Page 38 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Threads like these happen when we are all searching for some type of leak. The whole concept of the expansion is terrible, the name is terrible and the guys gives zero sources to this claim ontop of the information making no sense lol. Blizzcon can't get here fast enough so all this crap goes away. lol warlords of draenor

Quote Originally Posted by snuglz View Post
    Threads like these happen when we are all searching for some type of leak. The whole concept of the expansion is terrible, the name is terrible and the guys gives zero sources to this claim ontop of the information making no sense lol. Blizzcon can't get here fast enough so all this crap goes away. lol warlords of draenor
    He gave sources, Boub edited them out for obvious reasons (both reasons)

Quote Originally Posted by snuglz View Post
    He gave three French Blizzard employee names... not that it means he couldn't have lied, but I'm just saying he did indeed have sources.

I'm not necessarily for or against any of this. I just got back into the game and am hoping that the expansion is enough to keep me playing..

so its real or fake? Oo"
    btw...dont forget the "Iron Horde" for the PTR files

Quote Originally Posted by Morthes View Post
    so its real or fake? Oo"
    btw...dont forget the "Iron Horde" for the PTR files
    You mean the texture that was shown to be for reflection on an iron (metal) Horde banner?

It's an obvious fake.

And Iron Horde is the name of a texture file.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    He gave sources, Boub edited them out for obvious reasons (both reasons)
    Yeah I know and Boub took them off b/c you can't put real peoples names on the forums. And obviously it was made up. Anyone that believes this is a real thing is grabbing at straws at this point b/c we haven't had any legit leaks with good sources. Saying a couple guys real names is not a leak.

I mean yeah it is fun to speculate and all that but it is so shadey with a horrible concept its just obvious it is a fake. One expansion of Garrosh to then Grom the next one? lol come on.. Blizzard knows what players want and it is def not that. I do not think in ANY of these threads we have had someone come out and say that they want to make a whole expansion about Grom Hellscream and us going back in time and... idk stop him? And then from what?? purging his corruption? lol please think about it.

Not saying you believe in or nor am i actually talking directly to you just saying in general lol. I'd put my account on it being a fake honestly
    Last edited by Snuglz; 2013-11-01 at 01:05 PM.

Soo many speculation, why damn blizzard does not give a little leak just like apple does all the times
    before a new release?

Quote Originally Posted by erkan View Post
    Soo many speculation, why damn blizzard does not give a little leak just like apple does all the times
    before a new release?
    I wish they'd make another teaser like the frozen splash screen we got for D3's announcement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I wish they'd make another teaser like the frozen splash screen we got for D3's announcement.
    Remember the Pandaren eyes staring out of the BlizzCon poster from 2011? I hope we get something like that a day or two prior to the event.

Someone pointed out elsewhere, the trademark doesn't include mousepads. Fake?
    Does anyone know the differences between this one and previous ones? Like how there's two, not 3 , classes?

Deleted
    Damn you "source guys" that "work" for Blizz and stuff should get your shit together, because all of your 100% confirms are different in each thread :^)

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deshow View Post
    im sorry I dont have time to spam mmo champion till I get a respectable post count.
    I'm not sure why you think I was referring to you, but the OP has made 1 post so far, which was to say, "HEY GUIS, CHECK DIS SHIT OUT! IT LEGIT!" and hasn't responded to any comment on any of the ~38 pages that have sprung up since, even if it was to defend his original claim.

That basically screams troll.

So you cant name a character in a video game Grom when a moto company has a Motorcycle called Grom? Thats.... interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will say this.. if someone comes up right now (which has already happened with another thread) and claims that this or that is the next expansion we would all laugh at it and be 100% confident it is a troll.. why would that be? b/c it comes after a thread like this that snowballs for no reason. So why not pick this obvious troll out? The concept doesn't make sense with a lot of other reason that clearly make it fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Geheimnis View Post
    • The upcoming expansion is called Warlords of Draenor and will feature Grom as the antagonist, although for legal issues he will be refered to as Grommash. This expansion will see the heavy use of time travel.
    Bull-Shittery-Do. I would be... very surprised if Blizzard would fuck up the Lore that much. They do a lot of strange things but Grom is as dead as he can be and actually counts as redeemed... so he is pretty much finished with his story. Another Addon about a Hellscream will also not happen... People bitch and moan about Blizzard not being creative but thats a bit of a stretch here if you ask me...

He is called Grommash for a while now though, but not due to legal issues.... its his freakin' name. Grom is just the short. I mean... it's possible that there is some other company named that, but to really sue Blizzard they would have to be in the same category, and the context would have to be resembling, but im not aware of any game character that resembles Grom that much... Also he has that name since at least Vanilla. Can't recall if he has it before, but even if not; By now Blizzard could likely buy up any company holding rights on that name and they would if they intent to call their addon like that character... Blizzards daily income is likely still higher than the copyright-fee on the word "Grom", assumed there is one.
    Last edited by SoundOfGuns; 2013-11-01 at 01:29 PM.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

I'd wish Blizzard to at least go out and leak info about this leak being bullshit. Because this concept for an expansion does not go well with me anyway. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    Remember the Pandaren eyes staring out of the BlizzCon poster from 2011? I hope we get something like that a day or two prior to the event.
    That's what we need... some little "snippet" from Blizzard that we can speculate on Wasn't there something with Cataclysm and the outline of a dragon as well?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laukkanen View Post
    I'd wish Blizzard to at least go out and leak info about this leak being bullshit. Because this concept for an expansion does not go well with me anyway. Ugh.
    I wouldn't worry about it.. I would put my account on this being fake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Existenz99 View Post
    That's what we need... some little "snippet" from Blizzard that we can speculate on Wasn't there something with Cataclysm and the outline of a dragon as well?
    I just realised. With the new 'Bernard' and Corgi pets, Blizzard are putting more emphasis on dogs... The next expansion must therefore be RISE OF THE DOGS. New class will be Shepherd that has a unique and special pet interface to control their sheep dog through a set of whistled commands :O

Boub's constant hints with the Corgi stampede just seal it.