Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    This entire thing with SoL is a prime example of why we only very rarely lock leak threads here and never delete them - 50% of the people will go "MODS CONFIRMED FAKE" and the other 50% will go "MODS CONFIRMED REAL; DELETED THREAD BECAUSE CONSPIRACY".

We basically only lock leak threads if it is based on the years-old fake "expansion list" or if it is made in MS Paint or something.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Deleted
    wth is that forum

Quote Originally Posted by Aspen View Post
    Deleted and removed.... can someone just put text in saying wth we're supposed to be talking about?? =[
    It's on page 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    This entire thing with SoL is a prime example of why we only very rarely lock leak threads here and never delete them - 50% of the people will go "MODS CONFIRMED FAKE" and the other 50% will go "MODS CONFIRMED REAL; DELETED THREAD BECAUSE CONSPIRACY".

We basically only lock leak threads if it is based on the years-old fake "expansion list" or if it is made in MS Paint or something.
    Damned if you damned if you do don't I suppose.I do not envy your job.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Deleted
    This is actually a lot more boring an affair than some of you are making it out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    Damned if you damned if you do don't I suppose.I do not envy your job.
    If they cherry picked which ones they closed then yeah. Either they close all of them or keep them all open, and the latter is better for forum discussion (and site hits).

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi guys, it's Lorelai.

I'm sure none of you know who I am, or you may know who I am now after the past 3 hours or so.

I'd like to apologize for any angst I have caused, I did not know that I would ignite a wild fire on the internet.

My post on the official forums has, in fact, been deleted. Take it with a grain of salt, no one has contacted me, and the only people I have been in contact with throughout the past 3 hours are the people who commented on my post on the official forums and my kitchen.

I'd also like to point out, that while I do have a SoL account, the only time I have gone there was during a break from WoW for a week.

In fact, I'm headed there now to apologize. It was all on me, they had nothing to do with it.
    Last edited by Lorelai1548; 2013-11-05 at 04:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    If they cherry picked which ones they closed then yeah. Either they close all of them or keep them all open, and the latter is better for forum discussion (and site hits).
    which is why I am glad I do not have the job my Add would be the death of me.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post

So in short, just because you kept a thread open doesn't mean it's legit? There you go, folks.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

And just because they close a thread doesn't mean it's legit.

I'm an admin at SoL. This thread amuses me.

Carry on.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard is laughing so hard. Their plan is working. Make everyone think they've come up with this horrible idea for an expansion, so that everyone will watch Blizzcon. Then, they announce something SO AMAZING, it blows everyone's heads off. Literally. The developers are not going to make some stupid half-arse alternate timeline time travel expansion about EVEN MORE ORCS.

Please people, stop feeding the troll, wait until Friday, and then enjoy how awesome the TRUE ideas for the next expansion truly are.
    ABOMS NORTH-LEFT!

Quote Originally Posted by Insane Guy of DOOM View Post
    And just because they close a thread doesn't mean it's legit.
    No it doesn't, but maybe it got something right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by seni View Post
    The developers are not going to make some stupid half-arse alternate timeline time travel expansion about EVEN MORE ORCS.
    I'll put that in my sig - and on Friday, we'll talk about your feelings.

I deleted offending posts and closed threads and threw out all manner of punishment.

Mostly because I think tinfoil hats are adorable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seni View Post
    Blizzard is laughing so hard. Their plan is working. Make everyone think they've come up with this horrible idea for an expansion, so that everyone will watch Blizzcon. Then, they announce something SO AMAZING, it blows everyone's heads off. Literally. The developers are not going to make some stupid half-arse alternate timeline time travel expansion about EVEN MORE ORCS.

Please people, stop feeding the troll, wait until Friday, and then enjoy how awesome the TRUE ideas for the next expansion truly are.
    I don't know I think SOL is laughing a bit more.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was confirmed as fake.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    I was confirmed as fake.
    Wow, that's harsh!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptainkaos View Post
    I deleted offending posts and closed threads and threw out all manner of punishment.

Wow man. Hardcore.

- - - Updated - - -

I was confirmed as fake.
    :'(
    Awh man lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptainkaos View Post

Good for you, and now have a cookie for your troubles.

I was confirmed as fake.
    When you are confirmed fake, well its the; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
    For the Horde!