Page 1 of 19
... LastLast

Most underwhelming expansion reveal award goes too....

After Chris Metzen lulling us to sleep by stalling as long as possible on stage, that had to be the worst expansion announcement I have seen. Nothing to look forward to whatsoever... I hope these panels spark it up. But hey, we got updated character models that are 10% done?

I've never watched an expansion reveal and then asked myself "okay... but what is it?"

Where is the endboss, the new technology, the new class/race, the cool new dungeons, the things that sell an expansion? I am underwhelmed right now. Instanced SWTOR housing and character models, thats ALL?

And remember, this is the result of the "Biggest WoW Team Ever."

Only 6 new dungeons..... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Outland revamp, rehashed bosses and zones, here we come. Yes, this is your expansion:

New Character Models.... from 2006
    Last edited by Trakanonn; 2013-11-09 at 04:09 AM.
    Free-To-Play is the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe how negative you are. Wtf? If that's "lulling you to sleep" what would you consider exciting? Brutal. Sorry your experience with it was so miserable, but damn, try to lighten up a bit.

yeah nothing about that trailer makes me want to come back to wow

The trailer was pretty underwelming. Once you get over new features, its not really good as a standalone trailer.
    Chronomancer Club

It was a teaser trailer...

Maybe wait until the actual reveal later today before you start crying.

still better than mop

If you don't enjoy WoW in the first place right now nothing will reel you back in. You guys are just filled with negativity.

Quote Originally Posted by orioxez View Post
    You make it sound as if it's a bad thing.

For me, it just means I'll be spending at least a full year in Elder Scrolls Online. ^_^

You know Chris Metzen is not Ghost Crawler right? Greg Street is Ghost Crawler. Just sayin.

I'm underwhelmed currently, but I'm willing to be hyped up with more information.

But yeah, it currently feels more like a content patch and not like an expansion. Cinematic seemed underwhelming, no massive game-sweeping changes (new models are nice, don't get me wrong), no new professions or classes... Really not sure about this.

The story needs to be good, too. I'm kinda unsure about fighting another Hellscream right off the bat, too damn soon!

Quote Originally Posted by orioxez View Post
    Sadly, I have to agree.

What exactly was there to really get me excited?
    The level cap, the instant to level 90?
    New character models?

Other than it just being an expansion there was nothing to really get all excited about. Maybe the panels will be more interesting.

FLOP in every sense of the word. Rehashed Lore, no new class or races. Same old Rawr!!! bad Orcs Rawr!!!. Just Bullshit.

Frost Blood Elf Death Knight - Zul'jin

In terms of what they disclosed I would agree wholeheartedly; almost nothing they presented was new or unexpected:

- New Quests
    - New Dungeons Raids
    - New Character Models
    - Level Cap
    - New PvP encounters

The only honest reveals were that we're going to Draenor, that there will be Garrisons (though no details are yet provided) and that there will be a way to insta-level to 90. I expect the panel will reveal a lot more later on... but the teaser? Nothing. It's not even clear if we're returning to a present day Draenor, going back in time, or some weird mix.

As someone who has been debating whether or not to re-sub it didn't entice me to continue. Perhaps the panel will reveal something of more substance.

Nothing was explained - why Draenor? What's happening? Who is the enemy?
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

I thought it was much better than the MOP trailer.

first time even no new class or race, the price we pay for wanting new models -.-

Boosting to 90, no timewalker instances announced, only new feature seems to be the garrison things.

Deleted
    Best expansion reveal so far! FINALLY! AN ORC EXPANSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Nothing was explained - why Draenor? What's happening? Who is the enemy?
    Soon at the WoW panel. Not for free unfortunately :P

Quote Originally Posted by Theiea View Post
    It was a teaser trailer...

Maybe wait until the actual reveal later today before you start crying.

Yes buuuuuuuuuuuut. instant lvl 90, new race models, lvl cap and a new world.. I mean really? Yea because we want to play the same ol shit, with a new character face. I was extremly excited until the trailer... Yea I think i'm finally done with WoW. I am very very disapointed by the reveal. So when does Wildstar release?