View Poll Results: How Will You Watch Blizzcon?

Voters
411. This poll is closed
  • Buying my own Virtual Ticket

195 47.45%
  • Watching the Partial Free Stream

50 12.17%
  • Watching Somebody Elses Full Stream (eg Twitch)

134 32.60%
  • Attending / Other.

32 7.79%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Getting a virtual ticket, inviting older brother and a few friends over, all of the pizza. Good times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Indeed it would be awesome

I heard they are doing a stream in London at a bar, I think someone in this thread mentioned it, sounded like a good idea, but I think it's pretty limited numbers wise sadly, but still an extra option for us EU folks. Would be cool to have them doing it all over the EU Nice wee get together of us Blizz nerds

i keep meaning to check that place out, i live like 45mins away and still never been there.

they did do a blizzard world wide invitational in Paris before, but i think thats more tournaments than anything.

edit: wrong location of Bar, i still live pretty close and have to go there sometime!
    Last edited by mmocef2fdcc82b; 2013-11-06 at 01:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reading the news on MMO-C.
    Waiting for youtube videos for important announcements.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been playing with a group of friends for quite a while(wow, since bc). We're having a big get-together at my place, about 6-7 people who will watch the stream that I bought on my huge TV. There will be a lot of touching moments as there has been much things happening within our group of people over the years, me for example taking over the guild as guild master and such.

TL;DR:

IRL-officer meeting that will watch blizzcon together.

If they make a Blizzcon in Paris i will definitely go!

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of free/twitch streams, where can they be found?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raysz View Post
    Speaking of free/twitch streams, where can they be found?

twitch streams will likely be removed pretty quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Seiken3 View Post
    I have been playing with a group of friends for quite a while(wow, since bc). We're having a big get-together at my place, about 6-7 people who will watch the stream that I bought on my huge TV. There will be a lot of touching moments as there has been much things happening within our group of people over the years, me for example taking over the guild as guild master and such.

TL;DR:

IRL-officer meeting that will watch blizzcon together.
    Guild I use to raid in for last 3 years goes to blizzcon every time I think atleast most the people do, too bad I can't I live outside of the US.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Opening Ceremony is 11AM PST Friday?

I might try to coincide my lunch break at work to that and see if I can get in some watching on my tablet just to see the reveal.

Beyond that, I'll be wearing my eyepatch and watching pirate streams when I'm around (not much).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    twitch streams will likely be removed pretty quickly
    They never are. I hosted one (not on my current twitch) for 2011.

But people usually don't ever make posts about them. You have to look.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    You guys are gonna be dissapointed if you have to rely on Twitch streams. Last Blizzcon I did the same thing, and Blizzard was hunting down every single Blizzcon stream and shut them down one by one. Unless you can find someone who can do a Twitch private stream, maybe.

Edit: this might've been a Blizzcon from back in 2009 or 2010 or so when streaming wasn't as popular and Twitch didn't exist yet, so I guess it would be easier to find streams now.
    Last edited by mmoc219194fc4b; 2013-11-06 at 02:09 AM.

Watching updates on MMO-Champ. :P
    Only the dead have seen the end of war. - George Santayana
    Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. - George Santayana

Like I did last time. Find someone streaming it and when their's gets taken down find another.

Deleted
    The internet in the flat I'm temporarily renting is terrible and wouldn't be able to hold the stream, so I'm relying on social networks and video gaming sites to give me the big news. I'm considering saving up to actually try and attend next year, but we'll see how I do!

I will be reading about it here after work.

I'm flying in on thursday

i won't be watching, i'll be reading what people say about it on here lol.

Sadly i've now only got 4 real life mates who still play this hardcore and are interested in wathcing the event, and these live in another city. So most likely we'll be watching the streams (on twitch etc) while on a conference call, at least making something out of it. I'd love to go on one of those Barcraft events or whatever, though there isnt any in my city, its fun idea though

I..... will not be at all. The one weekend my parents were like "WE'RE GONNA COME VISIT". I didn't even realize it when I said yes and now it's to late :/ I'll be following MMO-Champion all day though since I wanna know about WoW, SC2 and D3.

I will watch it later that evening. :P I'll be working and the only thing I care about this year is WoW expansion. :P

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

Quote Originally Posted by TheShultz View Post
    I will be reading about it here after work.
    Same here.