Page 4 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Balazzar View Post
    Maybe 90% of the forum is wrong haha.
    i could've told you that o.0

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh, a Grom/Draenor expansion would be pure Legion. IF Grom were an antagonist in the past, it would be completely Fel Orc corrupted Grom leading the Horde as it was intended to help the Legion.

I still think it's utter bullcrap that would reset most of the lore, and it doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Plus the transmog stuff is complete nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Well, I guess I'd rather link it myself and take full responsibility for what happens: www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGwQqxDWE2M
    Well that's not quite as concrete as:

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    The expansion is not The Dark Below.

But i'll take it!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    I still think it's utter bullcrap that would reset most of the lore
    It may or may not reset the lore. All depends what we accomplish in the past. IF they are clever with this, i'm sure they could manage to change things in the past that only impact the timeline we have yet to encounter. This way all the past Xpacs/books would still have taken place as they did. I know... it's a stretch.

So we travel to the past to change our future? Avoid a Legion invasion that as it stands, we have zero chance of stopping.
    Last edited by Conbot; 2013-10-31 at 03:01 PM.

Tbh, a Grom/Draenor expansion would be pure Legion. IF Grom were an antagonist in the past, it would be completely Fel Orc corrupted Grom leading the Horde as it was intended to help the Legion.

I still think it's utter bullcrap that would reset most of the lore, and it doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Plus the transmog stuff is complete nonsense.
    Totally agree with the lore part but, why do you think the transmog stuff is nonsense? You realize that with the void storage they already tryed to save database space by getting rid of enchantments and gems. If they realize that the constant increase in gear and the ever louder voices of the comunity are going to be a problem and adding bigger bags each expansion isn't going to solve it, they might very well think about a way to implement a feature that gets rid of this once and for all, as the tiny void storage already failed in that regard.

Uhm... Boub edited his post!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thalian View Post
    Uhm... Boub edited his post!!!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post23178509

I think people are quickly forgetting about the confirmed Iron Horde, that was a major leak from months ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Totally agree with the lore part but, why do you think the transmog stuff is nonsense? You realize that with the void storage they already tryed to save database space by getting rid of enchantments and gems. If they realize that the constant increase in gear and the ever louder voices of the comunity are going to be a problem and adding bigger bags each expansion isn't going to solve it, they might very well think about a way to implement a feature that gets rid of this once and for all, as the tiny void storage already failed in that regard.
    Because being able to make your gear look like ANYTHING AT ALL completely negates a large part of the fun factor of getting upgrades, getting "cool" gear, your character actually looking like they did well in the current tier by sporting the new look etc...plus Devs have stated numerous times they like how Xmog running old content became another timesink in the game on it's own.

He might wanna put a note there why he did it or we will see this 10 times on each of the following pages.

Because being able to make your gear look like ANYTHING AT ALL completely negates a large part of the fun factor of getting upgrades, getting "cool" gear, your character actually looking like they did well in the current tier by sporting the new look etc...plus Devs have stated numerous times they like how Xmog running old content became another timesink in the game on it's own.
    Once again the poorly worded text certainly would not mean you log into your account and have all items. That would be retarded and is not going to happen, I'm sure of. This could very read as "you don't have to keep a once acquired item in your bank for you to use it in transmoging stuff, as the xmog guy will just remeber what you already owned". I don't get how poeple actualy can read this in any other way. Even with my limited understanding of the english language, the keyword here seem to be "keep hold of to 'own' the appearance". In no way does it say you have to no longer hunt the item.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2013-10-31 at 03:11 PM.

I think they are going to do what they are planning in RoS. Think of transmog more like an achievement. Once you unlock it (get that item) it's registered to the transmog tab. This way you do need to loot the item, you just don't need to hang on to it forever.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggBundy View Post
    I think people are quickly forgetting about the confirmed Iron Horde, that was a major leak from months ago.
    From what i remember it was a texture of a horde banner. Garrosh Banner

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...xpansion05.jpg

http://images.mmosite.com/my/upload/...a1bbb06a43.jpg

(you can see the banner in the top of garrosh throne).
    Last edited by Spelorzi; 2013-10-31 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    This. Also, corgis because 10 chars.
    You might want to edit post 4, it still has the original names of the people you edited out of the OP^ poster quoted the OP before you edited I think

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geheimnis View Post
    Thanks to a very loose-lipped bunch of employees in the Versailles office I can confirm 100% that:

• The upcoming expansion is called Warlords of Draenor and will feature Grom as the antagonist, although for legal issues he will be refered to as Grommash. This expansion will see the heavy use of time travel.
    • Reforging is changing, soon you will no longer need to keep hold of an item to "own" the transmogrification appearance.
    • The upcoming Blizzcon secret gift is an Elite Tauren Chieftan Hearthstone gift card.
    • The Dark Below has been registered for 'Titan', not World of Warcraft as is the rumor.

A big thank you for this information goes out to:
    Your post is confirmed for

I mean really, what legal claim exists on the name Grom when Blizz has used it since when.... the 90s?
    Last edited by Slowpoke is a Gamer; 2013-10-31 at 03:10 PM.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    He might wanna put a note there why he did it or we will see this 10 times on each of the following pages.
    He also completely dodged my question where i asked point blank if this was legit, not legit, or no comment.

People's complete lack of reading comprehension on the transmog "leak" just amuses and frustrates the shit out of me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

-snip-
    Honda may own the Grom name.

Don't be so quick to say it's fake.

Honda Grom
    https://www.google.com/search?q=grom...8&oe=utf8&rlz=

Legal issues right there.

Only time travel I want is a CoT dungeon or raid at the Battle of Blackrock Mountain. FOR LOTHAR....RIP

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kozaky View Post
    People's complete lack of reading comprehension on the transmog "leak" just amuses and frustrates the shit out of me.

- - - Updated - - -

Honda may own the Grom name.
    Well that's interesting. Though where were they in Warcraft 3? Seems to me like both sides would do well enough to leave each other alone on the name Grom.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thalian View Post
    Don't be so quick to say it's fake.

Honda Grom
    https://www.google.com/search?q=grom...8&oe=utf8&rlz=

Legal issues right there.
    Still doesn't change the fact this expansion sounds like suicide for the game.

This sounds to me like someone took the Time Travel theory, smooshed it together with the Legion expectations, and attached a few names they found on the Blizz-France site to it.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not that i believe any of this but your logic is flawed. Titans are known in WoW lore but is still the name of that game

Well that's interesting. Though where were they in Warcraft 3? Seems to me like both sides would do well enough to leave each other alone on the name Grom.

- - - Updated - - -

Still doesn't change the fact this expansion sounds like suicide for the game.
    more old gods and naga sounds like leaving the game to die.

See what I did there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."