Page 66 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    People should settle down a bit.
    While the name is likely, that doesn't mean any of the other details are inherently correct.

To begin with you have the glaring issue of "grom" being "renamed" to "grommash" that the original post mentions.
    Which clearly shows that the OP has no idea what he's talking about, since Grommash is already his name, and since he's been named Grom/Grommash for 15+ years, and since Deathwing wasn't renamed despite the existence of several other things already named "Deathwing".

I honestly have a hard time believing that Blizzard is foolish enough to focus a third expansion in a row on Orcs, alienating the Alliance player-base yet again--and making an expansion where Garrosh 0.5 is the antagonist.
    He's been Grommash for 15 years? That's news to me. To my knowledge, he started off as Grom Hellscream both ingame and in the WC2 expac manual. Somewhere along the way they threw in Grommash.

The post doesn't say he was "renamed," just says he will be "referred to" as Grommash. Furthermore, I wouldn't go too crazy over how someone phrases things in English if it isn't their first language. It's kind of the same reason a lot of people dismissed the NGA admin's leak as gibberish when the hints he dropped were poorly translated.

I think people expect leaks to be long, elegant posts that are detailed and infallible, when often a leak would be something that's obtained second-hand and on-the-fly. The former is a fantasy that a lot of people here like to make up and speculate about, which is fine.
    Last edited by DetectiveJohnKimble; 2013-11-01 at 11:49 PM.

Holy crap this guy had the right name.

Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    He's been Grommash for 15 years? That's news to me. To my knowledge, he started off as Grom Hellscream both ingame and in the WC2 expac manual. Somewhere along the way they threw in Grommash.

The post doesn't say he was "renamed," just says he will be "referred to" as Grommash. Furthermore, I wouldn't go too crazy over how someone phrases things in English if it isn't their first language. It's kind of the same reason a lot of people dismissed the NGA admin's leak as gibberish when the hints he dropped were poorly translated.

I think people expect leaks to be long, elegant posts that are detailed and infallible, when often a leak would be something that's obtained second-hand and on-the-fly. The former is a fantasy that a lot of people here like to make up and speculate about, which is fine.
    and since he's been named Grom/Grommash for 15+ years
    Which was exactly my point.
    Why would there be a legal issue with a motorcycle name when Blizzard has been using the name for more than a decade in their games--especially when they haven't done that sort of thing in the past when character names have conflicted with other IPs.

Deathwing
    Also Deathwing

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Draenor got it's name from the Draenei, who also call it home.
    Yes. Because Draenei got SO much lore last time we were on Draenor.
    The point is that Grom would clearly be the focus, and no doubt Thrall would be the primary protagonist, again.

This guy was spot on lol at all the naysayers.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    This guy was spot on lol at all the naysayers.
    Still no confirmation, still nothing definite.
    Still just as bogus as before.
    Most sources I know say it's BS (former employees).

<- still sticking with fake, no proof whatsoever, same hype as TDB

FYI Mike Sacco already confirmed on Twitter that "The Dark Below" belonging to Titan is not true.
    I wonder what else is BS about this "leak" ^^
    Last edited by miffy23; 2013-11-02 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post

Well, if anyone would know what a company's current plans are, it would be the people who used to work for that company.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    People should settle down a bit.
    While the name is likely, that doesn't mean any of the other details are inherently correct.

To begin with you have the glaring issue of "grom" being "renamed" to "grommash" that the original post mentions.
    Which clearly shows that the OP has no idea what he's talking about, since Grommash is already his name, and since he's been named Grom/Grommash for 15+ years, and since Deathwing wasn't renamed despite the existence of several other things already named "Deathwing".

I honestly have a hard time believing that Blizzard is foolish enough to focus a third expansion in a row on Orcs, alienating the Alliance player-base yet again--and making an expansion where Garrosh 0.5 is the antagonist.
    "Op didnt read every lore book, so the conversation he heard of which the title has allready been confirmed must be bullshit because fucklogic."

Oh right.

Deleted

exactly how is it that former blizzard employees are any kind of a viable source?

Okay, so I understand that nothing has been officially confirmed yet and all but the name seems pretty legit all things considered. I will be very happy with pretty much any story so long as it doesn't involve us going back in time to kill Grom Hellscream or pretty much anything to do with Garrosh. Fuck Garrosh, they need to wrap his story up with a pretty bow in 5.5 and behead him or something fitting, not drag it out into a new expansion. It would have been a cool ending to MoP, but for the love of god I really hope they don't focus an entire expansion around the last baddies daddy. Blizzard could pull it off and it would still be pretty cool, but thinking about it still gives me this feeling of unease.

Needless to say non of the story or anything has been confirmed yet, so this is all rampant speculation. I guess time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    "Op didnt read every lore book, so the conversation he heard of which the title has allready been confirmed must be bullshit because fucklogic."

Oh right.
    It was more of a "OP mentions a "new" naming convention which is really an old one, and talks about a legal case that clearly doesn't actually exist."

It's also fundamentally flawed logic to assume that all parts of something a true because one is.
    Were you not around for all of the "leaks" that said Mists of Pandaria was a south seas expansion with Zandalar and Kul Tiras?

Deleted

FYI Mike Sacco already confirmed on Twitter that "The Dark Below" belonging to Titan is not true.
    I wonder what else is BS about this "leak" ^^
    Boub has never been wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    ..unless Blizzard is trolling us

Yes, i am willing to eat my words. Warlord of Draenor still doesn't "feel right"
    I have said those same exact words every time we hear about a trademark, and i have been wrong every time. I will tell you what everyone told me when I refused to believe MOP was a facebook game....."Warlords of Draenor IS the next expansion, accept it"

Take notice who OP's post was edited by. Something is odd!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xerxo View Post
    exactly how is it that former blizzard employees are any kind of a viable source?
    Plans may change, but none of them feel that this is the actual expansion.
    I'm HEAVILY leaning towards this being a Hearthstone expac, Warcraft IV or something else IF it turns out to be a legit TM.
    You know what the beauty of this troll is? Nobody can claim it's true or false until after Blizzcon. And if it's a real TM but not the expansion then no official statement will confirm or deny it either. So there you have your little dilemma.

Meh, I'm still wary about this whole thing.

Ok I'm willing to concede this is a real trademark, but it doesn't necesarily means its related to wow, after all, Heroes of the Storm turned out to be something else entirely.

Also look at this bit in the trademark description:

downloadable electronic game software for use on portable electronic devices such as mobile and cellular phones, laptops, handheld computers, and tablet PCs.
    As far as I know, wow is not playable in tablets, let alone cell phones. Me thinks this is more related to Hearthstone than wow.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Quote Originally Posted by Goremonger View Post
    Take notice who OP's post was edited by. Something is odd!
    The Op posted peoples real life names, Boub removed them, as naming people here on the forums is against the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Gospels View Post
    lol right its OUR fault cause this was the ONLY "I work for Blizz" post out there, how dare we call B.S. lollol
    Thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Meh, I'm still wary about this whole thing.

Ok I'm willing to concede this is a real trademark, but it doesn't necesarily means its related to wow, after all, Heroes of the Storm turned out to be something else entirely.

Also look at this bit in the trademark description:

As far as I know, wow is not playable in tablets, let alone cell phones. Me thinks this is more related to Hearthstone than wow.
    Another heavy indication for Hearthstone content.

Alright complete speculation time.....

If time travel is in fact a huge factor in the expansion will we be going back to level 60 at the start of the content? This could fix the item squish problems. I am sure people would be outraged at this, but I wonder if it's possible.

I also believe we are going to get Etherals and Ogre as playable races and possibly demon hunters....

Also with timetravel being possible, does this mean Arthas is still around? Incoming Arthas as X6 baddie again? X3 was merely a setback....

Isn't life going to be dull next week at this time, when we all know for sure one way or the other?