of the chain quest & decided to have one last go on my priest. i must have been lucky because i got through both in the space of half an hour, i then decided to make my priest my main again. the point is i spent years getting all my achievements on my shammy, i did everything on her & even got the beloved title & an alliance 1st as a resto shammy. dont get me wrong, i love playing disc, but all that time & effort i put into playing my shammy, has basically been a complete & utter wait of fucking time & all because i was FORCED to do 2 bloody pvp quests to continue with a pve chain.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    im with you all the way on that one mate.
    i used to play a resto shammy as a main, but i just couldnt get a group together to win either of the pvp quests so in the end i gave up. i was just messing around on my disc priest & got to the same point of the chain quest & decided to have one last go on my priest. i must have been lucky because i got through both in the space of half an hour, i then decided to make my priest my main again. the point is i spent years getting all my achievements on my shammy, i did everything on her & even got the beloved title & an alliance 1st as a resto shammy. dont get me wrong, i love playing disc, but all that time & effort i put into playing my shammy, has basically been a complete & utter wait of fucking time & all because i was FORCED to do 2 bloody pvp quests to continue with a pve chain.
    Sorry. thats bullshit. then you dont love your shaman high enough.
    if you love someone. you stick with em untill "death" so unless you quit wow. shes very much alive and you just ran away your tail between your legs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    French are just TERRIBLE at pvp, really they do. Being roflstomped by every single german team.
    Interesting that WoW can be so realistic.

Oops Goodwinned.

Getting people for a change of command is far harder than gettings these wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulgore Sweet Potato View Post
    Interesting that WoW can be so realistic.

Oops Goodwinned.

Getting people for a change of command is far harder than gettings these wins.
    it is soloable now. no need to get a group

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unproven View Post
    Sorry. thats bullshit. then you dont love your shaman high enough.
    if you love someone. you stick with em untill "death" so unless you quit wow. shes very much alive and you just ran away your tail between your legs.
    is it fuck!!
    after god knows how many tries, like the OP i gave up trying. you were probably one of the fails i HAD to group with!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't believe you.

I don't even believe that it took you 3 months to do your Sigil's and Wisdom's, if you did LFR every week.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    is it fuck!!
    after god knows how many tries, like the OP i gave up trying. you were probably one of the fails i HAD to group with!!
    i dont think you got the correct message.
    i was talking about you giving up on a char that you obv have played alot
    i dont question your bad loss streak. i question the "Bwhaha i LOVE my shaman. but i ditched it cus i lost alot of BGs"
    you got a wired concept of love then buddy

Deleted
    You guys must really suck at pvp

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe I should really post all my other Posts with the screenshots and such I gave as proof from within this thread in the First Post, so people that are too lazy to read past the first paragraph can actually make posts that aren't just the same "HURR DURR LIAR BULLSHIT HURR" posts.

Deleted
    The chances of losing 60 battleground matches in a row is infinitesimally small, most likely somewhere in the lines of "I'm exaggerating to make a point but didn't realise by doing so I lose all credibility".

Also screenshots don't prove anything, that's why they're not accepted as evidence anywhere.

Just gotta keep trying no matter how frustrating it may be. Maybe you can get a group going if you use this thread right and state region you play in to get this part done.

Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    The chances of losing 60 battleground matches in a row is infinitesimally small,
    You are making unwarranted and unsupported assumptions there.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't know it was possible to be this bad at pvp