Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Grossman View Post
    Blizzard doesn't have the financial cushion that they're used to after cleaning out their banks to pay off Vivendi recently. They can't afford to let old content linger for an entire year. They wouldn't go completely broke, but they would lose an astronomical amount of investor support if they let the subscriptions continue to haemorrhage.
    Oh I'm sure we'll see some sort of new AP or other deal to soften the sub loss blow. They aren't going to rush it out the door either way and given how they work we can assume at least a 4-5 month beta. Just depends on how well they use all those new developers.

Quote Originally Posted by waldor22 View Post
    it will be right near this Christmas the amount of staff they have working on it they can pump it out much faster.
    Beta hasn't even come out yet, there's no way they could pump it out in less than 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Outland wasn't new?
    Actually, funny story. No, it wasn't. Much like the emerald dream it was in Vanilla wow but unaccessible and very much not finished. The original outlands looked NOTHING like what we got in TBC. I remember that right past the dark portal, which was tiny in vanilla, there were floating mushrooms and the area was a lot browner instead of red. It was a real sight to see, if you can find videos of it its worth a look. The original emerald dream also looked pretty interesting, far to bright lime green looking, but still a cool sight. Back in vanilla you use to be able to glitch the zeplins and deadmines portals to get into instances that you were not suppose to get to. Places like outlands, emerald dream, GM Island, ect.

So technically, Outlands was not new

EDIT: Tada, old outlands video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zJOArAfJT0
    Last edited by Byucknah The Red; 2013-11-04 at 07:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Umm no? Titan and WoW have separate teams to begin with. They started over with titan, not scrapped it. Meaning that its still being worked on by its own team.

Gonna go out on a limb and say end of summer. So in late August early September. Thats if Warlords of Draenor is even a expansion and not another new project.
    Someone is in denial, Titan's team has been reduced by a total of 80% and all have moved to a blizzard game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Just wait and see when Elder Scrolls Online is releasing.

Blizzard will drop it around 30 days ahead of that point in time.

10+ Year Old Account
    March 2014 - May 2014 my prediction
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I didn't realize there were two huge MMO's being released so soon (Spring 2014).. this means FOR SURE (Don't even think differently, Blizzard does this with every damn mmo released, they release something RIGHT BEFORE or ON the release date of the other game, to keep you) - Spring 2014. I for sure thought since they released the achieve's for the next set of Arena, that it would hit before the next xpac = Dec, 2014 release.. but if those new MMO's coming out, I know Blizzard will do what they always do - release on the same date/a day/week before.

Deleted
    July-August

15+ Year Old Account
    Aren't release date speculation topics forbidden on this board?

Deleted
    april/may 2014

Deleted
    I think Warlords of Draenor is a TCG pack ore something.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeba View Post
    Aprill 22nd - June 10th

1 of the last 2 Tuesdays in May if I had to narrow it more.
    Will be shocked if it's released in April, May or even June. I'm expecting it to release late 2014, September-December.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpalerEU View Post
    Will be shocked if it's released in April, May or even June. I'm expecting it to release late 2014, September-December.
    december?
    rofl

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshain View Post
    I think Warlords of Draenor is a TCG pack ore something.
    This is 100% not the case, as TCG have been discontinued...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Outland wasn't new?
    They were working on it since classic launch. They just didn't start the beta as early.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone thinking it will be out in the spring needs to put their money where their mouths are. 10,000g says it won't be out before Sept 2014.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Q2 2014.

They won't be able to get it done earlier, and if it's any later it'll just be a whole year with the same content and that won't be enough to have enough people stay.
    My addons:
    Announce Interrupts: Announces in chat when you interrupt a spell.
    Tol Barad Reminder: Reminds you to queue for Tol Barad by printing a message when the battle is approaching.
    EasyLogger: Turns on /combatlog inside raid instances, and off outside.
    Simple class resource bars: Paladin Rogue Shaman Monk Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Sildor View Post
    Q2 2014.

They won't be able to get it done earlier, and if it's any later it'll just be a whole year with the same content and that won't be enough to have enough people stay.
    Never bothered them before. And who says we wont have added flavor content over the next year?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Never bothered them before. And who says we wont have added flavor content over the next year?
    It has never been more than 9 months from the release of the last few raid bosses to next expansion (DS was 9 months, even though ICC opened 1 year before cata, the last wing with the Lich King wasn't open until February, and we got Halion).

Blizzard already said there won't be a new raid tier this expansion, and they have been pushing the idea of faster expansions (even though that has more or less proved to BS so far). Really, it won't be later than next summer at worst, I wouldn't be surprised if the beta starts only a few weeks after BlizzCon.
    My addons:
    Announce Interrupts: Announces in chat when you interrupt a spell.
    Tol Barad Reminder: Reminds you to queue for Tol Barad by printing a message when the battle is approaching.
    EasyLogger: Turns on /combatlog inside raid instances, and off outside.
    Simple class resource bars: Paladin Rogue Shaman Monk Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Umm no? Titan and WoW have separate teams to begin with. They started over with titan, not scrapped it. Meaning that its still being worked on by its own team.

Gonna go out on a limb and say end of summer. So in late August early September. Thats if Warlords of Draenor is even a expansion and not another new project.
    You know when they "pushed back Titan" they took away like 70 peeps and gave them to the WoW, SC2, and D3 teams...mainly because they didnt like the direction they were going with it and well....70 peeps doing other projects now. So they have a much much much smaller team now...its best just to forget about Titan because you wont hear about it again for another 5 years.

OT: I'm thinking April-June for the release.

Remember that we will still have another pvp season before the end of mop.