View Poll Results: How Will You Watch Blizzcon?

Voters
411. This poll is closed
  • Buying my own Virtual Ticket

195 47.45%
  • Watching the Partial Free Stream

50 12.17%
  • Watching Somebody Elses Full Stream (eg Twitch)

134 32.60%
  • Attending / Other.

32 7.79%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    A question to those who have watched the official stream in previous years:

Does the stream have any localization options? Talking about subtitles / dubbing into other languages? I'm guessing not, since it's live.

One of my guests coming over isn't very proficient in English.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    I will get out of work Friday morning take a quick nap and then get up to watch the opening ceremony. I plan on watching some of the other coverage from that day before laying down for a nap before work. Then I'll get up go to work and get home to watch a tad bit more of Friday's coverage while waiting for Saturday's coverage to start up.

East Coast and Virtual ticket btw.

I'll be working, so I hope the panels and stuff I wanna see will be on youtube by the time I get home. Boy how cool would it be to actually attend one year? Sadly it's just an expense I cannot justify to make.

Deleted
    I'll just read and watch the recap on the front page of this website after the event has finished.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Should have a "Wait for the info to be propagated on MMO-C/Other Fansite" option, since that would be my choice.

Virtual Ticket, all the way.

Bought a ticket gonna sit with my friend on my TV and watch it ! i wish i could attend but going from greece to america and finding a hotel aswell gonna be expencive as hell .

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Bought a ticket gonna sit with my friend on my TV and watch it ! i wish i could attend but going from greece to america and finding a hotel aswell gonna be expencive as hell .
    You'd probably be more comfortable on a couch... It'd offer a better viewing angle as well.

Just my 2cents

10+ Year Old Account
    Going off to mooch off someone elses stream while we eat unhealthy food and drink.

Will be fun.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldofWorkcraft View Post
    It's easy if you know someone who isn't advertising it as a Blizzard restream. If you know or someone knows someone with a virutal ticket and is willing to stream it yet not put any "Blizzard Restream" or something in the title, chances are it won't be taken down. That being said, if someone is going to do that, you should PM me and those looking for a restream so that we can benefit from your wealthy $40 investment. Some of us are poor.

Basically, you'd find someone willing to restream it for you and give you their twitch channel with no indication of it being what it is. Because otherwise, that's how people get viewers and advertise it being a restream, it's usually taken down quickly. If not advertise, it'll hold up easily.
    I'm considering doing this actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Opening Ceremony is 11AM PST Friday?

I might try to coincide my lunch break at work to that and see if I can get in some watching on my tablet just to see the reveal.

Beyond that, I'll be wearing my eyepatch and watching pirate streams when I'm around (not much).

- - - Updated - - -

They never are. I hosted one (not on my current twitch) for 2011.

But people usually don't ever make posts about them. You have to look.
    Twitch has gotten probably 50 times more popular since then. I highly doubt anyone with a public stream is gonna stream for long.
    Hi Sephurik

virtual ticket live stream on my 60 inch plasma with pizza and beer \o/

I will be watching it on MMO-Champion, as they are usually the fastest if not really damn fast when it comes to announcing Blizzcon stuff.

This will be like the 3rd year I have, I didnt really care the previous 2-3 years I played. :P

Deleted
    Probably search for someone's illegal stream, so to say.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Virtual ticket, of course.

I'd love to go there, but from Austria, it's quite a long way. Maybe next year.
    Can I stop by? :P Don't have the money for a virtual ticket

If someone is hosting an unadvertised restream I could really use it.

Quote Originally Posted by XoXFaby View Post
    Can I stop by? :P Don't have the money for a virtual ticket
    1 post. Clearly not a murderer.

Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    You'd probably be more comfortable on a couch... It'd offer a better viewing angle as well.

Just my 2cents
    Yeah i was expecting that :/

Deleted
    Some "bootleg" stream or from youtube later:P

Deleted
    In the entrails of a sacrificed goat.

A friend will be screen sharing it to me over skype. So hyped..