Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    1) Expecting it, but I'll be pissed anyway
    2) Really pissed
    3) grounds for /unsub after five years of teasing
    4) Meh
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

As a horde player I would be totally fine if you got them both.
    They seem to be kind of a thing for you guys...you keep mentioning them since forever
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

As many other people have said before me..
    1) Expecting it, because it's sodding blizzard. oh and horde will whine that we get heros back and they don't, (P.s guys if blackhand etc was around, they would have gone with garrosh if anything, even grom would have done that)
    2)o.O hoooooold up!? wtf!? BLIZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD! "i'm going to join the faction that has the people who killed alot of my damn friends!" *facepalm*
    3)..*twitch* blizaard! the Blood of your people want vengeance!
    4). M- ..Go'- Thra- ..... You Disapoint me Metzen..*leaves room and arms a tactical nuke*

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like it if Alleria sides with the Blood Elves but is still wary of the rest of the Horde.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    This is all that needs to be said, Alliance may have HAD more heroes compared to the Horde originally, but now there are little to none that matter in the faction's representation.
    That is absolute bullshit. The Alliance STILL HAS way more heroes than the Horde, and that is the very reason why Blizzard keeps making Alliance heroes neutral. The Horde has no equivalent so they get the same heroes as the Alliance for quests and story. This happened with Khadgar, this happened with Tirion, this happened with Malfurion and it happened with Thrall (probably to counterbalance it a bit, but look at the reaction from Alliance players when it happens to them)

Turalyon, Alleria, Danath, Khadgar and Kurdran HAD equivalent Horde heroes in the names of Grom Hellscream, Kargath Bladefist, Cho'gall, Teron Gorefiend and Dentarg. All the Alliance heroes live while all the Horde heroes are dead.

And these heroes from the second war make a HUGE difference when comparing the factions. The Alliance current heroes already outnumber the Horde's slightly, but with those Warcraft 2 heroes still living the gap becomes so much bigger.

Now, I don't want Turalyon and Alleria to go neutral (although I do expect it), I'd rather see Horde get equivalent heroes instead. That is more fun for both factions.

you forgot the most probable outcome; they where captured by kil'jaeden and come back as enemies of both alliance and horde.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    That is absolute bullshit. The Alliance STILL HAS way more heroes than the Horde, and that is the very reason why Blizzard keeps making Alliance heroes neutral. The Horde has no equivalent so they get the same heroes as the Alliance for quests and story. This happened with Khadgar, this happened with Tirion, this happened with Malfurion and it happened with Thrall (probably to counterbalance it a bit, but look at the reaction from Alliance players when it happens to them)

Turalyon, Alleria, Danath, Khadgar and Kurdran HAD equivalent Horde heroes in the names of Grom Hellscream, Kargath Bladefist, Cho'gall, Teron Gorefiend and Dentarg. All the Alliance heroes live while all the Horde heroes are dead.

And these heroes from the second war make a HUGE difference when comparing the factions. The Alliance current heroes already outnumber the Horde's slightly, but with those Warcraft 2 heroes still living the gap becomes so much bigger.

Now, I don't want Turalyon and Alleria to go neutral (although I do expect it), I'd rather see Horde get equivalent heroes instead. That is more fun for both factions.
    NONE of the bolded would have joined the Current Horde.
    NONE.
    why?
    they were part of the OLD horde, the ORCISH HORDE, the DARK HORDE.

Name me two current Alliance "heroes" that aren't racial leaders. I swear to God if you say Amber Kearnen and Sully McLeary I will END you.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

The Alliance may have more characters total, but the only characters who are actually important to the plot are Varian, Jaina and Anduin. Tyrande, Velen, Mekkatorque, the Dwarf Council, and Greymane may as well not exist. With the Horde, all of their faction leaders are important in some capacity or another except for Gallywix.

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    you forgot the most probable outcome; they where captured by kil'jaeden and come back as enemies of both alliance and horde.
    This I would not mind at all tbh, but Metzen said we'd need them so I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharli View Post
    NONE.
    why?
    We also killed them all in TBC. The Horde has no old heroes to join their ranks, they have to manufactured fresh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Don't pay attention to lore so nope not at all.

Firstly I don't really think it's fair to call people like Cho'gall, Gorefiend or Kargath heroes of the current horde, there's no way they'd be a part of it.

Secondly, you say the alliance has more heroes, yet in game the only Alliance characters worth a damn in over 2 expansions are Varian, Jaina and Anduin (who will turn neutral very soon, arguably already is). Whereas the horde consistently sees character development

10+ Year Old Account
    1) It would be a shame and I will be disappointed.
    2) Seems more likely, still a shame and it will gain my disapproval.
    3) With A, shame, disappointment, B will be fantastic if it happens in a heroic way.
    4) Gosh, I would hate that.

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Firstly I don't really think it's fair to call people like Cho'gall, Gorefiend or Kargath heroes of the current horde, there's no way they'd be a part of it.

Secondly, you say the alliance has more heroes, yet in game the only Alliance characters worth a damn in over 2 expansions are Varian, Jaina and Anduin (who will turn neutral very soon, arguably already is). Whereas the horde consistently sees character development
    he said "had" not "has". They are heroes of the last horde, not current horde. Also the only Horde heroes who got any development in MoP was Lor'themar, Vol'jin, and Nazgrim(who dies) and Garrosh(who turns evil and dies) so your second point is kind of moot.

I really don't care about them. Humans have plenty of lore characters, they don't really need more.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    he said "had" not "has". They are heroes of the last horde, not current horde. Also the only Horde heroes who got any development in MoP was Lor'themar, Vol'jin, and Nazgrim(who dies) and Garrosh(who turns evil and dies) so your second point is kind of moot.
    Well they're 2 completely separate entities so it sort of ruins his overall point, they are nothing to do with the new horde.

My point was more about the last 2 expansions, every horde leader except Gallywix has had big development and got screen time whereas every non-human (including Gilneans) got completely shafted.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharli View Post
    NONE.
    why?
    Only cho'gal would have never joined the current horde, kargath was trasformed in a fel orc and used in a stupid 5 man dungeon and Teron would have make a perfect second in command for the forsaken he would have liked alot sylvanas.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Thats fully what I expect to happen, if they show up at all. Likewise I am hoping for some Draenei storyline, but don't honesty think it'll happen. I hope I'm wrong, but I've been burned for way too long.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Deleted
    I play mostly horde, but I have characters on both factions. Can I still answer?

1. I'd be very annoyed. I'd rather be lead by heroes of the Horde and let the Alliance keep theirs. Did you find it fun to be lead by Thrall in Cataclysm? We feel the same way about your heroes going neutral to lead us against some threat. Is there anyone who likes it? A truce to work against a greater threat with both factions being lead by their own is ok, but there's no need to make heroes neutral for that.

2. Sounds awful

3. Annoyed if one of them was dead at the start. Somewhat ok with one of them dying mid-expansion depending on how it's handled.

4. Disappointed