Where in Draenor is Hemet Nesingwary? Also, Gronn...

So, with Warlords of Draenor coming out, it got me wondering. Will Hemet Nesingwary, or his son, show up on Draenor? Every iteration of World of Warcraft (classic, burning crusade, wrath of the lich king, cataclysm, mists of pandaria) has had us slaughtering hundreds of animals in the name of Hemet (the redone Stranglethorn counts for Cata's version, since it is new even if it was in old world). Will he venture to old Draenor to have us kill animals for him? Or will this be the first version of WoW that does NOT have Nesingwary quests?

Now for the second portion of the title, the Gronn...

It had been said throughout WoW's past that the Gronn were basically the rulers of Draenor, subjugating the ogres and (in a way) the orcs. Then in the reveal trailer, the Gronn are reduced to elephants with cannons on their backs. I wonder if that's what they will be in the new expansion: living siege engines. Also, will Gruul show up, and will he be in his lair in Gorgrond?

15+ Year Old Account
    "Have ye seen the size of those chimaeras? I want one for my collection!"

Yeah, I can see Hemet coming across at some point, if only because a big game hunter would be perfect for taking down things such as...

The Gronn. Can you imagine a Shadows of the Collosus-esque boss where you have to bring one of those things down?
    I also expect to, perhaps, see Gruul again as a boss. It would be kind of awesome if he was the one they used for the SotC boss.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets hope so! He needs to go to the alternate reality Nagrand to hunt some big game. Pretty sure I left a few alive back in the day...
    The light that burns twice as bright burns for half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly.

Why wouldn't he be back in Nagrand? =P

As for him hunting gronn... he doesn't usually hunt non-beasts...
    "It is a demonstration of incomprehensible hubris to quote one's self, especially in one's own forum signature."
    ¬PetersenIII

Maybe he will be in the jungle zone... It seems there is a lot of possibility for crazy jungle beasts to be there!

No comment on the Gronn.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I'm aware, The Gronn rulers were overthrown before the Ogre Empire. The Ogre Empire is in decline during the events of WoD. So the ones you see in WoD are likely the remaining slaves of the Gronn/Ogre wars.

Unfortunately there's very little information on either of these.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Deleted
    I would guess Nessingway is in Tanaan jungle as he usually likes to hunt jungle animals.

Hemet must be there, he wouldn't skip new exiting hunting ground.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Hopefully, he'll be trying to kill a Zangar Whale.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    could end up being the long lost father of hemet thought dead from a gnome invention ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Hopefully, he'll be trying to kill a Zangar Whale.
    A white ZAngar Whale? <.< Maybe we'll finally see the end of ole Aha- I mean Hemmet. <.<
    "It is a demonstration of incomprehensible hubris to quote one's self, especially in one's own forum signature."
    ¬PetersenIII

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post
    A white ZAngar Whale? <.< Maybe we'll finally see the end of ole Aha- I mean Hemmet. <.<
    ... my god, you just made me require this as the perfect end to Hemet.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

necro but here he is, sitting in a beach chair in Nagrand at his own happy hunting area.
    Hemet