Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Is it really hard to solo with Mages or something?

I got dizzy watching
    Quote Originally Posted by Equim View Post
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

Someone edit the video and insert a guys voice randomly screaming like a girl =)

i was thinking this would be possible by BiS at 580 and was gonna try it after progression with sheer brute force

all the more motivation to get BiS knowing its possible now

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, but I'm confused - is there some reason he's able to hit rocket boots every few seconds, and blink twice in a row? Is there some clever editing I'm not seeing, or do mages work differently in Asia? I'm completely blanking on how he can create that much distance.

Edit: As I'm watching, I'm seeing the use of something that looks like a second pair of nitro boosts, with its use lasting only a second or two. So there's something there - but I'm still pretty sure I'm seeing double blinks once or twice in the video.
    Last edited by Shanananana; 2013-10-15 at 06:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanananana View Post
    I'm sorry, but I'm confused - is there some reason he's able to hit rocket boots every few seconds, and blink twice in a row? Is there some clever editing I'm not seeing, or do mages work differently in Asia? I'm completely blanking on how he can create that much distance.

Edit: As I'm watching, I'm seeing the use of something that looks like a second pair of nitro boosts, with its use lasting only a second or two. So there's something there - but I'm still pretty sure I'm seeing double blinks once or twice in the video.
    Dunno if serious but...

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=146659/...d-displacement
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=108843

Deleted
    blah the guy above me beat me to it with 30s.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanananana View Post

double blink glyph plus blazing speed talent
    and long bling glyph maybe

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't checked talents in a loooong while. Just saw the glyph of Rapid Displacement today and thought, "well I hope the guys on the MMO-Champion forums aren't too cruel over this."

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Brilliant, guy does something nobody else in the world has done/can do, and gets critiqued on how he did it
    How is asking a question about his tactics a critique ? Stop being over sensitive, rather try to answer the question.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoflower View Post
    How is asking a question about his tactics a critique ? Stop being over sensitive, rather try to answer the question.
    Did this on EU w/o Juggernaut Life Leech Trinket (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy8yEVtN58Q). My ilvl is not that far off from that asian guys. But I can confirm for sure that it should be way more easier to do this with this precious little thing.
    To answer the question: both are things you're not really focused on when doing this for the first time. It's all about survival and not getting grabbed (happens under certain circumstances, try it out). You're absolutely right about the jumping part though. But as you can see, it's not -that- necessary. And to forget an unglyphed comb w/o even PoM specced is something that can happen pretty easily while running around like a drunk Usain Bolt. Even asians are human, i guess
    Last edited by mmocd798130dd4; 2013-11-04 at 12:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Opotia View Post
    Did this on EU w/o Juggernaut Life Leech Trinket (cant post links yet, so youtube: watch?v=Uy8yEVtN58Q). My ilvl is not that far off from that asian guys. But I can confirm for sure that it should be way more easier to do this with this precious little thing.
    Great job!
    Another question~ can you share the tmw or weakauras string for your trinket proccs and cds? :>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knoobie View Post
    Great job!
    Another question~ can you share the tmw or weakauras string for your trinket proccs and cds? :>
    That's an addon called ExtraCD. And the spell cd icons poppin' in the middle of the screen are from Doom_CooldownPulse

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    They get 8 ilvls higher from a raid that's 8% harder. I don't see the issue.
    Ilvl scaling doesn't work that way. 8% was true for the start of the expansion. It jumped to the ilvl increase being enough to warrant a 14% increase in ToT. I believe for SoO the raid would need a 19-20% HP/Damage increase to account for the extra 8 ilvls Asia gets.

Take Juggernaut's Focusing Crystal for example (the dodge trinket with self heal).
    Heroic (566) - 2211 dodge
    Heroic 1 upgrade(570) - 2295 dodge (+84)
    Heroic Warforged(572) - 2338 dodge (+43)
    Heroic 2 upgrades(574) - 2382 dodge (+44)
    Heroic Warforged 1 upgrade (576) - 2427 dodge (+45)
    Heroic Warforged 2 upgrades (580) - 2519 dodge (+92)
    Asia HC 4/4 (582) - 2566 dodge (+47)
    etc.

You get the idea, items get more power for each 1 item level the more item level it has.

Back at 463 when they tuned the 8% for Asia, 8ilvl would only mean 56 stat increase on a trinket. Also clases can reach breakpoints /caps we can't here on EU/US.
    Last edited by Ichifails; 2013-11-04 at 01:51 PM.