Thread: Quiver

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hareu View Post
    awh man why did no one ask about the quivers I mean it's obvious they'll make a comeback but I wanted to hear him say it.

nothing is official until they say it on stage

Twitter:

World of Warcraft ‏@Warcraft 6 min

Chris Robinson re: new character models - "Someone ask about quivers please." ... That sounds like a hint, hunters.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish someone would've asked Q.Q, or he could've just said what it was when he brought it up instead of expecting someone to ask.

Yea guys I think its safe to assume they're coming.

Deleted
    The number of people who asked the same questions was bad, could have learnt so much more from these Q&A's, very frustrating.

Who knew there were so many Heroic 10 guilds!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bremmon View Post
    Hunter is wearing a quiver yes, but nobody mentioned the fact that after shooting the arrow the hunter is melee'ing with a sword...WTF over?
    considering in real life a hunter wouldnt let some dude stab him in the face while he tries to shoot an arrow it makes sense.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    I wish someone would've asked Q.Q, or he could've just said what it was when he brought it up instead of expecting someone to ask.

don't ever expect a decent question at blizzcon.

Quiver would be awesome :3

Quote Originally Posted by Boris View Post

Obviously not confirmation but certainly gives me hope.
    Since the art guy at the Q & A wanted someone to ask him about Quivers but no one did i belive its pretty much confirmed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgo81 View Post
    The number of people who asked the same questions was bad, could have learnt so much more from these Q&A's, very frustrating.

every wow Q and A is like this, people just stay in the queue even after the question they wanted to ask has been asked

Quote Originally Posted by Hedgo81 View Post

i know. you think they would think of a different question or get out of line.

- - - Updated - - -

im gonna speculate and say some of the minor glyphs hunters get next expac will customize their quiver
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account
    I hope we can hide quivers, I don't want one. It looks ugly, since there is no way there will be a quiver specialized to armor looks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want to know if we can have Mag'har orcs =(

Deleted
    they should add bullet belts for those who like using guns

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    I hope we can hide quivers, I don't want one. It looks ugly, since there is no way there will be a quiver specialized to armor looks.
    i dont see any reason why it wouldn't be optional.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    did they just confirm quivers on Q&A?

he said he wants someone to ask him about quivers because he has a great answer, but none of these kids are asking them!
    Yeah, those bastards not asking :/
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Warcraft Q&A this year:

50% - Ermagad QQ Mythic 20m
    40% - Dumbass questions or already answered questions in previous panel.
    10% - Stuff people actually care about.
    0% - Quivers.

Can we start pre-screening the morons out of the Q&A line-up next year -.-
    Butts.

Originally Posted by @Warcraft
    Chris Robinson re: new character models - "Someone ask about quivers please." ... That sounds like a hint, hunters.

^ On Twitter. He really wants to be asked, so I did. I really want to see what happened to the idea, so I hope we get second chances.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Originally Posted by @Warcraft

^ On Twitter. He really wants to be asked, so I did. I really want to see what happened to the idea, so I hope we get second chances.
    You know the questions are bad when the devs are begging you to ask specific questions. Hopefully we get a definitive answer on this soon.
    Butts.

Deleted
    Literally been asked/answered a minute ago, quivers are not confirmed and is not something they are working on for next expansion.