Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    Oh I hope its not as easy as LoL, I would if was a challenging as Dota.
    No is not as easy as LoL (You still have the deny mechanic, etc...) but HoT don't check how much money or kills you have, it checks how much money and kill your team have (the point of it, is to make it team vs team and not have players in the same team figthing for 1 kill or a mob, etc...)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    I am gonna QQ so hard if Jim Raynor doesn't make it into the roster.
    He's one of the main characters of Starcraft, so he HAVE to be in

Edit: Now that i check the list I posted, Jim Raynor is already in the roster, but they haven't said what he will be (maybe a siege character)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    They said they will maybe add heroes from their old snes games.
    Yep, they already have confirmed Kyle Blackthorne

Just saw the new image! Illidan!!! I wanna play as him and Arthas.

How would Deathwing as a hero even work? Only if he's in human form :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Characters I want to see

Varian Wrynn
    Deckard Cain maybe as a "MEGA KILL!" announcer or something.
    Anduin Lothar
    Diablo(Any version but D3 would look good)
    Imperious
    Tyrael
    Azmodan
    Uther
    Turalyon
    Alleria Windrunner
    Sylvanas Windrunner
    Veressa Windrunner
    Zeratul
    Fenix
    Jim Raynor
    Kerrigan
    Baal

That's a lot already. The thing is Warcraft Heroes are much more. Starcraft and Diablo are a bit smaller. I know I missed a few but that's a start.

How would Deathwing as a hero even work? Only if he's in human form :S
    Only if his ult is Cataclysm. Only then will I be satisfied.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xlightning View Post
    Just saw the new image! Illidan!!! I wanna play as him and Arthas.

Here you have the last ingame model showed

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of those characters in the list are already confirmed and others are under consideration by Blizzard (i will put in bold those that are confirmed and in Italic those that are being considerated)

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Characters I want to see

Varian Wrynn
    Deckard Cain maybe as a "MEGA KILL!" announcer or something.
    Anduin Lothar
    Diablo(Was in consideration but he also appear in the lasted oficial image of the game, so he's most likely confirmed)
    Imperious
    Tyrael
    Azmodan
    Uther
    Turalyon
    Alleria Windrunner
    Sylvanas Windrunner
    Veressa Windrunner
    Zeratul
    Fenix
    Jim Raynor
    Kerrigan
    Baal

That's a lot already. The thing is Warcraft Heroes are much more. Starcraft and Diablo are a bit smaller. I know I missed a few but that's a start.

10+ Year Old Account
    I knew some of them were. It's what I'd like to see. Someone should make up for the lack of Starcraft and Diablo.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Looking forward to play as Arthas and Anub'arak. Have their abilities been revealed yet?

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    She was nothing more than Mengsk's meat puppet, which lead to her being a screaming hypocrite.
    Who cares about her allegiance? She's a named and easily recognizable character that can effectively represent the archetype of the Ghost that they wanted to put into the game.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Looking forward to play as Arthas and Anub'arak. Have their abilities been revealed yet?
    Nope, we don't have the ability of anyone, but you can check the trailer that was released a couple of years ago, there you will see some of Arthas abilities, also we know that Arthas will be a Tank hero...

Awesome the artwork is amazing!
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by noralya View Post
    Who cares about her allegiance? She's a named and easily recognizable character that can effectively represent the archetype of the Ghost that they wanted to put into the game.
    Is that why we have Za'Muro in the game instead of Grom Hellscream or any other blademaster that has appeared in an actual game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Awesome the artwork is amazing!
    O.T: Volitar i'm at the verge of madness, i have been looking how to make an avatar like yours since the first time i saw you (You used to have something like that in your signature too, right?), could you please tell me!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Is that why we have Za'Muro in the game instead of Grom Hellscream or any other blademaster that has appeared in an actual game?
    That's a good question... why do we have Za'muro and not Grom?... maybe they want to add him in another way (maybe as a non-playable character -mob-)

Quote Originally Posted by parlaa View Post
    Will I have to buy starcraft2 to play it?

I will most likely do it because I liked Dota, HoN, LoL and Dota2 (Yes I love em all, since my friends are seperated between all games and I kinda just join in on the game I feel like playing)
    You do know that Steam's DoTA 2 is free to play right? If Blizzard charges us for a copy of Heroes of Storm, who is going to play? I doubt Blizzard wants their moba game to sit on shelf gathering dust.

That's awesome!!!!! Love that game!!

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    THEY HAVE?!

Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Each character is supposed to have at least two costumes, IIRC.

From Blizzcon 2010. Both costumes for Za'Muro the Blademaster.

http://sclegacy.com/feature/106-bliz...t-ii-art-panel

I honestly think the coolest thing about HotS is that the characters actually look like they're in a crossed-over universe. The two versions of Za'Muro have him wielding a psi blade and decked out in either Lenassa or Zer'atai armor. Muradin wears a marauder infantry suit, and there's a version of Stitches that's infested with Zerg. It's pretty awesome.
    Just an FYI, EVERYTHING that was shown before Blizzard All-Starts/HotS went standalone a year or two ago is subject to change. There are screenshots and some gameplay, none of that is valid anymore because that was all while it was a SC2 map and it was using modified SC2 models (hence Zerg infested stitches), EVERYTHING or NOTHING or anywhere in between could have been changed.

Basically, we don't know a thing about Heroes of the Storm at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    LoL has a pretty big roster. All three universes of Blizzard have plenty of characters combined, but they are going to run out. I wonder if they will just start pulling chars out of their asses at some point.
    They could just let you import your character from WoW and let it replace whatever is the most suitable hero.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    looking foward to the heroes of the storm section at blizzcon! can't wait to see some gameplay of it!
    I wasn't at first, but now after watching that adorable cartoon trailer, I think I like the idea of a Blizzard MOBA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

Illidan looks awesome in that video. I can't wait any longer!