Page 1 of 2
LastLast

You can play WoD right now technically...

Go play Warcraft 1, 2, and 3 and their respective expansions and you are technically playing WoD story. No need to wait for the xpac.

Deleted
    Now this is just silly.

Deleted
    Except they are completely different genres for a start.

Are you dumb? WoD is an alternate timeline IF the Orcs didn't drink the blood and goes past. The WC games have nothing to do with that.

Now if you want to learn more about the Warlords and some of the Draenor lore, go a head and play the older WC games.

but WoD is taking place in an alternate dimension visited through the vehicle of time travel...... essentially.

so simple time travel back to events of ....
    it's time travel. i don't understand it, you don't understand it.

things they happen, do other things.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

hey dummy this exspansion is about altrenate timeline!!on draeni homeland before burning invasion!did you even read anything from blizz?

Or we could not care because we didn't play those games and aren't invested in their story. I actually did try WCIII but I was more of an army hoarder and would get annoyed when I'd get wtfpwned by some jerk who'd send a constant stream of scouts in while I was still trying to establish myself. Not fun.

Can I tell you something?

1.No need to play WarCraft 3.
    2. You missed Rise of the Horde (book)
    3. The story line is alternate from WarCraft 1-2, ....sure it talks about the old horde but this is all in DRAENOR, WarCraft 1/2 is not in Draenor, playing warcraft 1-3/reading the book might help you know abit more about characters ( + other short stories, unbroken, etc etc.) but the story is entirely different.
    New season. Fun times.

" Who would of thought a small kid from Aberdeen, Washington, who was always labelled a B+ player, who would of thought that guy could of main evented Wrestlemania? Nobody. Nobody except ...you guys."

10+ Year Old Account
    Right, what was I expecting, enlightenment?

Brilliant idea old chap. We should just drop WoW entirely because the stories are already in the Warcraft 1 and 2. There's also the books and comics, so we don't really need to play at all!

10+ Year Old Account
    as if you could really fight a super awesome gronn with cannons on his back while riding a turtle in Wacraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazama View Post
    WarCraft 1/2 is not in Draenor
    Warcraft 2: Beyond the Dark Portal was on Draenor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AC4 Crusader View Post
    as if you could really fight a super awesome gronn with cannons on his back while riding a turtle in Wacraft II
    Yeah, I must've missed something. I'd much rather have Gronn siege cannons raid Alliance cities than lame ass catapults.

Deleted
    Technically, this happens before all of those games, so yeah.

Deleted
    Wanna read LOTR ? Well watch the hobbit instead then ?

...Not the same genres, not the same story.
    kthx.

Quote Originally Posted by Grishnok View Post
    Go play Warcraft 1, 2, and 3 and their respective expansions and you are technically playing WoD story. No need to wait for the xpac.
    You're just making up stuff for threads now, right? Because WoD occurs BEFORE the Orcs become corrupted. If you recall, Warcraft 1 occurred after the Orcs drank Mannoroth's blood and entered Azeroth.

So, yeah, the whole point of WoD is that Garrosh is trying to prevent Warcraft 1 and 2 from ever happening so he can have a pure, iron Horde.

I suggest that you stop making threads since you're clearly not capable of coming up with legitimate topics.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, to be fair, you don't have your own garrison to build in those games, so it's not quite the same.
    Look! Words!

10+ Year Old Account
    I got my hands on Rise of the Horde and enjoyed it, I did play Warcraft II, and III and its sequel to for the Frozen Throne.
    I am good for now, and I would want to get back into it again sometime.
    For the Horde!

Go to wowwiki, look up Draenor, read the lore.

Boom, you're done.

10+ Year Old Account
    troll post is troll.

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

10+ Year Old Account
    how is warcraft 1-3 = wod? They are completely different stories, completely different type of games... hell in warcraft 1-3 space goats didn't even exist they were just broken in warcraft3 named draenei 0o

Quote Originally Posted by Grishnok View Post
    I want to play WoD because I can't wait for the new character models, the new zones and their cool high res textures and buildings, because I want to beat new pet battles masters and get new pets. Because I want to experience 90-100. How exactly can I see all these in Warcraft? Facepalm...