Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you notice the Ogres are on the bottom left of the map, we visit that place in the future & it may be a Ogre Starting zone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    If ogres were going to be a new playable race, they would have announced it.

This isn't the kind of shit they're just going to spring on people at launch. "Hey ogres are playable, LOL! We got you fuckers good!"
    what if they did , whats wrong with that ?
    its not like u payed to not be surprised

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IzoGray View Post
    Blizzard is owned by Activision now
    No, Blizzard is not owned by Activision. Blizzard operates independently from Activision.
    Blindingly defending Blizzard; ignorantly trashing Blizzard. Both require an emotional investment that I'm unwilling to give. I'll take reason, logic, facts, and the willingness to accept that I may be wrong. At the end of the day I'll have nothing to account for and I may even have learned something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aztrazolo View Post
    No, Blizzard is not owned by Activision. Blizzard operates independently from Activision.
    With that reasoning we can't blame Bobby Kotick any more, a typical hobby exercised on these fora.

Deleted
    while we don't have a new race and class this expansion they atleast could've given us 4the talent spec for each class alongside the updated models. Then I would be more excited then I am now not saying I hate the expansion just a bit dissapointed with so few features

orge is not new class a course! lol wow

10+ Year Old Account
    How would helms display on Ogres with two heads? Mirroring the helm you just got onto the other head would be weird :3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PeggBundy View Post
    orge is not new class a course! lol wow
    he said race, not class... wow
    -K

10+ Year Old Account
    There are lots of new races and new models for existing races, but none of them will be playable characters.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbiiiKgBWWY

Here is a better view for them.

I don't mind the wait, but I hope they make playable Ogres sometime with the new Ogres and use the very old models for them for like labors and so forth with the other ones for orc peons and so forth.
    Also did anyone notice the intact and broken off horns for Ogres?
    I wouldn't mind getting that for my Ogre mage when they announce playable Ogres.
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2013-11-11 at 02:23 AM.
    For the Horde!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would WoD really be the perfect time to introduce Ogres as a playable race? Perhaps it's a better fit to introduce Ogres after we've spent all of WoW6.0 fighting beside them.

Given that the Ogre homeland hasn't been revealed yet, there is always hope.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belisarius99 View Post
    Given that the Ogre homeland hasn't been revealed yet, there is always hope.
    I am willing to wait another expansion for the next and maybe they will be playable.
    We kinda already had Goblins and Worgen for Cata and then Pandaren and a Monk class just now for Mists, so I am willing to wait just like I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagabane View Post
    Would WoD really be the perfect time to introduce Ogres as a playable race? Perhaps it's a better fit to introduce Ogres after we've spent all of WoW6.0 fighting beside them.
    I would of liked to see Ogre females and they would take us to, and yeah wonder if the Iron Horde will have Ogres and even Chogall will even show up with Guldan?
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    They've just improved the model so it doesn't look out of place on a world where everything is high res.