Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Remove pets for SV and MM. Or change them as something giving buffs but not involved in combat.

Hunters are removed from the game completely. Along with DK's.

15+ Year Old Account
    I want BC back
    Also, wondering, why people want their classes "completely reworked"? If your class is boring, play another one.

I don't feel like hunters need any major changes. Some spells could be baked together, or removed.

I do not want a legendary quest line in 6.0, or if there is one I would want it to be quicker after you have already done it on your main. Right now it is painful to sit there and watch your alts slowly move along the questline, and really discourages making alts.
    Last edited by Libertarian; 2013-11-04 at 01:06 PM.

1. REAL scaling with gear (not this weapon only scaling we have now)

2. Re-vamp of specs so that they actually feel/play differently

3. More cosmetic/fun minor glyphs

4. Powershot re-done so it's actually useful and competitive with the other 90 talents

5 (and most important). A motherfreaking RAID CD
    Last edited by ihatepeople; 2013-11-05 at 02:19 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Personally? I was some form of guild housing. NOT player housing.

I think that with guild housing, you wouldn't kill communities, and it would have so many possibilities for expansion. For example, you could make BGs of attacking other guilds, or you could make guild wide achievements give rewards that are for your guild house. It would be a VERY good opportunity to expand on professions and would make an excellent gold sink.

For me I hope Blizz sticks to their guns when they said they didn't want to go over level 100. I also hope Next xpac wraps up the story and is the end of WOW. I am ready to move on, but want to see the game through.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just model updates, I know raids are a given, but I just hope to the Gods that they finally update these 9 year old models.

I think the easiest raid CD they could do for hunters is to bake in Hunter's Mark into our standard damage, and make the ability "Hunter's Mark" a raid CD. Like a skull banner, I'm thinking, cause who the hell brings warriors to a raid anyways? Thematically, it makes sense, you put a big bullseye on the target, they take more damage.

I mean, with HM being baked into almost all our shots, to the point that even target switching has it up almost immediately, why even have it in its current state any more?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hope that amount of gold I have to farm every week is reduced, the in game cost to play is out of hand. Getting new gear exciting and not a burden. The cost to reforge, enchant and regeme is getting to be tooooo much. I hope that this is balanced better soon.

I'm hoping for hard but not too hard heroic dungeons so people won't cry, less CC in pvp but enough to bring pressure, the number squish to bring damage back down to Wotlk levels maybe , and Rep to be more exclusive , by doing chains of quests or finding a secret mob somewhere that would teleport you to the quest hub, oh and less daily quests and repetitiveness for rep.

- - - Updated - - -

then again it wouldn't be so secret because wowhead :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henock View Post
    Randomly generated dungeons similar in style to Diablo.

-The dungeons would reset weekly

-The entrances to these dungeons would be spread all around the map. So to use Pandaria as an example, one could be set in Kun-Lai deep within the mountain. Another dungeon could be set in the thick of the jade forest. Another could be set in the dread wastes etc.

- Rewards could be valor, gold and raw mats (ore, herbs,cloth, leather) and a very small chance at epic gems.

-No resurrection allowed. You can only die once per lock out. (Makes dying feel like you have something to lose)

-The deeper you go into the dungeons the more difficult it becomes.

- Your ilvl is scaled down the further you go after a certain point. (call it battle fatigue this would discourage farming)

- The mobs would have random ability pools that shift every week. (Think of Halfus ) (This would get rid of predictability)

- Bosses in the dungeon also work the same way

- And for fun introduce rarespawns that are very difficult but skipable

Oh and no LFD queue for this concept.
    The casuals would be in uproar if that went live mate.

But it gets a thumbs of from me, i like itm

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JohnF00tPenis View Post
    I'm hoping for hard but not too hard heroic dungeons so people won't cry, less CC in pvp but enough to bring pressure, the number squish to bring damage back down to Wotlk levels maybe , and Rep to be more exclusive , by doing chains of quests or finding a secret mob somewhere that would teleport you to the quest hub, oh and less daily quests and repetitiveness for rep.

- - - Updated - - -

then again it wouldn't be so secret because wowhead :P
    I thought the balance in the early Cata dungeons were perfect. You had to actually use a CC in some of them (shock horror), naturally that didnt last long as the 10 minute players got their way once again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Henock View Post
    Randomly generated dungeons similar in style to Diablo.

-The dungeons would reset weekly

-The entrances to these dungeons would be spread all around the map. So to use Pandaria as an example, one could be set in Kun-Lai deep within the mountain. Another dungeon could be set in the thick of the jade forest. Another could be set in the dread wastes etc.

- Rewards could be valor, gold and raw mats (ore, herbs,cloth, leather) and a very small chance at epic gems.

-No resurrection allowed. You can only die once per lock out. (Makes dying feel like you have something to lose)

-The deeper you go into the dungeons the more difficult it becomes.

- Your ilvl is scaled down the further you go after a certain point. (call it battle fatigue this would discourage farming)

- The mobs would have random ability pools that shift every week. (Think of Halfus ) (This would get rid of predictability)

- Bosses in the dungeon also work the same way

- And for fun introduce rarespawns that are very difficult but skipable

Oh and no LFD queue for this concept.
    Everything about your post seems interesting, but for the love of god please no epic gems. Completely screws up professions, making JC clearly the worst, and BS by far the best. We do not need them at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    For me I hope Blizz sticks to their guns when they said they didn't want to go over level 100. I also hope Next xpac wraps up the story and is the end of WOW. I am ready to move on, but want to see the game through.
    Bit selfish to say you hope WoW ends just so you can experience the full story because you want to quit.

I'd like to see marksman go petless. It makes sense (in my head) that a marksman relies on their skill alone; think sniper/assassin type. While a survivalist might want to have a loyal pet to help take down large game, for defensive purposes, etc.

It'd be nice to see a pet with heals for solo content. Most games with pets now have one with a healing option; have it's effectiveness severely reduced in instanced groups so it doesn't affect group compositions in organized content.

p.s. the reason you have to put <hunter> is for the front page; most people don't read past the title and glance at the first post; they don't verify what sub forum it is posted in.

I'd like to see our party/raid buffs turned into aspects.

A hunter would pick their 5 pets, and gain aspects of each pet that gets shared like True Shot Aura. Only one aspect would be active at a time. A wolf would let the hunter share the 5% crit buff, or a cat would be the mastery buff.

Then each pet would only have it's own debuff ability on its bar. I hate not having all the pet abilities visible!

Aspect of the Pack should be a druid roar speed buff clone IMO.

What I would like to see would be 1hand guns /xbows.
    See a new spec that doesn't involve pets just purely you are your ranged dps
    Have more traps to use!
    Have an ability that can turn us into a beast so we can do either melee dps or tank sort of like eyes of the beast except
    Have a melee DPS specc
    I know alot of them most likely wont happen, just what I think would be cool for my hunter to have

Know what I'd really love to see? People that actually read a topic before dropping their 2 cents in. Maybe then they'd see that this is a Hunter Wishlist, and not a general store.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conjor View Post

A Raid Cooldown

Pretty much sums it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne13 View Post
    Uh, warlocks have been very dominant this entire xpac.

In topic: They wont add a 4th spec or make it petless, thats not what the hunter is. Hunters are in a good place right now, but I would like a higher dps rework and a raid cd.
    The reason for petless is not because people don't like the idea of pets, it's because the Blizz pet system is awful. Pathing issues, random pet bugs etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Phossage View Post
    Why do so many people want to go petless? Roar of sacrifice, disarms, roots, casting debuff, etc. bm wouldn't make sense without a pet but you can have all those and more even with the other 2 specs
    I would rather not have to deal with pet pathing and what not in PvE situations for DPS. If it was needed for utility then fine, otherwise I rather not. Having your pet die randomly or despawn frequently isnt fun at all.
    Last edited by Excel905; 2013-11-06 at 04:02 PM.

you guys know what would be really awesome? 2 new main faction cities, Dalaran and Black Temple :P