Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    loads of errors in grammar. However a Q4 2014 release is almost set in stone. 10th year anniversary too.
    SoO will absolutely not be the longest raid tier in the game's history. Nothing we've seen this xpac indicates it'll last that long. Considering it's the final tier, yeah, it may go a couple months longer than the rest, but that'd put it like around 7 or 8 months, not 15 ...
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

"We learned from the past: lots of CC removed"

That's possibly the best advertisement ever. "Yeah, we sucked ass for a long time, but AT LAST we gonna do something well! Buy our games!". Also, "Some love for your alts" - who writes like that?

2/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    And his source is....?
    the cell phone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    SoO will absolutely not be the longest raid tier in the game's history. Nothing we've seen this xpac indicates it'll last that long. Considering it's the final tier, yeah, it may go a couple months longer than the rest, but that'd put it like around 7 or 8 months, not 15 ...
    7 or 8 months of SoO is bordering on torture, hopefully the new expansions beta waves go out quickly.
    Hi

this reminds me when everyone called "fake" on pandas being a playable race.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    "We learned from the past: lots of CC removed"

That's possibly the best advertisement ever. "Yeah, we sucked ass for a long time, but AT LAST we gonna do something well! Buy our games!". Also, "Some love for your alts" - who writes like that?

2/10
    "We learned from the past: LFR removed"

Quote Originally Posted by byZodi View Post

One of my guildies just linked this in guild chat not sure whether to believe it or not with blizcon being so close
    Personally i don't think they will make us wait until december
    December is spelled with a capital 'D'

"We learned from the past:" <- Grammar error: "[We've or We have] learned from the past:"

Curciality is not a word

Finally, one of these will likely never be a playable race: http://www.wowwiki.com/Mo'arg They're bigger than a tauren, and how the f**k is regular ass armor supposed to fit on that?

Honorable mentions: 'Time Back'.

I don't think this is real, however Blizzard using terms like that on a summary slide wouldn't surprise me.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Grammar is the the thing that sticks out for me
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    Curciality is not a word
    This more than anything. It's an obvious fake and not even a good one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I just say...

...Blizzard would never say "we learned from the past..."

10+ Year Old Account

"Oh hey guys! I heard Horde wanted to add us into the new races!"

If anyone wants to know what a Mo'arg is here is the link to their information page; http://wowpedia.org/Mo%27arg

I wouldn't mind seeing these guys though into the Horde as a recruit force or something extra. http://wowpedia.org/Gan%27arg
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2013-11-03 at 05:28 PM.
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    December 2014 = ultra fake, can't be that much, it would be basically ICC 2.0.

Firstly, Mo'arg would never be given the status of playable over Ogres for Horde.
    Secondly, Ethereals would most likely be under the neutral banner than anything.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Can I just say...

...Blizzard would never say "we learned from the past..."
    This guy knows whats up

Also people need to remember ICC was gated. Hence the reason it lasted so long

Quote Originally Posted by Syroco View Post
    Firstly, Mo'arg would never be given the status of playable over Ogres for Horde.
    Secondly, Ethereals would most likely be under the neutral banner than anything.
    Wouldn't be sure about that. Alliance got space goats and were wolves while blood elves went horde and high elves are doomed to never be playable. I think it's about time the Horde gets a curve ball race and the alliance gets a more established one for a change.

There's not one chance in a million that the next expansion is 13 months away.

Blizzard has stated on numerous occasions that they plan to introduce expansions more quickly.

And, at this point, if they wait that long they'll lose half their subscription base or more. In fact, if the next expansion is more than 3 or 4 months away they will probably still lose a pretty sizable chunk of their players.

Personally if Alleria returns I see high elves for he Alliance, sourced from a contingent that has been with her.

Also I see Rexxar being central for the Horde if we are going back to Outland. So his tribe becomes the source of the new Horde race. Just opinions.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binko View Post
    There's not one chance in a million that the next expansion is 13 months away.

Blizzard has stated on numerous occasions that they plan to introduce expansions more quickly.

And, at this point, if they wait that long they'll lose half their subscription base or more. In fact, if the next expansion is more than 3 or 4 months away they will probably still lose a pretty sizable chunk of their players.
    this is completely untrue. Theres no way in hell they could have one out in 3-4 months. and i honestly doubt they would lose that many from one being more than 3-4 months away is a guarentee that it will

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Wouldn't be sure about that. Alliance got space goats and were wolves while blood elves went horde and high elves are doomed to never be playable. I think it's about time the Horde gets a curve ball race and the alliance gets a more established one for a change.
    Dunno bout that. I think it's time Blizzard made the races have been clamoring about since day 1 to be playable, in this case, for Horde: Ogres.

I'd say Alliance has a bit more "established" races to choose from other than the Ethereals. Let's say Furbolgs and Arrakoa are in that mix. Ethereals just make way more sense as a new neutral race like the Pandaren than anything else, and this way Blizzard could appease fans and make Ethereals available for both factions.