Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Shift + J could have helped you with this information 2 month ago. And no, next xpac won't be until lvl 100. Where I know this from? No where, I'm just guessing like you

XP5 will be till 95 and 100.
    At first you lvl to 95, but after you completed all raid tiers you unlock the next 5lvls to reach lvl 100 and that's where the real endgame begins.

wat?

Arh....And here I was like "what..?" And then got all excited for leaked information on something new...
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    They could easily change those heirlooms to 90-95 if they wanted to. That said 100 looks very likely anyway.
    They could just as easily set the level cap at 95 and implement better loot than heirlooms for those at level cap.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

this same "discover" has been posted so many times i've lost count, and just because the weapon can scale to 100 doesn't mean they can't make them last for 2 expansion (95 and 100).

TL;DR open brain.exe

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    They could just as easily set the level cap at 95 and implement better loot than heirlooms for those at level cap.
    QFT. look at Wrath where hairlooms where maxed at 80.
    still they where only just as good as the first dungeon blues..

10+ Year Old Account
    Second star to the right, and straight on till morning
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerr View Post
    XP5 will be till 95 and 100.
    At first you lvl to 95, but after you completed all raid tiers you unlock the next 5lvls to reach lvl 100 and that's where the real endgame begins.

wat?
    It'll never happen, but that's a rather neat idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie Leonhardt View Post
    Fans of WoW will always be doubtful on hints, heck, I remember when MoP was rolling around the corner and people whined saying 'WoW won't have pandas!', 'They are non-canon!', and last but not least, 'It has to be a phone game, or a book, it can't be an expansion!', if I recall correctly, it was the same distance from blizzcon. If there is a good hint pointing towards something without confirmation, everyone goes absolutely bonkers and denies it, that is the way of the WoW community.
    I still believe it was a bad move and detracted a lot from how good some features of the expansion were.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Suprm View Post
    105. where did you get that from? No, Blizzard won't add 15 levels in, it would not make any sense at all.
    Except that ALL talents in EVERY tree for EVERY class is based of granting a new tier EVERY 15 levels. So next expansion will wither be to 105, or it will go

15 > 30 > 45 > 60 > 75 > 90 > 100?

100 could work, 95 though could not. 105 would be consistent with their current talent system.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

The only thing you can say for certain is that they believe the heirlooms could work until level 100. That's not to say they won't go to 95 first, then 100.

But yes, I think we have all been aware since SoO was released about this.

Apparently people here have forgotten the lesson of the ten thousand

http://xkcd.com/1053/
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elmowaki View Post
    Well.. 'safe to say it's going to be 90-100'..

They can easily change that to 95, it's not like it would affect anything by changing it.
    Or they just could make it so the heirlooms are viable for 2 expansions rather than just the next one, nothing is certain.

The only thing that is safe to say is that nothing is safe to say... or is it?

dun dun DUN!!!!

I knew about the weapons lvls for awhile, but I can say that I am excited and hoping that it is 10 levels. I love dinging, and i assume the level xp requirement will be a little less if there are more of them.

why should they need to design another set of hairloom weapons at the end of each xpac?
    isnt this simpler to have it for lvls 90-100 and when you reach max lvl at next xpac (lvl 95) this weapon will be EQU
    to a blue weapon stats and will be replaced by almost everything from a HC 5man .

only at lvl 96 it will start gaining stats again...

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I fully believe in 5.5 that'll drop to 95, because they'll reveal next expansion caps at 95 and is Azshara-based.

100 will be Argus, guaranteed.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I fully believe in 5.5 that'll drop to 95, because they'll reveal next expansion caps at 95 and is Azshara-based.

100 will be Argus, guaranteed.
    Here we go again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

There meant to be reward for hard work and there meant to be use your alts how the scale don't matter.

The next expansion will be 5 levels as blizzard has said many times they like the 5 level model more than the 10 level one as it felt too dragged out. The BoA's say 90-100 because we will be able to use it for leveling in the next two expansions. Simple as that. Grind all the weapons and then all your alts are good for weapons for the next 2-3 years for leveling.
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

Quote Originally Posted by elmowaki View Post
    Well.. 'safe to say it's going to be 90-100'..

They can easily change that to 95, it's not like it would affect anything by changing it.
    it would piss people off for no reason other than to be dicks to your own fanbase. the expansion was basically done by the time 5.4 went on the ptr they knew what level the next expansion is, letting it make it to live with 90 - 100 and then changing it back to 95 is just blizzard being a dick

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    Except that ALL talents in EVERY tree for EVERY class is based of granting a new tier EVERY 15 levels. So next expansion will wither be to 105, or it will go

15 > 30 > 45 > 60 > 75 > 90 > 100?

100 could work, 95 though could not. 105 would be consistent with their current talent system.
    except, you know, death knights, who have an entirely different level by each of their talents.

they could easily put the next tier of talents as 100.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    it would piss people off for no reason other than to be dicks to your own fanbase. the expansion was basically done by the time 5.4 went on the ptr they knew what level the next expansion is, letting it make it to live with 90 - 100 and then changing it back to 95 is just blizzard being a dick

- - - Updated - - -

except, you know, death knights, who have an entirely different level by each of their talents.

they could easily put the next tier of talents as 100.
    *except DK

That is the only class i dont have at 90.

OT: 100 is the probable answer.

Since they have stated they are working on the next expansion already, its safe to assume that the atributes on the weapons reflect their already made decision to put it through 100.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking