LastLast
    Deleted
    seriously blizzard, sort the audio out!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    TBC shadowmoon valley is probably my least favorite zone ever ;P
    Grey, bleak rocks, Fel fire everywhere...what's not to like? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone posted in another thread, click to turn on subtitles, it makes it so you ONLY hear them, no background noise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing the continent being so similar is sort of.. I don't know, not as exciting as I thought it would be. Nagrand isn't as changed as the other zones as well, if they're going to reuse Draenor, then EVERYTHING should be different because it's a new expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draykin View Post
    As someone posted in another thread, click to turn on subtitles, it makes it so you ONLY hear them, no background noise.

ah thanks, now i gotta put up with that text on the screen!

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    if they're going to reuse Draenor, then EVERYTHING should be different because it's a new expansion.
    Exactly..ffs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draykin View Post
    Thank you so much!

Deleted
    still don't really understand the story, if GArrosh is affecting our own timeline, were going to stop the first war, which means the modern day horde cannot exist?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still not sure what to think, part of me is excited, but part of me is hoping there is a lot more to reveal. Also wanted the Legion ;(

Deleted
    It's an alternate timeline but his friend is going to be working behind the scenes trying to merge our 2 lines.

Or something like that was said.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Billybumbler View Post
    It's an alternate timeline but his friend is going to be working behind the scenes trying to merge our 2 lines.

Or something like that was said.

ah right ok.

in the alternate timeline then, Azeroth will never have the first war and will be alliance dominated

still don't really understand the story, if GArrosh is affecting our own timeline, were going to stop the first war, which means the modern day horde cannot exist?
    He wants to prevent the first Horde from even happening. His 'friend' wants something else.

ah right ok.

in the alternate timeline then, Azeroth will never have the first war and will be alliance dominated
    Metzen also seemed to suggest the next expansion after this one will continue on from where this one leaves off.. so I think they're effectively "rebooting" the game from level 90 onwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh thank god, they finally fixed the sound.

Deleted
    that ice zone looks a bit like dragonblight on the map

- - - Updated - - -

hoping for some Draenei lore along side orcs, Draenor was also a home to the Draenei, why are they not getting mentioned?

10+ Year Old Account
    Woah, Frostfire Ridge looks badass!

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck at lest we get new models

Everything else....no

I'm tired of Orcs ORCS ORCS
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Deleted
    have Ghostcrawler even said one word yet?

- - - Updated - - -

new cloak physics?

So let me get this straight, we hear all this shit about "We have the Titan people now so expect sooo much content!" and then Blizzcon hits and we get... character models, aaannnd... that's it. Oh and the new land everyone expected, except it's a rehash.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeTwelve View Post
    So let me get this straight, we hear all this shit about "We have the Titan people now so expect sooo much content!" and then Blizzcon hits and we get... character models, aaannnd... that's it. Oh and the new land everyone expected, except it's a rehash.

the people from Titan came in pretty late though, i think we'll see their work in the next expansion.