Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    As a race, Night Elves are the most war-mongering and aggressive faction of the Alliance. They hate the Orcs and most of the conflict with the Orcs is on their home turf.
    In lore. But not in WoW.

Another filler expansion would kill WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    This is true, which is why I'm so worried about that leak. It was HORRIBLE, a plot that an 8 year old who reads Marvel could come up with. And it would be an expansion that is 100% useless that affects nothing on the current time.

Quote Originally Posted by warlockblood View Post
    happy to see its official. pity it is probably going to be another orc focused expansion.
    orcs are arguably the main race in wow , why wouldnt the game be mostly focused on them -.-

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Please tell me how time travel and burning legion would be a "filler" when they have heavy lore behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spelle View Post
    orcs are arguably the main race in wow , why wouldnt the game be mostly focused on them -.-
    Humans are too, but this is not Warcraft : Orcs and Humans, this is WoW.
    We just ask for some more love for all the other factions as well. But nooo....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    Humans are too, but this is not Warcraft : Orcs and Humans, this is WoW.
    We just ask for some more love for all the other factions as well. But nooo....
    Well this got turned into a rant about the lore then about the WoD. I'm still banking on us being incredibly shocked come friday. Guarentee it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by evilgnomey View Post
    Please tell me how time travel and burning legion would be a "filler" when they have heavy lore behind them.
    Because if the leak is true, this has almost nothing to do with the Legion. It wouldn't even touch upon the known time travel lore in WoW (Infinite). Instead, it will be an alternate WC2 that has little to no impact.on the present story.

Filler.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Well this got turned into a rant about the lore then about the WoD. I'm still banking on us being incredibly shocked come friday. Guarentee it.
    Yeah i got the same feeling for some reason. Three more days and we'll find out the truth.

Hey everyone, let's make huge generalized statements about the trademark we know nothing about!

Why was it done so late, I wonder? The TBD fiasco occurred at the correct time according to previous trademarking history. Filing the ap a few days before the reveal seems risky!
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I'm HOPING this is all and elaborate cover up and Blizzard wants us to think the next expansion will be terrible, just to surprise us.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont get why people are complaining about Horde questlines. By this definition, TBC was Alliance centered. Illidan = Night elf and all. Wrath was easily Alliance centered. Cataclysm was somewhat neutral but with Thrall being around at times. MoP was Horde heavy. Makes sense the next is as well.

Sucks that I quit playing when the legion expansion is coming
    Hi

I wouldn't believe it even if it was trademarked in my house or something. I mean, we already know it is real. But who said it's WoW expansion? It doesn't say so anywhere and there have been a lot of threads already explaining why this is not a WoW expansion ( the platforms for example ).

Come on, stop it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    Yeah i got the same feeling for some reason. Three more days and we'll find out the truth.
    I'll say Called it if it turns out this time Warlords of Draenor aren't related at all to the expansion. I don't even think we'll do Time Travel at all. Unless this Timewalker Lore thing going on was just a anomaly like High Elves getting uber lore in 5.2 and not much will be heard from them again. Still, one has to wonder....WHY

I'm sure once the expansion is revealed the plotline will make sense.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrendy View Post
    I wouldn't believe it even if it was trademarked in my house or something. I mean, we already know it is real. But who said it's WoW expansion? It doesn't say so anywhere and there have been a lot of threads already explaining why this is not a WoW expansion ( the platforms for example ).

Come on, stop it.
    what about thrall @ wow beta profile pic?
    seems like strong evidence

10+ Year Old Account
    The good part of these expansion is that is really likely that the Draneai will have some love (and Trask will be happy with an Orc centric expansion )

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The orc homeworld named after the Draenei race...
    Actually is named Draenor cause the Draenei named it, the Orcs didn't had a name for the planet

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    The good part of these expansion is that is really likely that the Draneai will have some love (and Trask will be happy with an Orc centric expansion )
    If this expansion is real it confirms the Alliance belief that Demon Blood isn't an excuse for the Orcs and they really are a bloodthirsty race of savages. Don't think Trassk would like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonteh View Post
    I suspect another Horde heavy storyline. Great, just what we needed.
    QQ. This by no means says anyhting about horde heavy storyline. Get over yourself.

ont: hyped!

Quote Originally Posted by spelle View Post
    Orcs master race. Fuck everyone else, this game is all orcs all the time.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!