Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Blame Blizzard for the underwhelming trailer that showcased hardly anything, nor showed any story or meaning for the expansion. The panel is explaining a lot, no doubt, and it is actually looking quite good, but the trailer should of been a lot better.

Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Maybe excess negativity actually means it's bad and not that everyone is negative? lol

I remember the Wrath announcement people were insanely positive. Because it was good.
    It's because people didn't expect as much and had a boner for Arthas.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra6 View Post
    Ok, I'll give that to you.. can I borrow your crystal ball sometime though? I want to win the lottery.
    They always announce major features in the reveal.
    Thats all they announced.
    Chronomancer Club

LOVE IS A HURRICANE. If conveyed properly, your passions can burn through any negativity with the strength furious, tumultuous tsunami created by the runoff from the flow of the 10 great rivers which find their origins atop the mountain of greatness.

Deleted
    For once I have to actually thank all the people with an inborn inability to enjoy. (Read: most of the people on this planet, it would seem.)

I was sitting here, after watching the free stream and some very jerky and laggy "unofficial" streams, thinking I'll buy the virtual ticket. I mean, 30€ isn't money, so it's not about that, but if I do pay it, then I feel obliged to sit at my PC and watch the streams. Well, here I am drinking, it's 11 pm, and I got lots of TV-series and movies to go through. I don't want to be glued to my computer right now. But, I was pumped up because it's BlizzCon, and I've watched the streams nonstop before.

Then I came to this forum, took a couple glances, and suddenly a great weight was lifted off my shoulders. You know that feeling you get when you just want to do something? Like, go out, or be in an online game chatting with people, or something similar? Well, this forum killed that feeling and buried it six feet under. I stepped one foot here, saw the sad, pathetic negativeness oozing from the threads and people here, and felt so free.

And I'm not being sarcastic here. I do thank you.

Now I can go back to my couch, watch some TV and movies, drink beer, and enjoy being disconnected from the world. Watching the panels and introductions and trailers in HD after the fact will do just fine, as well as will reading the stuff from this site.

So, once again, all you who were spawned in a pool of acrid and acidic disappointment, I thank you for saving me the time (and 30€). Ta-ta.

Everybody that's complaining has NO idea what they are talking about, or are not watching the live stream/at blizzcon. All the people that just want to be a buzzkill and complain about everything are sitting here, doing what they do best.

Quote Originally Posted by Wokopoly View Post
    Everybody that's complaining has NO idea what they are talking about, or are not watching the live stream/at blizzcon. All the people that just want to be a buzzkill and complain about everything are sitting here, doing what they do best.
    Because no one can share a different opinion from yours.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Maybe excess negativity actually means it's bad and not that everyone is negative? lol

I remember the Wrath announcement people were insanely positive. Because it was good.
    How on earth can it be bad when it's only just been announced?

Quote Originally Posted by Toobad View Post
    MMOC forums at it's best.

A WoW forum where you come to talk about ponies, gay rights and general first world problems. But not WoW.... unless you want to spill some hate on it.
    lmao we have a winner, i can't comment on what i think of most of the mmo-c community because the "lovely" mods would go bam infraction!

If you're letting other people's opinions influence your own enjoyment, then I feel bad for you. I mean, I know other people aren't allowed to have an opinion that differs from your own, but maybe try being an adult and think for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelys View Post
    How on earth can it be bad when it's only just been announced?
    I don't care how many cool features you stick in the game if the storyline isn't compelling. It feels very random and out of place. Not to mention we've gone over these stories before, so it's even LESS compelling than something that was new, but dull.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    They always announce major features in the reveal.
    Thats all they announced.
    Yea I mean wtf why would they hold anything back? They've got nothing wtf happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Yea I mean wtf why would they hold anything back? They've got nothing wtf happened?
    I'm thinking they might want to start with smaller expansions and pump them out more regularly, because money. Otherwise I got nothing...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allarius View Post
    I don't care how many cool features you stick in the game if the storyline isn't compelling. It feels very random and out of place. Not to mention we've gone over these stories before, so it's even LESS compelling than something that was new, but dull.
    That's a better argument that slating it for lack of features before we know anymore. To be fair, I can see your point. The difference is that I felt MOP was way out of place and WOD will be a return to a, whilst similar past, better story.

Deleted
    Consider this:
    Different people want different things.
    Whenever something gets done one way one of two groups will be displeased and flame them.

For example i dont care about the character models , storry doesnt matter either. BUT the basebuilding for example sounds very promising. Thats the kind of thing that i would love to hear more about.

Prob just a bunch of bitchy tards who aren't even familiar with the lore and can't appreciate the story we're going to witness. Reading something, sure, but PLAYING it, damn man, this is going to be awesome.

Besides, it's just a teaser trailer - as far as I'm concerned we're going to see something bigger soon, I guess.

Keep it civil
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-11-08 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Erikrsson View Post
    Prob just a bunch of bitchy tards who aren't even familiar with the lore and can't appreciate the story we're going to witness. Reading something, sure, but PLAYING it, damn man, this is going to be awesome.
    Another person who believes nobody should have a differing opinion. Sorry buddy, and consider this is coming from a lore buff, but WoW's story has got dumb as hell since post LK.

Give it chance? Have you paid attention to how much the blizzard developers fucked up the game on the PVP side especially? How can anyone possibly show confidence in these people? More "immense" and that word doesn't even do it justice, immense horde favoritism. No new class, no new races, no new bgs, it's a blatant rip off Abrams revamped Star Trek, Blizzard possesses all the creativity and innovation of the color black. They definitely should not be applauded for this digital garbage, I see nothing redeeming or vaguely interesting. I understand more details will follow, but I have "zero" confidence in the people providing the information, zero. '

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
    I'm thinking they might want to start with smaller expansions and pump them out more regularly, because money. Otherwise I got nothing...
    That's an interesting idea. Hold stuff back from release on the expansion for patches so you can retain or get people back on a patch by patch basis.

Guys I'm not totally negative...

I like the Toy Box and Heirloom tabs. And new player models. But these are hardly enough to excite me for an expansion.