Could the Exodar show up in WoD?

From what I've read, the Exodar was stationed in Draenor after escaping Argus's Burning Legion infestation for some time before the Blood Elves hijacked it and then the Draenei reclaimed it, followed by crashing it into Azeroth.

Any chance we might see it or maybe in a future patch?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Part of me feels like it was that large city we saw in the cinematic for WoD. I could be wrong though. But it didn't look like a spaceship. Perhaps it's thrusters are underground.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't it with Tempest Keep? THat'd probably put it in Farahlon.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Les Grossman View Post
    From what I've read, the Exodar was stationed in Draenor after escaping Argus's Burning Legion infestation for some time before the Blood Elves hijacked it and then the Draenei reclaimed it, followed by crashing it into Azeroth.

If anything it would show up in the future Farahlon (sp?)/Netherstorm patch. However it could be a question of if the Exodar existed or not. Exodar is a wing of Tempest Keep the Draenei wrested away, but I don't know if it says anywhere when Tempest Keep was built.
    Was it a magical fortress that survived the destruction of Draenor but was left floating off the "coast" of Netherstorm or was it constructed after the destruction as a magical sanctuary?

I'm actually asking here, I don't know.

Part of me feels like it was that large city we saw in the cinematic for WoD. I could be wrong though. But it didn't look like a spaceship. Perhaps it's thrusters are underground.
    That's Karabor/Black Temple

10+ Year Old Account
    prob will be in farahlon

I believe the Naaru brought tempest keep to outland after it had shattered, to serve as a base in the fight against the Legion. Not sure where I got that, but I did read it somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    I believe the Naaru brought tempest keep to outland after it had shattered, to serve as a base in the fight against the Legion. Not sure where I got that, but I did read it somewhere.
    Yeah I looked into it and the lore for it was altered at some point, hence some confusion. It sounds like Tempest Keep, and therefore the Exodar, did not show up until AFTER Draenor's destruction, which means we shouldn't run into it in WoD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    If anything it would show up in the future Farahlon (sp?)/Netherstorm patch. However it could be a question of if the Exodar existed or not. Exodar is a wing of Tempest Keep the Draenei wrested away, but I don't know if it says anywhere when Tempest Keep was built.
    Was it a magical fortress that survived the destruction of Draenor but was left floating off the "coast" of Netherstorm or was it constructed after the destruction as a magical sanctuary?

I'm actually asking here, I don't know.

That's Karabor/Black Temple
    I doubt he was talking about Karabor, i think the thing he thinks to be the Exodar is Shattrath.

It's in orbit by Farahlon(Netherstorm) Which isn't in 6.0. We may see it later on when the zone is added.

Quote Originally Posted by Les Grossman View Post

Nope. By the time we get there, it will be 25-30 years too soon. The Tempest Keep was brought by the Sha'tar Naaru after the planet had been destroyed, and was then taken over by the Illidari Blood Elves. This expansion is going WAAAY back to when the planet was still intact, and the only two Naaru on the planet were K'ure (in Oshu'gun) and D'ore (in Auchindoun).

"With the objective of fighting the demons of the Burning Legion, this group of Naaru came to Outland aboard the transdimensional fortress known as the Tempest Keep. They left their ship and explored the ravaged domain, where they found a ruined city in Terokkar Forest."
    Last edited by CosmicGuitars; 2013-11-11 at 06:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    I doubt he was talking about Karabor, i think the thing he thinks to be the Exodar is Shattrath.
    He said
    Part of me feels like it was that large city we saw in the cinematic for WoD
    I'm assuming he means the announcement trailer, in which case the only large Draenei city we see is the one with Velen that the Orcs are laying siege to with their Gronn cannons. Which is clearly in Shadowmoon. And therefore can not be Shattrath. And must be Karabor.

Deleted
    Pretty sure that in some panel Metzen questioned someone, can't remember who, about any space ships even tiny ones appearing in WoD and the answer was no. If it was actual info or just joke not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Crista View Post
    Pretty sure that in some panel Metzen questioned developer, can't remember which one, about any space ships even tiny ones appearing in WoD and the answer was no. If it was actual info or just joke not so sure.
    He said first that they made a 'pact' not to let the Draenei crash any space ships, as a joke, and then said "no space ships" which was a bit vague itself.

The thing is, there IS a space ship on Draenor at the time of Warlords of Draenor. A huge one. It's just not operable, and the Orcs think it's just a mountain. That is Oshu'gun, the giant 'crystal' in Nagrand. It was once the Draenei's dimensional ship which they lived on for twenty five thousand years as the coasted away from the Burning Legion.

Deleted
    The ship the Draenei used to go from Argus to Draenor is Oshu'gun which is crashed in Nagrand.

The Exodar is just a satellite of the ship Tempest Keep which the Naaru used to go to Outland after the archmage Khadgar contacted them (between Warcraft II: Behind the Dark Portal and World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade) which means that the Exodar is not there yet.
    Last edited by mmoc568a11d25e; 2013-11-11 at 06:46 AM. Reason: spelling errors

Quote Originally Posted by NecroGangster View Post
    The ship the Draenei used to go from Argus to Draenor is Oshu'gun whish is crashed in Nagrand.

The Exodar is just a satellite of the ship Tempest Keep which the Naaru used to go to Outland after the archemage Khadgar contacted them (beetween Warcraft II: Behind the Dark Portal and World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade) which means that the Exodar is not there yet.
    Maybe Khadgar can contact them again during Warlords of Draenor, because he's apparently one of the main lore figures for the Alliance questing experience. That'd be surreal.

10+ Year Old Account

Garrosh's stupidity will cause outland even though he doesnt want it to.

I honestly think we will see Old Exodus in Draenor sometime. You never know blizzard loves to ret con. Although I would like to think we will see a lot of things that we see in Outland (PULLED to pieces, and signs of stress from all the portals Draenor) and what we will see in actual Draenor. This is actually a great idea they have storyline wise, although the fact that Garrosh knows he will damage history by leading the Iron horde out into the Dark Portal (But the color will change). Although it makes me wonder where that new dark portal will be built. Possibly in the grey part of blasted lands? I don't know...

I just know that the storyline will carry on through the patches and we'll end up seeing that dark portal with a red portal instead of a green somewhere...

If he DOES end up opening another dark portal...It will end up doing the same thing the other dark portal did. Which stretched out the land more than it could which is why Burning Legion OUtland looks the way it does. Imagine having Portals on every single continent. That would eventually make Draenor, without air, and a stable climate. (Including Atmosphere)
    Last edited by Zelerena; 2013-11-11 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Because I screwed up somewhere....talking about the portal

Warlords of Draenor:
    Blizzard: LETS INTRODUCE TIME TRAVEL
    Everyone else: Oh great now Blizzard is a fan of Doctor Who.
    The Doctor: Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey stuff! YAYYY Bowties are cool!