Page 85 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    That's not fan art, it's from the RPG book.
    I believe Humbugged is refering to certain ummm... interesting types of fan-made artwork, not to that particular piece. Those that do indeed sometimes include tentacles.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Well here read the last question: http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/10/28/th...ing/#continued

These people usually get stuff before NDA is lifted. I bet his response hints at something:
    Q: Would you prefer seeing a well known race become playable next or a completely new race designed from scratch?
    A: I would prefer doing away with new races and classes for the next expansion, and instead focusing on new character models for all races introduced in vanilla -- and Burning Crusade, if there's time to get around to it. Which would you rather have, a new race or class to re-roll and start from scratch, or a fresh new update for the characters you already play and love?

They KNOW
    That's answered by the lore writer on WoW Insider not a Blizzard Employee.

Personally, I'd rather have both, they have the people to do it, new models that they have had years to do, are not an excuse for no new race or class, it would be a cop-out for me.

I'd also rather have a new class than race if I had to choose between having just a new class or just new races, I want new gameplay more than a new looking character doing the same thing you could do for five years.

Deleted
    Actually, if you think carefully, you'll notice that both the sha and infinite dragonflight have the same skin appareance
    Maybe Garrosh corrupted the bronze dragonflight and now are driven by their emotions rather than their duty? Yshaarj remnants have to do something?

Idk if anyone has thought of this and I refuse to read over a hundred pages of speculation, but if you look at the spacesuit image you see 12 suits and the second from the right is missing the flag on the arm. Now this may sound like a stretch, but if demon hunter was introduced into the game and the classes were all listed alphabetically that's where it would be

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Idk if anyone has thought of this and I refuse to read over a hundred pages of speculation, but if you look at the spacesuit image you see 12 suits and the second from the right is missing the flag on the arm. Now this may sound like a stretch, but if demon hunter was introduced into the game and the classes were all listed alphabetically that's where it would be
    I have toast with an image of Jesus burned into it I would like to sell you.
    BAD WOLF

Hints are supposed to be cryptic. I'm just trying to put a picture of 12 spacesuits into perspective

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Yes, I read where Awarelol posted this info a few hours ago on the thread you mentioned as well.

Pretty crazy info.

Yeah I checked after I posted he beat me to :c

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Dude, this cryptic Chinese leak is less and less cryptic every day.

I think there is a strong chance that DH is the new class.

I also agree and I was on the Dark Below bandwagon for quite awhile

DeathKnight, Demon Hunter, Druid, Hunter, Mage, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, Warrior

Could it be?

Quote Originally Posted by Spelorzi View Post

DeathKnight, Demon Hunter, Druid, Hunter, Mage, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, Warrior

Could it be?
    I don't understand the relevance of this picture. It's been floating around, but why?

Just as a joke? And if so, what's the joke?

Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    I don't understand the relevance of this picture. It's been floating around, but why?

Just as a joke? And if so, what's the joke?
    Twelve classes going into space, the second one doesn't have a flag so it is the new class. Something along those lines.

I like this person's logic as saying it is Demon Hunter:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post23264769

Quote Originally Posted by Awarelol View Post
    Not sure if this has been pointed out, but if the space-suits are considered classes, and the one with the missing flag represents a new class...

Listed out in alphabetical order, the new class must fall between Death Knight and Druid. Guess which obvious candidate fits in this tiny alphabetical gap?

Demon Hunter
    Last edited by Sharuko; 2013-11-04 at 08:28 PM.

Deleted
    Assuming the new class (if any) is demon hunter. Do you think it's somehow possible Blizzard justifies giving them a ranged spec using Bow/xBow/Gun? Because I really can't imagine they give us another class with only melee dps specs. That would be the 3rd in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Throw in a potato chip that's shaped like Elvis and you got a deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    Twelve classes going into space, the second one doesn't have a flag so it is the new class. Something along those lines.
    So it's just a picture, nothing legitimately related. Got it.

The way people were passing it around, I thought it had some actual relevance.

Carry on!

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    *snip*
    I would edit your post to not reference this meme or you will likely be infracted.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    I am adding to this thread because I do not think the mods would want a new one.

In the last few minutes, "Warlords of Draenor" was added to the European trademark database. The application date was today's (yesterday now in Europe) date of 11/4/2013. Pop over to tmview.europa.eu Search and enter as the search term:

tm:"WARLORDS OF DRAENOR"

To find the item and view it. It looks like their nightly indexing process is incomplete so things are reference markers but I imagine the full data will populate shortly.

Looks real, I reckon.
    Last edited by goblingirl; 2013-11-05 at 03:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    I am adding to this thread because I do not think the mods would want a new one.

In the last few minutes, "Warlords of Draenor" was added to the European trademark database. The application date was today's (yesterday now in Europe) date of 11/4/2013. Pop over to tmview.europa.eu Search and enter as the search term:

anm:"Blizzard Entertainment" AND ad:2013-11-01..2013-11-04

To find the item and view it. It looks like their nightly indexing process is incomplete so things are reference markers but I imagine the full data will populate shortly.

Looks real, I reckon.
    Nice work, thanks!
    Jazzhands <Sacred Samophlange>, 6/14H, US-Skywall
    "Query? What do you think I'm here for, tea and biscuits? Spill the beans already!"

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by budong View Post
    The more I read that Chinese leak the more I think we go back in time not because of choice but out of sheer survival. Some others have hypothesized that the Legion will invade in massive force to kick off the expansion and we HAVE to go back in time because Azeroth is completely lost. Kinda like Star Trek IV but hopefully we don't have to have Scotty redesign the inside of a Klingon Bird of Prey to carry two humpback whales and a shit ton of water back to our time to save the planet.

If all of these hints are true, then things will be insane next expansion, and I for one can't wait to see just how nuts it can get.

"Admiral, there be whales here!" Montgomery Scott
    I could seriously be up for that. Legion invades, the whole world is going to crap, and all the world leaders gather together in an emergency summit. They finally agree that the best weapons they could use are those that exist in warriors of the past, those who have been missing up until now. The Timewalkers (probably a new class), offer their aid and send Champions through into the past along with guides and other NPCs in order to gather reinforcements of all the people who would've died in Draenor's shattering, or those that fled through portals. Then we come back, gather our forces, and FIGHT BACK!

That would be pretty damn epic.