Page 90 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tranmet View Post
    what if we go trough other portal located in Outlands to the other remnants of Draenor and face those warlords
    Hmmm... Yes, that could work.

10+ Year Old Account
    what if we become the warlords.

it's like our destiny
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Yeah as an allaince player I really hope I don't have to be a Draenei for the entire expac
    I doubt that'll be the case. No reason for Blizzard to update character models if we won't be seeing anything but Orcs and Draenei for most of the expansion. A few people mentioned that we might get some sort of aura that will have us show up as Draenei/Orcs to the NPC's, but we players will see our characters as they truly are. I can see Blizzard going with something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Though i'm not disagree with the trademarks legitimacy... just like with the dark below, right?
    HE actually didn't endorse The Dark Below as an expansion title. He was skeptical on it. Existenz99 is actually correct. There were many times in the history of WoW that Boubouille made predictions that were accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    what if we become the warlords.

it's like our destiny
    lmao this made me giggle.

Yo, I'm like a warlord now, dog. And like, we're gonna do things... and stuff. Cuz it's like, my destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Chudah View Post
    I doubt that'll be the case. No reason for Blizzard to update character models if we won't be seeing anything but Orcs and Draenei for most of the expansion. A few people mentioned that we might get some sort of aura that will have us show up as Draenei/Orcs to the NPC's, but we players will see our characters as they truly are. I can see Blizzard going with something like that.
    Yeah I forget how easy of a fix these things are.

I doubt we, our characters, will be going back in time. Chances are time travel is involved, but it will be a major character(ie Garrosh, Kairoz) going back in time and "adjusting" history. This will create an alternate timeline, one in which Draenor was never blown up and the orcish hordes still thrive on the planet. We will visit this alternate timeline parallel to our own. This will allow for most of the leak information to be true, but avoid any of the messy complications of retcon.

Only those with the warlord title may enter the new (old) draenor!

10+ Year Old Account
    in the past, whenever we have traveled in time it was either:

a) to prevent the timeline from being altered and ensuring history occured just as it did, thereby justifying lore, not breaking lore
    or
    b) to obtain objects from the past, which had canonically disappeared from history at the moment we 'borrowed them' anyway, there justifying lore, not breaking lore.

Why would anyone that assume if we were to time travel again it would be alter history (which we have never done) instead of to prevent history from being altered (which is what we have always done before)?

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    in the past, whenever we have traveled in time it was either:

a) to prevent the timeline from being altered and ensuring history occured just as it did, thereby justifying lore, not breaking lore
    or
    b) to obtain objects from the past, which had canonically disappeared from history at the moment we 'borrowed them' anyway, there justifying lore, not breaking lore.

Why would anyone that assume if we were to time travel again it would be alter history (which we have never done) instead of to prevent history from being altered (which is what we have always done before)?
    Good point. If anything, I can see someone attempting to change things on a large scale (or recently changed things, and we've got to go back and repair the damage that was done).

Maybe someone went back, made huge changes that make things in our world "not so good" and we have to go back and follow them through time, defeat them, and repair what they've done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    Because it's easier to complain off the bat than think for five minutes straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Actually, like I said before when some odd people actually thought Heroes of the Storm might be the name of the new expansion, I knew it wouldn't be because the name doesn't fit at all to a WoW expansion, The Dark Below being fake still did fit a lot, so does Warlords of Draenor, can easily imagine it as a new expansion name unlike HotS.

- - - Updated - - -

Not bad, not bad. Just find a way to explain how Prince Malchezaar ended up getting Gorehowl and it's good :P
    I'm only quoting this post because it's the last post before Boub made the trademark post on the front page.

So as one of the few who just want to watch the world burn, I have to say, this thread has been supremely entertaining!
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    My next biggest question is, if we're going back in time such as we did in Culling of Stratholme and Opening of the Dark Portal, will we all be transformed into races present in that timeframe? We got turned into Night Elves for Well of Eternity, Humans for Culling, surely they can't expect us to be Orcs the entire expansion.
    Good news, everyone! Blizzard has completed all the new racial models you'll need for the next expansion!
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

10+ Year Old Account
    I was following util the titan/dark bellow tigny .....

This has to be the real.We even get player shacks.
    "Chaos boils in my veins."

Quote Originally Posted by Maleagant View Post
    This has to be the real.We even get player shacks.
    Lost my shit at the announcement of Telemarketing.

Watcher Lara of the Timewalkers: Talks about how cool and phenomenal the timeless isles are then says "What would happen if it vanished again while we were upon it?" idk if this was brought up earlier

Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Lost my shit at the announcement of Telemarketing.
    Using a troll for telemarketing was a nice touch. Really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Well, yeah, she was the "most beautiful Night Elf in all the land", but now she's a half-snake scaly monster.

Not to say certain, eh "people" wouldn't find slimy, scaly tentacled monsters sexy, but that fanarts over the top.
    I'd still hit it.

It'd make a "squelch" noise but still.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So it's been almost a week.

Where is the OP?

By now I'd have expected a "I told you so" post.

And where is the media coverage?

If this were real, why has the Asian fansites not even covered it?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)