Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Just get a job :P and you can buy everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Adonael View Post
    Mortgages, bills and life says hello! :P
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Just because you can doesn't mean you should. If you had $40 to spend on the expansion or the stream, you'd get the expansion every time.

Deleted
    Just saw: Artists Panel is not included in the ticket. Going to have to rely on third party videos anyway.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bt4 View Post
    Just saw: Artists Panel is not included in the ticket. Going to have to rely on third party videos anyway.
    Then they are lying:
    Order a Virtual Ticket!

• High-definition, 720p quality stream
    • Access to all panels, contests, and closing concert
    • BlizzCon exclusive in-game goodies
    • And much more!
    So I'm curious where you heard your info. The only thing I've heard so far that I wish to see is the side floor Voice Actor stuff. I really, really wish that was going to be streamed.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    If we havent baught the ticket, would we be able to just watch the openning ceremony, aka, the nex expact reveal like when they reveal MoP ? Im quite confuse now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post
    If we havent baught the ticket, would we be able to just watch the openning ceremony, aka, the nex expact reveal like when they reveal MoP ? Im quite confuse now
    No. The Opening Ceremony only and the eSport events.
    Everything else including "What comes next" is on the Main Stage, which you need the Ticket for.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Then they are lying:So I'm curious where you heard your info. The only thing I've heard so far that I wish to see is the side floor Voice Actor stuff. I really, really wish that was going to be streamed.
    Probably just doesnt count or whatever excuse they have. What interests me most is the
    Artists Stage
    20:00 - 21:15 CET Digital Painting: Ben Thompson
    Traditional Drawing: Kevin Griffith
    Digital 3D Modeling: Paul Warzecha
    21:30 - 22:45 CET Digital Painting: Anthony Jones
    Traditional Drawing: Tyson Murphy
    Digital 3D Modeling: Alvaro Buendia
    23:00 - 0:15 CET Digital Painting: Glenn Rane
    Traditional Drawing: John Polidora
    Digital 3D Modeling: Jimmy Lo
    0:30 - 1:45 CET Digital 3D Modeling: Gaetan Montaudouin
    Traditional Drawing: Sam Didier
    Digital 3D Modeling: Jesse Brophy

however if you go trough the Shedule you have 4 panels where its not listed anywhere.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bt4 View Post
    Probably just doesnt count or whatever excuse they have.
    Well that does suck....sure they just 'don't classify it as a panel'. In any case, oh well. :-/
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    If it was $19.99, I'd buy it. $40 is too much for a few in-game items, since all the information will be available online within seconds of it being revealed.
    Guess you only read about game score results later rather than paying for cable?

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    Yeah, it's way too steep this year. I couldn't care one jot about a pet, a D3 thing, a hearthstone thing and whatever. I'm interested in the informtion, and the trailer will go on youtube while I can read the information on this very site. 40$, no. I would've paid 15$ perhaps. -Maybe- 20$.
    It's been the same price since it started being offered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Deleted
    Still.. I think they should do some kind of Bonus for Purchase of the Ticket like higher Bandwidth or Server-Priority, but they should not decline non-paying costumers to watch the stream.. I think that is a really bad move.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenom3e View Post
    Still.. I think they should do some kind of Bonus for Purchase of the Ticket like higher Bandwidth or Server-Priority, but they should not decline non-paying costumers to watch the stream.. I think that is a really bad move.
    Who cares about their stream? Anyone who really wants to can find a free one. Been always this way.
    I actually considered buying it for the pet to sell it for easy gold on another server but since it acountbound (asked someone who got it) it's entirely useless.
    Last edited by mmoc1be018301a; 2013-11-08 at 05:34 PM.

So, you guys aren't even getting to see all panels?
    For $40 you should get all panels, a mount, a pet, an in-game Legendary for transmog purposes, and a blowjob.

Anyone know why direct tv is charging 50 bucks for their stream?
    My System
    Ivy Bridge 3570k OC 4.0
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    Saphire 290
    Mushkin Enhanced Blackline Frostbyte DDR3 1600 8GB

Deleted
    I know that there are going to be free ones, but who knows if they will be 720p like the original stream? I don't want to watch a Pixel-Party on my screen when they Showcase what comes next for WoW.

I would pay 15 euro, but 30 no. It seems like we are just paying for the in-game bonuses. If they didn't offer these bonuses the price would literally be at most 5$ and not more.

Deleted
    lol, everything,
    keep on dreaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhalerius View Post
    So, you guys aren't even getting to see all panels?
    For $40 you should get all panels, a mount, a pet, an in-game Legendary for transmog purposes, and a blowjob.
    The blowjob may or may not include herpes

Nope, its fine how it is. Pay for it if you want to watch or dont if you dont. 40 dollars is 5 hours minimum wage.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Guess you only read about game score results later rather than paying for cable?
    No, I wouldn't pay $40 to watch a game if I could get photos, videos and professional coverage for free of the game while the game was happening live.