Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Desperation has blurred your minds?(WoD)

Surely blizzard is going to trademark a name for a expansionpack they've been working on for 2+ years now , 1 week before they announce it? GG.
    Just wait till friday and see what happends

I just don't see why people care enough to argue about it, just wait till Blizzcon and see what's what, it's quite the waste of time otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Brulak View Post
    Surely blizzard is going to trademark a name for a expansionpack they've been working on for 2+ years now , 1 week before they announce it? GG.
    They've done it before...

Yeah of course they would, because if they trademark it any earlier and the info gets out to the internet, just like it did now. Obviously we have to wait until Blizzcon to find out for sure, but this one looks legit. I would be surprised if its a false positive, but its possible.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh huh...I remember people like you said Cata was not the expansion.

I remember people like you said MOP was not the expansion.

Aren't you tired of being so wrong?
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.

Deleted
    Not hardly as wrong as those clinging to every title/name that's been thrown out in the past couple of weeks .
    Their all the next x-pac , right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancaspe View Post

I remember no one picking up on Hearthstone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not hardly as wrong as those clinging to every title/name that's been thrown out in the past couple of weeks .
    Their all the next x-pac , right?
    Gasp! Heres a thought. What if, and stay with me here. What if they are different people? =O.

Wrath was trademarked 2 days before its announcement.

Deleted
    What everyone else said, you are incorrect.

Deleted

How do you know it's "people like him"? I was convinced about Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria being real and I'm also convinced WoD is not for WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Gasp! Heres a thought. What if, and stay with me here. What if they are different people? =O.
    Gasp! Heres a thought. What if, and stay with me here. What if I'm a different person who never said anything about Cata or MoP? =O

Deleted
    As much as I don't want this to be the expansion the timing for the trademark is close to the others and its now been trademarked in US also so I'm convinced this is our WOW Expansion.
    I hope I'm wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    WOTLK likes to say hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    How do you know it's "people like him"? I was convinced about Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria being real and I'm also convinced WoD is not for WoW.
    I can't wait for Blizzcon so I can literally ROLFMAO at the people who for some reason can't grasp the fact that WoD is going to be the next WoW expansion. I honestly don't know how it wouldn't be unless Blizzard trademarks something in the next 2 days that says otherwise. If they do trademark something else before Blizzcon then it will be interesting. If not, and WoD isn't the next expansion, then Blizzard will have given us clues as to what it will be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allaria View Post
    As much as I don't want this to be the expansion the timing for the trademark is close to the others and its now been trademarked in US also so I'm convinced this is our WOW Expansion.
    I hope I'm wrong.
    Why? ._. This title could literally be about anything related to Draenor. Just because somebody "leaked" that it will be about time travel (which is the theory that I personally support) doesn't mean it will be. It could be anything Draenor related.

When you have a fanbase as over-entitled and loud as us, you better be careful with what kind of info do you leak.
    I can see them holding on the name because either they didnt know a month ago what name would it be, or because people have been combing through the trademark databases, on many countries, around the world, in the most autistic ways, just to know a little tiny bit of information, and create a big drama around it.

They coulda make the best expansion ever, which could attract 15M of players back into the game, everyone would love it, but no matter how good it is, it will be received with contempt at the beggining. It's always been like that, and it seems Blizzard has learnt from it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    I can't wait for Blizzcon so I can literally ROLFMAO at the people who for some reason can't grasp the fact that WoD is going to be the next WoW expansion. I honestly don't know how it wouldn't be unless Blizzard trademarks something in the next 2 days that says otherwise. If they do trademark something else before Blizzcon then it will be interesting. If not, and WoD isn't the next expansion, then Blizzard will have given us clues as to what it will be.
    I've heard the same thing from people when I said Heroes of the Storm is not a WoW expansion. I got equally laughed at when I said Mists of Pandaria will be the next expansion. It makes absolute sense that something that is trademarked so close to Blizzcon and that refers to something in WoW (Draenor) would be seen as the next expansion, and if there wasn't the whole Dark Below incident I would stand firmly behind WoD as I've done with Cata and MoP. Right now, a few things seem suspicious to me, and to a lot of other people as well. We'll see.

Trust me OP. I'm not desperate for Temporal Disturbances of Orcdaria to be announced.

And no, I'm not coming from the "lolpandas" bandwagon. I say lolpandas on occasion when referring to MoP because it sounds funny, but I actually liked MoP. All of the speculation threads have pretty much shone a big stinky light on every possible way Blizzard could fuck up this story, and as much as I'd like to believe Blizzard would get a LOLTIMETRAVEL story right, they won't. They can't. Their story writing department isn't THAT good.

10+ Year Old Account
    they always do that
    they always trademark 1~2 weeks before announcement.

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

*MoP Trademarked*
    "MoP isn't real, we're being trolled."
    "MoP isn't an expansion, it's a facebook game."
    "MoP is about Azshara because she was in 4.3."

*WoD trademarked*
    "WoD isn't real, we're being trolled."
    "WoD isn't an expansion, it's Hearthstone/Heroes of the Storm/Warcraft 4"
    "WoD is about Time Travel because the Bronze Dragonflight was in 5.4."

I'm seeing a trend here. So if MoP was about Pandaria, WoD is about Draenor. No funny gimmics, no time travel, it's an update to Outland.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)