Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Passive slice and dice!

yesss finallly!!! sick of that ability for 9 years!!!!

10+ Year Old Account

Slice and dice passive

Awesome, you guys can't imagine how long I've waited for this to happen!

Deleted
    Wait what?

10chars

Expertise hit parry dodge and reforge gone!!!!!!!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    The assassination rogue is now the next Arcane mage
    You still have three different DPS finishers instead of Arcane Missiles.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

I wonder what this will mean for subtlety and energy regeneration; back to being tied to recuperate maybe?

all the changes, amazing! no more leather spell vs leather agility per say.

Deleted
    where can i see the changes done to rogue in wod?

Thank God.

I hope we hear more class specific information before this is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    You still have three different DPS finishers instead of Arcane Missiles.
    If they're going to add another one worth using maybe... currently we only use 2 for assassination.

Deleted
    To be fair,I had rather seen SnD gone, and replaced with somethig crazy... Like... active damage!!

I like this... awesome thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou View Post
    If they're going to add another one worth using maybe... currently we only use 2 for assassination.
    Well, one of the level 100 Talents is a finisher that is part AE, part single target, that would probably be situationally useful.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

wasnt it assa only?

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Well, one of the level 100 Talents is a finisher that is part AE, part single target, that would probably be situationally useful.
    Maybe. Depends on the tuning though. Consider that it could cost you 2 free envenoms with the current iteration of the passive and that the talent is shadow and unlike envenom will not scale with your mastery. So 3x envenom that scales with AP+mastery vs new finisher that scales only with AP. If it actually hits that hard, it'd be fairly broken in pvp, basically an instant cast chaos bolt. Its also a pretty small AE, mainly ST finisher. And envenom does boost AE a bit too. Probably more likely just going to be situationally useful for sub in pvp for a more bursty finisher.

I'm disappointed by the lack of rogue discussion during blizzcon. I was hoping for talks of a revamp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    all the changes, amazing! no more leather spell vs leather agility per say.
    You do realize that is makes you less valuable as a pure dps? My feral can now switch to heal /tank for the raid while you still can only do your dd role.

Also op seems to ignore that assa slice&dice is already essentially passive as it refreshes fully with envenom so not a big change.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bt4 View Post
    You do realize that is makes you less valuable as a pure dps? My feral can now switch to heal /tank for the raid while you still can only do your dd role.
    so if your group struggles to find a tank you can just spec tank and invite a pure dps instead.

Snd is basically passive for assassination now, you only ever really use it once so nothing will really change but the opening rotation. This is their answer to "removing" snd from a spec without having to rebalance anything about a spec.