Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am having to much fun with this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fonts, the wording, the picture. Fake.

At first glance, its easy to tell its a fake. Although I am quite curious if the next expansion will jump up 10 levels instead of 5 from the last couple.

Quote Originally Posted by onesBronson View Post
    At first glance, its easy to tell its a fake. Although I am quite curious if the next expansion will jump up 10 levels instead of 5 from the last couple.
    Looking at the heirlooms from Garrosh that are 90-100 I think it will be 10 levels but you never know maybe they want to give heirlooms that last 2 expansions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodgrip View Post
    Looking at the heirlooms from Garrosh that are 90-100 I think it will be 10 levels but you never know maybe they want to give heirlooms that last 2 expansions?
    I would like it go to one hundred for the next one after Mists of Pandaria.

Anyone want a Corgi mount for their races?
    For the Horde!

The fact that it said December 2014, and the fact that it's not capitalised = mega fake :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodgrip View Post
    They've altered the level range on items before. I think it was one of the older beltbuckles. So, the 10 levels on them is proof of nothing. As you said, either 10 level xpac, they last for two xpacs, or they just change it once new level range is announced.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    Anyone want a Corgi mount for their races?
    WTB endless corgi mounts!

There's the Alliance and Horde faction corgis, paladin quest corgi, warlock quest corgi, mechano corgi, infinite dragonflight corgi, spectral corgi, Tyrael's corgi, shadow corgi and the storm corgi!

Make it so, Blizz!

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    WTB endless corgi mounts!

There's the Alliance and Horde faction corgis, paladin quest corgi, warlock quest corgi, mechano corgi, infinite dragonflight corgi, spectral corgi, Tyrael's corgi, shadow corgi and the storm corgi!

Make it so, Blizz!
    The Corgi mount won't be a single Corgi...

It will be about a dozen Corgi pups that run together and you lie on your back riding them, giggling like a school girl as they carry you along, tongues hanging out everywhere.

wow. so cute. much corgi. many fluffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    'tis fake.

why did you cut off the other half?

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    The Corgi mount won't be a single Corgi...

It will be about a dozen Corgi pups that run together and you lie on your back riding them, giggling like a school girl as they carry you along, tongues hanging out everywhere.

wow. so cute. much corgi. many fluffs.
    That would be the level twenty mount and the forty one will be the large corgi. :P
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    That would be the level twenty mount and the forty one will be the large corgi. :P
    Nooo!!! I want a carpet of Corgi pups!!!

It's much more badass that way.

It's most probably fake, but the ideas are pretty cool. Back to 10 levels instead of 5, very cool new races, Demon Hunter - it would be exciting if it was real.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    loads of errors in grammar. However a Q4 2014 release is almost set in stone. 10th year anniversary too.
    Yeah definitely. They're going to leave us in patch 5.4 for 14 months. Yup. Sounds like that's a good idea for the sub numbers.

it could have been good f he actually put some thought in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Yeah definitely. They're going to leave us in patch 5.4 for 14 months. Yup. Sounds like that's a good idea for the sub numbers.
    Well they can lower the limit and have the next pre-patch next year and the expansion releasing in somewhere between Summer and Fall.
    For the Horde!

as legit as the OP's one

Quote Originally Posted by compstance View Post
    the corgi mount won't be a single corgi...

It will be about a dozen corgi pups that run together and you lie on your back riding them, giggling like a school girl as they carry you along, tongues hanging out everywhere.

Wow. So cute. Much corgi. Many fluffs.
    Corgi surfing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Nooo!!! I want a carpet of Corgi pups!!!

It's much more badass that way.
    No, not a carpet of Corgi pups, this is how it will really work. My friend's cousin is a janitor at Blizzard and he got this from the graffiti on the bathroom walls, so I know this leak is real.

In place of the Farm, which Blizzard felt was too isolationist and kept people from farming their cooking mats out in the world, they are ditching cooking and implementing a new secondary profession: Corgi Breeding.