Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fumblz View Post
    What the actually FUCK is he saying? Im serious... I cannot understand anything hes fucking saying except the last word of each sentence.
    Something about how everywhere they "love a 'n-word'". Apparently somebody thinks that's good.

I grew up in the '90s. Was a white minority in high school. Got broken in on The Chronic/36 Chambers/Tical/Doggystyle. I've listened to rap and hip hop for 2 decades. That Based God shit was hot garbage. This is why I haven't listened to anything new in a long time. Aside from a new Nas/Eminem/Slaughterhouse album, I'm good. There is no talent anymore. It's just dumb shit that kids can "twerk" to. It's fucking awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    they should get these guys

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    Listen to this entire video then look at me with a straight face and say that this is not the greatest music artist of all time. He is nothing but perfect for Blizzcon.
    The entirety of that was literally bitch **** me and various other uses of bitches and nigga. So to anyone who really thinks this is good....what the hell is wrong with you?

You read it correctly. Based God IS the greatest music artist of all time.

Listen to this entire video then look at me with a straight face and say that this is not the greatest music artist of all time. He is nothing but perfect for Blizzcon.
    I give this a 15/10 for trolling. Absolutely classic. Anybody who's falling for this is a moron.

Regarding Blink 182.. one of the singers sounds NOTHING like he used to< i cant remember which one... It's really really bad. Youll see.

Still 100x better than what Blizz usually puts on. Would love to see them live.
    Last edited by Trakanonn; 2013-11-06 at 06:23 AM.
    Free-To-Play is the future.

"Fuck me remix". Yeah, no. I'm immediately turned off even by the thumbnail.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by But I Hate You All View Post
    they should get these guys

I didn't know that Tech N9ne was Darius Rucker's twin brother.

Deleted
    Machinae Supremacy should be performing at blizzcon!

Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Most music that is enjoyed by the masses caters to the average IQ level, which is actually quite low. It is engineered to entertain idiots that will mindlessly follow some idea or philosophy in order to feel like they have a voice and a place in society. That is ok though, there isn't much you can do about it. You were either born with a mental limitation or you're too blind/scared to be yourself.

The music industry knows this and will continue to exploit your stupidity. Since you're all fixated on one thing, lying around high on mollies, the powers that be are free to do as they please with little to no opposition. The shift in focus from politics to money in hip-hop is a perfect example of the system at work and you're eating it up with a spoon.

Ice Cube is acting in movies for white families, Eazy E died suddenly of aids.

Give it some thought.

How are people not happy with Blink 182?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra6 View Post
    Most music that is enjoyed by the masses caters to the average IQ level, which is actually quite low.
    Based God and majority of his fans are actually incredibly intelligent. Being Based does not = having a low IQ. If anything it means an increased IQ due to being Based and being more open minded about the world and your surroundings.

You're welcome for me introducing you to some real music.

Thank me later.
    Damn that's like the best song I ever heard.
    Oke not really. If you really gonna link rap songs at least post some with lyrics that uses more then 10 different words not even talking about the message.
    I tend to enjoy music from almost every genre, dubstep and metal where you have a hard time understanding what they're saying is what I really can't get into.

Here a rap song that actually has a meaning. Your song is just a piece of crap a 1 year old could put together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Based God and majority his fans are actually incredibly intelligent. Being Based does not = having a low IQ. If anything it means an increased IQ due to being Based and being more open minded about the world and your surroundings.
    Perhaps not, but repeating a coined term created by a herd of sheep does. Being "Based" isn't a real thing. Unless of course you're saying that you work for a company "based" in California. Turn off your MP3 player, TV, and whatever else is brainwashing you for a month. Then tell me how "based" you are.

Quote Originally Posted by dapperedodo View Post
    Here a rap song that actually has a meaning. Your song is just a piece of crap a 1 year old could put together.
    Get that nonsense out of here, it's 2013, not 1866. Rap/hip hop has evolved for the greater good.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Based God and majority his fans are actually incredibly intelligent. Being Based does not = having a low IQ. If anything it means an increased IQ due to being Based and being more open minded about the world and your surroundings.
    So let me ask then why is the majority of what he says is on the level of unintelligible or what every other rapper says with the same 7 words? People could honestly care less about his "music", the only thing they care about is the beat that brings out very primitive reactions of people. Flapping your arms around looking like a fool and using the same derogative words rappers use isn't on the same level as intelligence.

If you want to act like a monkey with all the arm flapping rappers do then may I suggest living in the jungle in the nude, becoming one with nature. Because that right there is on the same intelligence level as rappers and the people who worship them.
    Last edited by Wilhelm137; 2013-11-06 at 06:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get that nonsense out of here, it's 2013, not 1866. Rap/hip hop has evolved for the greater good.
    I can appreciate your tenacity, but it's no better now than it was then. The music of 1866 was most likely a lot better than both songs posted actually.

Perhaps not, but repeating a coined term created by a herd of sheep does. Being "Based" isn't a real thing.
    Way to prove that you are not in fact Based. Someone who is Based or even the Based God himself would never say such nonsense.

I actually take that as an insult to the people who are truly Based and Based God himself. That's really offensive.

You know I'm not even a FAN of rap music and I can tell you that guys like Tupac, Notorious B.I.G., Run D.M.C, L.L. Cool J., The Beastie Boys and so many others could run rings around the morons that pass for artists these days. I mean seriously dude. If I know this stuff it's pretty freaking obvious.
    “Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton

I'm not just a white knight. I'm a freaking Paladin.

Perhaps not, but repeating a coined term created by a herd of sheep does. Being "Based" isn't a real thing. Unless of course you're saying that you work for a company "based" in California. Turn off your MP3 player, TV, and whatever else is brainwashing you for a month. Then tell me how "based" you are.
    base1
    bās/Submit
    verb
    past tense: based; past participle: based
    have as the foundation for (something); use as a point from which (something) can develop.
    "the film is based on a novel by Pat Conroy"
    synonyms: found, build, construct, form, ground, root; More
    situate as the center of operations.
    "a research program based at the University of Arizona"

You can be based it means you are the foundation of something but lil b sounds like he has downs so I have no clue.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

I can appreciate your tenacity, but it's no better now than it was then. The music of 1866 was most likely a lot better than both songs posted actually.
    The only thing he's doing with tenacity is keeping all of you engaged in his tomfoolery.