Thread: Warlords Idea

Warlords Idea

If anyone remembers back in the days of TBC someone from Blizzard stated that they wanted to do something with the outland portals that we closed in the WC3 campaign, I'm thinking that we might be re-opening said portals or they have been opened by someone else and that is how we travel to the new continent/area/planet. Anyone think this is plausible?

10+ Year Old Account
    They won't do the Dark Portal again, would cause a major bottle neck. There will have to be other ways to get there for sure.
    Hi

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Could be. Though IMO the fact it states Draenor on there makes it pretty clear there's another floating piece of that planet that we're gonna be visiting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    They won't do the Dark Portal again, would cause a major bottle neck. There will have to be other ways to get there for sure.
    My theoretical solution would be to make a number of miniature Dark Portals, being used by the Legion for their invasion that we stop in the pre-event, and each one leads to a different zone on the new continent. Would make getting back and forth easier, keep players in the old world a bit, maybe breathe some life into non-SW/ORG cities, and also just be a fun pre-event. Especially if one springs up in Gilneas during the middle of the "Re-settlement."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Guess time will tell, but heres hoping they do reuse the closed portals at some point, would be nice to see where they go.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Could be. Though IMO the fact it states Draenor on there makes it pretty clear there's another floating piece of that planet that we're gonna be visiting.

- - - Updated - - -

My theoretical solution would be to make a number of miniature Dark Portals, being used by the Legion for their invasion that we stop in the pre-event, and each one leads to a different zone on the new continent. Would make getting back and forth easier, keep players in the old world a bit, maybe breathe some life into non-SW/ORG cities, and also just be a fun pre-event. Especially if one springs up in Gilneas during the middle of the "Re-settlement."
    All it makes clear is Draenor is involved. Not what they are doing there, if they started there, or if they intend to stay.

10+ Year Old Account
    we will see what they decide to do with the legion soon, if this is, infact another BL xpack.