Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Potential legal issue with the header as well: Warlords of Draenor is written using the Harry Potter movie (it's not the one used on my books, but I know it's on the move title) font; could be construed as being potentially misleading.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuor View Post
    Only if they introduce a diferent model from Belfs... Its already annoying walking in the world and not knowing if a Panda is going to kill us when we are PvP flagged.
    If it's red, it's dead.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/CLAer2z.jpg
    new horde race confirmed?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pandaren going to alliance-only? FAKE
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    IMBA for horde to not suffer through Pandas. FAKE.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Holy shit...

Just found the Box Art leaked...

It's official. Prepare yourselves.

This makes me wonder why Blizzard always puts "Expansion Set" at the top of the boxes. What is it a matching set of? or group of? The should just call them world expansions or something. using the word set implies a collection of something that is complete once all parts are found

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrybathtub View Post
    Is this fake too? Looks legit to me.

http://imgur.com/7YJNgig
    you can see the blue background between his fingers you forgot to make transparent

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    This makes me wonder why Blizzard always puts "Expansion Set" at the top of the boxes. What is it a matching set of? or group of? The should just call them world expansions or something. using the word set implies a collection of something that is complete once all parts are found
    It's a set of numbers and letters that allow you access to the new content.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    new horde race confirmed?
    I can't really confirm anything due to my new job as Lead Pony Developer for Blizzard...I'll just let the photo speak for itself

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    you can see the blue background between his fingers you forgot to make transparent
    More obvious, the Alliance and Horde banner backgrounds for the races on the left hand side. The section under Worgen/Goblin level look atrocious compared to the rest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    IMBA for horde to not suffer through Pandas. FAKE.
    but ONLY us (horde) getting ponies <3 I want a flying one with nice wings haha. Now everyone who played BE will want to play pony we're finally getting another nice race.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't really confirm anything due to my new job as Lead Pony Developer for Blizzard...I'll just let the photo speak for itself
    and pleaasse remove the black border around them and please let us chose the colour

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrantWave View Post
    One race. Meanwhile Ally at least get humans, night elves, draenei. And people are proposing high elves for them also, with horde getting another ogre/orc/thing subsect.

Sure it's just aesthetics, but some variation in things that look ok would be nice for Horde.
    Get out of here. Horde are meant to be the 'ugly' guys so to speak. The ones the Alliance looked down upon and would never think to assist. I remember for the longest time when Blood Elves came out they were made fun of so much by people in game. No one other than paladins wanted to roll one. At least that's how it was on the servers I played on.

Horde doesn't need 'pretty' races. Horde needs awesome hulking races like Ogres! We've wanted Ogres for years and Blizzard was going to give us them at one point instead of another race (Forgot which). When i think of customization of an ogre I get pumped. The ability to have one or two heads. One or two eyes etc. I'd love it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty funny, but yeah, fake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course that's a fake. Mo'arg as a playable race, my sides are hurting!

2 new races AND a class, nah.
    Curciality ? is that even a word ?

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    loads of errors in grammar. However a Q4 2014 release is almost set in stone. 10th year anniversary too.
    They can't afford a Q4 2014 release.

OP, if you made it look more presentable, with less grammatical errors, and more believable info, people would've believed it.

If you don't want to waste as much time, you can just file for a trademark and take a screenshot of that, that seems to be what people are most likely to believe over faked logos and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Holy shit...

Just found the Box Art leaked...

It's official. Prepare yourselves.

This one definitely looks like a fake.

Would love to see Flying spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    This one definitely looks like a fake.
    It was meant to be sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    "december 2014"

FAKE.

I actually had to give advice to the guy that faked it because he was all "my english not good" and I was all "then you probably shouldn't try to pass your work off as Official Blizzard Content."
    Sure that is how it happened.

Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deathonabun View Post
    That's so fake. Source: I found the real one.

If this is true.. then this must be the login theme! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2LAeBdF9Dk

Oh, and seeing all of these fake leaks make me want to think that.. oh, I don't know. Warlords of Draenor could be a fake trademark again, for all we know.