15+ Year Old Account
    Those are incredible Engelen! Sad to hear that you (or any of the artist) are getting heckled by ungrateful gits. But its lovely to see you return!

Done for sharam:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar;

PS - Welcome back Engelen <3
    Last edited by Shyama; 2013-11-02 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Images deleted then re-uploaded!
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by sharam View Post
    8 week bump, elypop said he would do it but hasnt been able to get around to it, so im bumping for someone else who can do it.
    I've still mostly completed it, but fuck it, if you're going to be impatient (after your wait? shocking!) get someone else to do it. Sadly, my world doesn't revolve around making you shit and I had intended to get it to you this very morning.. but I guess it's your loss, eh?

The least you could've done is waited for me to reply to your latest PM which was at 2am this morning..

- - - Updated - - -

Well, guess Shyama got to it. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    I've still mostly completed it, but fuck it, if you're going to be impatient (after your wait? shocking!) get someone else to do it. Sadly, my world doesn't revolve around making you shit and I had intended to get it to you this very morning.. but I guess it's your loss, eh?

The least you could've done is waited for me to reply to your latest PM which was at 2am this morning..

- - - Updated - - -

Hate it when things like this happen - I'll delete mine if you like Ely. I wrongly assumed that you and sharam had agreed for him to repost his request.
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Hate it when things like this happen - I'll delete mine if you like Ely. I wrongly assumed that you and sharam had agreed for him to repost his request.
    It's not your fault, don't worry.
    Meh, nice work, either way.

It's not your fault, don't worry.
    Meh, nice work, either way.
    Thanks Ely, but I'm deleting it - I hate the thought of you almost finishing it, then being treated rudely
    Requests CLOSED

Thanks Ely, but I'm deleting it - I hate the thought of you almost finishing it, then being treated rudely
    Nah, keep it, I have no intention of posting mine now, and you've gone to the effort of making it, so it's better he gets something other than nothing.. and frankly, he has waited ages for one.
    Thanks though!

Nah, keep it, I have no intention of posting mine now, and you've gone to the effort of making it, so it's better he gets something other than nothing.. and frankly, he has waited ages for one.
    Thanks though!
    Only because he has had such a long wait, I've re-uploaded the signatures - but sharam, you owe Ely an apology!
    Requests CLOSED

Hello,

I am from a 11/13 HC guild and would really like for someone to accept my request for the following signature.

It shall be used in my guild forum and on this forum.

An avatar would also be nice of just the headshot.

Many Thanks in advance.

Signature:

Visible text: - I would like my name in large font compared to my server and region.

Síkk (notice the i) Auchindoun - EU

Armory link/Facial screenshot: - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Síkk/advanced

Gear set: - I would like the Heroic Tier 16 set found here http://www.wowhead.com/news=218523/t...tier16-warrior

Helm visible: - Yes please and therefore a pure face shot would not be required so much

Your pose: - I would like a slashing / aggressive shot of dual - wielding the heroic Garrosh weapon (pink looking one) http://www.wowhead.com/item=105395#same-model-as

General colour scheme: - I would like a rage induced, fury kind of look that I am sure you are capable of achieving.

Any extras: - Anything you feel is of value please add
    Last edited by SikkApathy; 2013-11-02 at 12:53 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Anyways, I wanted to share some of my most recent work with you guys:
    Those are breathtaking Engelen!

It really irks me when this shit happens... :/ Feel sorry for the time you've spent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Non MMOC size signature:
    Amazing Shyama, you've done it again. This looks gorgeous!

♥ Thanks guys, you're the best!

And first PM of today:

-

I'd also like to mention that if you forward your request to me, allow at least 12h for a reply. This goes for everyone really, seeing what happened with Ely earlier :/ We're all in different time zones, please keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvnwarr View Post
    Hey there all you art gods

I'm looking to get a banner made for the top of my youtube channel, hoping someone here can help.

Ideally if someone has the time, i'd like to blend in my 3 active toons (Luvnwarr/UHDK, Frosticklez/FrostMage, Luvstruk/SurvivalHunter)

Banner:
    Size: Suggested Youtube format (Don't recall numbers atm)
    Visible text: Luvnwarr, Frosticklez, Luvstruk (near respective toons, your call on if the names look better across the top/bottom or staggered)
    General colour scheme: I'm not sure if it would look great but if you can make it work, Green (DK side), Blue (Mage Middle), Green (Hunter Side) gradient, is it possible to make that gradient over some sort of scenic background? like a BG or Arena? I'd like the Blue/Green/Blue scheme if it looks good, the texture/scenery is really your call on what you can find suitable. If this color scheme doesnt work nicely then it's your call!
    Specifics: Looking for something fairly aggressive looking for all toon poses, something pvp orientated, ie: Raised axe, casting mage, aimed rifle. Gear wise, i would like the same gear that im transmogged to with a helm only on the mage. And for funnies and in a small-ish text in one of the bottom corners the text #NotSrsBsns...not too obvious, slightly blurred or blended edges

DK: US - Eitrigg - Luvnwarr
    Mage: US - Eitrigg - Frosticklez
    Hunter: US - Kil'Jaeden - Luvstruk

Thanks a bunch in advance!!
    Luv
    This was PM'd to me so im claiming it.
    Last edited by MYTHRIZ; 2013-11-02 at 10:34 PM.
    gallery . twitch . twitter

queue:

Finished, sorry for taking so long I sort of forgot about the internet for a few days xD

(the dragonish looking blur in the background is one of the Black Dragonflight drakes, it was the only way I could put something from the black dragonflight in without it looking very odd. They need a damn symbol, would've been so much simpler xD )

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

If this thread is still going, I would really appreciate someone making me a signature

Signature:
    Visible text: My characters name and realm.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: If you can use any one of these two (due to the hosting sites silly one size) it would be awesome!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ntheris/simple

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Gear set: Warrior CM gear
    Your pose: Some kind of battle ready stance or striking downward with the two swords. But by all means, you can choose the pose, I'm not all too picky XD
    Any extras: If fire can be added that would be pretty cool

Thanks all (fingers crossed).
    Last edited by mk1533; 2013-11-03 at 12:56 AM. Reason: images not showing up

I'm not sure about the others, but mk1533, I can't actually see those pictures you attached :|

I know >.< I'm trying atm to resolve the problem

Quote Originally Posted by mk1533 View Post
    If this thread is still going, I would really appreciate someone making me a signature

Signature:
    Visible text: My characters name and realm.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: If you can use any one of these two (due to the hosting sites silly one size) it would be awesome!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ntheris/simple

-clipped the images out to save space-

Gear set: Warrior CM gear
    Your pose: Some kind of battle ready stance or striking downward with the two swords. But by all means, you can choose the pose, I'm not all too picky XD
    Any extras: If fire can be added that would be pretty cool

Thanks all (fingers crossed).
    I can see the pictures now, and I'll claim it. Your mog is pretty badass. I'll try and find a pose in WMV that resembles your pose specifications (hopefully one that looks like the second screenshot)

Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    I can see the pictures now, and I'll claim it. Your mog is pretty badass. I'll try and find a pose in WMV that resembles your pose specifications (hopefully one that looks like the second screenshot)
    Thank you XD, and thank you very much for doing this! I truly do appreciate it!

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Without much of a backstory I think you're being very rude really. He has waited a long time as far as I know. And even if you have reason to be annoyed, your choice of words is poor, to put it mildly.