Thread: Prot Warr

Prot Warr

I play a Brewmaster as my main (8/14H) and I have Prot Pally and Prot Warr alts. I had been focusing my Prot Pally into getting my legendary cape mostly for bosses I don't need on my Monk and just to have something else to do. But lord, I decided to give my Prot Warr a shot too..and I'm kind of mad now that I had even wasted any time on my Paladin. The way that Warriors scale as you get more gear is awesome. Great mitigation, raid CDs, and I don't feel like I'm getting carpal tunnel tanking on my Warrior, which is how I feel on my Monk. All in all, just saying how impressed I am with their current state.

Hehe - I was actually about to post the exact same topic.

Finished SOO Normal with my Brewmaster this week and decided to give Protwar a try. Now I'm pondering to make him my main going into WOD.
    The gameplay is so much better than Monk I find, its dynamic and aggressive, love it. I will miss behind able to do average DPS with my tanking gear on my monk but with changes in WOD that might not even be an issue anymore.

Only downside is the DPS. I find it lower on my War than my Monk (Monk way better geared though so really comparing current war and memories of my monk at that time). Glad to hear you say it scales up fast though.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelleas View Post
    Hehe - I was actually about to post the exact same topic.

Finished SOO Normal with my Brewmaster this week and decided to give Protwar a try. Now I'm pondering to make him my main going into WOD.
    The gameplay is so much better than Monk I find, its dynamic and aggressive, love it. I will miss behind able to do average DPS with my tanking gear on my monk but with changes in WOD that might not even be an issue anymore.

Only downside is the DPS. I find it lower on my War than my Monk (Monk way better geared though so really comparing current war and memories of my monk at that time). Glad to hear you say it scales up fast though.
    There is no class that scales as good with gear as the warrior does. Goes for prot or dps. Sadly, I have never tanked with a monk, but I would call my damage output at least satisfying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.