Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    woot, can't wait

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ceirus View Post
    Want to enlighten us how they did this "again"? To use the word again the same thing had to happen previously. Let's review the main villian's fates.

Arthas/Lich King - Dead
    Illidian - Dead
    Deathwing - Dead

Garrosh is the ONLY main villian to "escape like a saturday morning cartoon character" Maybe you could say Ragnaros escaped but he wasn't even the main villian of vanilla, the old god C'Thun was. Way to exaggerate man...
    I agree with you, but Kil'jaeden.

Is it wrong to be even more excited about this expansion by all of these "unsub" posts from people who can't figure out wtf they're reading?

All of these idiots will be gone. WoD could be the best thing that's ever happened to the community.

Quote Originally Posted by mopkins View Post
    •Mythic is a new difficulty harder than heroic with a 20 player fixed size.

This isn't what they said, they said Mythic = current 10-25 man heroic raiding

http://imgur.com/vMqre6r
    So what it means is current 10 heroic guilds need to recruit, or be relegated to CURRENT normal difficulty in WoD... me no like.

Bloof Elf Remodels!
    Every character up to Cataclysm *where they switched engines and added almost quardruple polygons to the character texturizing* will be remodeled! YEY!

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    Followers that even go to raids for you... farm for you... craft for you. At least they don't PVP. Or do they?

They finally did it. WoW plays itself.

DID NONE OF YOU EVER WATCH THE TERMINATOR?!? YOU'VE FUCKED US ALL!!
    If only i could make it got to work IRL for me too...

Quote Originally Posted by Malcor View Post
    People just love to complain about everything.

"FUCK YOU FOR GIVING US NEW CONTENT AND NEW THINGS BLIZZARD"
    What new content? If ppl have to wait 15 months for new expansion then that is beyond any reason...

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyesma81 View Post
    If only i could make it got to work IRL for me too...
    They tried that here a few hundred years ago. Didn't end up working out too well. o_O

Deleted
    Less button to press more skill to use!!! Plz more aiming and action combat, avoid is neeeeeeded!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    On paper this looks better than Mists of Pandaria. Hence so far it's really promising.
    I await more feature reveals such as the new level 100 talents

This guy is streaming Blizzcon right now... http://www.twitch.tv/axicil

where is wrathion???

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyesma81 View Post
    woot, can't wait

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with you, but Kil'jaeden.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Meldon View Post
    The Dark Below = game formerly known as Titam
    WoD Release date = April 2014 because the company tasked to print the game cover art has been told to complete the work before April 2014
    no WoD will be realesed on fall 2014, on spring will be HoS
    Last edited by Haribol; 2013-11-09 at 08:50 AM.

disapointed :/ decent story, but the begining is just lamme... Garrosh... time travel to Draenor? Meh... Companion System from Star Wars/Guild Wars1. We had pokemon and farmville introduced with the pandas and now, with the mighty Orcs comes.... SIMS! Build your own house and town! -.-' Could be alot better Blizzard ALOT BETTER :'( And the new models look great... for wow, sub par to all the other models in other games imho :/

Still no ogres as playable race it seems, damnit! Could've been great here.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree the timetravel feels a bit... meh...
    But the orcs, draenor, giants, epic looking zones, nore more Asian stuff, a savage world?
    HELL YEAH
    The sooner MoP is history, the better.

Deleted
    This expansion is lacking orcs, don't you think?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxx View Post
    Bloof Elf Remodels!
    Every character up to Cataclysm *where they switched engines and added almost quardruple polygons to the character texturizing* will be remodeled! YEY!
    Damn, I missed that. Was hoping my blood elves would escape the remodel. (The dwarves don't look bad - wish I could say the same about the gnomes and orcs -the gnome's eyes are too big, and the orcs all look micro-cephalic like Garrosh.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Really? IMO the male Gnome's eyes aren't big enough. He loses that youthful quality the original model had. Looks kind of creepy now really. The female model is a marked improvement, though.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrisons are cool, can't wait. However, similar system has been in WoW since TBC (ability to spawn, name NPCs, create bases).

Deleted
    I don't have the virtual ticket, so forgive my asking: but when abouts do the videos of the panels usually get put up on the front page? Sunday?

Mythic is a new difficulty harder than heroic with a 20 player fixed size.
    Sorry .. but thats not true -_-

Mythic is equivalent of current Heroic difficulty. All names got shifted one down, with removal of the name Flexible difficulty (since, the flexible mechanic is applied to most of difficulties)
    Last edited by Silvertaurus; 2013-11-09 at 05:30 PM.