Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I find Arena streaming REALLY boring. If the streamer is entertaining to listen to they can play almost anything and it's still fun to watch (except arena) :P

The only one I truly "dislike" is Sodapoppin. He acts like he's tough shit on a stream, but in reality, if someone walked up to him and said they would kick his ass, he would piss himself. After pissing himself, he would go on his stream and say he just kicked someone's ass and made them piss their pants. He's a tool.

Don't see why so many people say Jesse Cox, he hasn't been doing WoW for ages. He's more of a ''Lets player'' like PewDiePie and Tobygames

Quote Originally Posted by Kazroshka View Post
    WoWCrendor, I actually do like him when he puts out content for something other than Hearthstone (Hearthstone is awesome, but he plays it way too much).
    He should play Hearthstone way more often (coming from someone without a key)

Trade Chat, especially her.
    Swifty and all the swifty guild kids.
    Mikepreachwow, I find him annoying and the quality of information in his videos are very bad.
    Athene, I use to enjoy his videos in BC but now he is just annoying and spams 4000 videos a day. I unfollowed him a while ago.
    Hi Sephurik

I like SlightlyImpressive for his machima and Nobbel for his lore videos. I do enjoy Tradechat (hey, at least she reads the news so I can play and listen). I wish slash/dance (Sam Pierce) , cranius/leggs (they just got married irl btw), and Stone Falcon Productions would put out something new. Oh and the guy/girl that made The Craft of War:Blind..I would love to see Blind Part 2. Wowcrendor's is okay but sometimes he tends to ramble and is boring. I loved his Onyxia attunement interactive video tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Stackodude1 View Post
    The only one I truly "dislike" is Sodapoppin. He acts like he's tough shit on a stream, but in reality, if someone walked up to him and said they would kick his ass, he would piss himself. After pissing himself, he would go on his stream and say he just kicked someone's ass and made them piss their pants. He's a tool.
    Lol you take him way too serious. He puts on the annoying act on stream because he knows it pulls in a ton of viewers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Totalbiscuit/halibut was my first 'wow' personality I found. His raid guides in BC were highly entertaining and informative (flame wreath chant). He has had some very good viewpoints on the game and the industry but he's downright venomous at times the way some are presented. Final straw for me was when he quit playing the game that got him where he is.

WowCrendor has always had good machnima, his lets plays aren't quite as entertaining, his opinion (flythru) vids are usually good though.

I like towliee but only in small doses. He's good player but a bit too 'broish' at times.

I saw 'tradechat' in a Wowcrendor vid one time. Never again. Gouge your eyes out fake and annoying, trying to curse ever 5 seconds to sound 'mad/cool'. UGH. And the hair too. Funny thing I saw a 'roundup' news post of her with regular hair scrolling thru WI a few months ago and she actually wasn't assaulting on the eyes, I guess her 'fans' disagreed though since the puke pink was back next time I notice a 'roundup' post.

Non WoW related I dig Achievement Hunter/Rooster Teeth, cause they're there to show you something informative or just have fun, though sometimes their stuff is boring/ ill planned.

Also working on a channel myself with a few friends and hoping for the best, but we know we suck right now lol. It's been an eyeopening and fun experience though, especially the editing process. Alot more goes into this stuff than most people would guess. Same can be said for podcasting after doing that for over a year.

I enjoy Bajheera's content the most. Typically Wow but also League of Legends and irl bodybuilding videos which are cool and inspiring.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    This is basicly a bash thread towards youtubers, and some of them visits these forums too, rather close down this thread.

Leads to nothing good at all.
    Nah you're being silly. People here have expressed who they like and don't like within the WoW youtube community. It's good that some of them come to this website and will see how people who don't fanboy/girl over there every word feel about the content they put out. There are some in here who have been full on hateful, but the majority of the thread is people breaking down the things they love about the WoWtubers and the things they don't like.

If they can't handle criticism on forums by now be it good or bad, they're in the wrong line of work. And that's what this is, a criticism thread, albeit one filled with brutal truths but one none the less.
    Butts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=74159
    This is taking the piss, it's ridiculous that they add references to obvious scrubs.
    I'm fairly certain they are just poking fun at him. Why else would they make it a child NPC? Suits his personality and intelligence well.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    Lol you take him way too serious. He puts on the annoying act on stream because he knows it pulls in a ton of viewers.
    I don't really mind how he is as a player but the act gets fairly boring after ~20 minutes. His stream is pretty hollow to be fair, since his only content is just that.

I haven't watched arena streams for quite a while (nor do I play them that much either, getting pretty bored after 60k matches or something) because after you've literally seen everything through the years it's hard to find someone stream it all that amusing anymore. I did stream a bit my self too, but the best I ever hit was a little over 100 concurrent viewers :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I like people who don't take on a fake persona to try to entertain using yoloswag retarded shit. That applies to youtube, streams, whatever.

Genuine people who do funny things are my favorite, obnoxious videos trying too hard to entertain end up having the exact opposite effect for me. Special mention to misleading stream/video titles advertising silly things.
    I used to solo 2v2 for fun but your videos are somewhat inspiring to go solo some PVE, especially now that I'm slowly getting heroic gear. :P
    Last edited by Thes; 2013-10-28 at 06:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ximinez View Post
    Totalbiscuit/halibut was my first 'wow' personality I found. His raid guides in BC were highly entertaining and informative (flame wreath chant). He has had some very good viewpoints on the game and the industry but he's downright venomous at times the way some are presented. Final straw for me was when he quit playing the game that got him where he is.
    TB was my first WoW personality too. although he has quit now, I still follow him, he is very insightful and has alot of know how elsewhere in gaming, he loves what he does too and although he does tend to tell us he isnt there to be funny, I do actually think he has some hilarious moments.

Don't really watch anymore WoW personalities though, I think WoWcrednor is the only guy I am really interested in only because he makes those batshit crazy machinemas :P

On a side note I am a big Polaras whore, I am subbed to nearly everyone on that channel :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Henock View Post
    Tradechat is probably one of my least favourites. Seems to me that she is just a regular vlogger/Letsplayer that repeats things she views on MMO-C. As for original content Hmmmm not much to be found.
    I used to watch Danielle cuz she was really cute. Cute gets boring pretty quick. Haven't seen a video of her in... maybe 2 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

15+ Year Old Account
    I like Clutchevs vids on youtube. sure they are just the reg "this is hwo we killed it vids" but from a prot war POV they are great and the tend to show where and when you will need good comunication.

I recomend the vids for any prot war about to tank a boss that wants a good POV on what they are about to face!

https://www.youtube.com/user/ClutcheVS

Quote Originally Posted by Stackodude1 View Post

Rofl this so much,and that faggot athene.

Deleted
    As far as WoW youtubers go I watch Nobbel and DDGuides. As for other stuff TB, Vsauce and sometime a few others. Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia has been eating through my youtube watching time!

I'm not sure how anyone watches anything from Tradechat. I didn't even hit the play button.

cant go wrong with a little cox and crendor
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    FatBoss.
    I'm still subscribed to WoWCrendor and Jesse Cox but they don't do any WoW stuff anymore.
    I'm also subscribed to a lot of streamers but I don't really watch them that often because you see most of it on the stream.

I guees the only one that does stuff specifically for YouTube is Bajheera.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    I'm not sure how anyone watches anything from Tradechat. I didn't even hit the play button.
    She prays hard on the whole lonely teenager/young adult thing. The whole 'nerdy girl' thing is really in at the moment, I guess people feel they have more of a 'chance' with her than a traditional girl or some shit like that, subconsciously. Honestly the reason I dislike a lot of female youtubers in general is the whole acting nerdy/ditsy for views.

On topic: it's sad how many of the great wow video makers have left, I remember a belf called Nymph who used to make decent wow parody songs, and I guess we'll never see illegal Danish 3