Medivh's Fel Alliance and the Tomb of Sargeras

I've said this before so I'll just repost this here as it it very appropriate
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastlivingsoul View Post
    It still remains true that Medivh, Sargeras, Illidan, and Arthas remain alive and well in the Alternate Azeroth as well as Khadgar.

What I'm getting at is WHAT IF, stay with me...

What If the Alternate Alliance (Eastern Kingdoms races) on Alternate Azeroth was given the fel blood and made slaves to the Legion instead of the Orcs? What if Draenor was invaded by Superhuman Hulked out on Fel Blood with Dreadlords behind them? WHAT IF: Medivh chose to Corrupt the Alliance and use them against the Horde? Azeroth invading Draenor a complete chaotic reversal of everything we know about Warcraft lore which is more of the Butterfly Effect chaos you would expect from changing history, but this is only a hypothesis.
    Also this would give us (Our timeline) a chance to interrogate or at the very least an opportunity to find out from Medivh where the tomb of Sargeras is on Azeroth.

Our Timeline's Histoy
    The Tomb of Sargeras houses the corpse of the slain Avatar of Sargeras, Aegywnn the Guardian of Tirsfal was reported to have slain. The spirit of Sargeras survived in Aegywn and was passed down to Medivh from birth along with all the powers of a Guardian. Medivh would later seek to explore the darker nature of his power through the twisting nether and later find Gul'dan telepathically. Gul'dan agreed to bring his Fel Horde to Azeroth in return he would be given the location of the Tomb of Sargeras. Something or someone found Gul'dan in that tomb that left only a glowing green skull of one of the most powerful warlocks of all time. Arthas informs Illidan of the location of the Skull of Gul'dan which he obtains. Its knowledge also leads him to the Tomb. It too is lost below the waves only accessible to the Naga (future patch maybe.) The Eye of Sargeras taken from the temple was strong enough to destroy Icecrown from below moving Arthas to counter Illidan and drive him from Azeroth. Illidan and Vashj are also killed in the events leading to the Black Temple betrayal by Akama. The Tomb's location slips out of all recorded knowledge.

(Present Day)

The Titan presence on Azeroth falls silent. Messages to the Pantheon are cut off. Titan Wardens that feared no Old God now dread a dark presence from below. The Tomb of Sargeras might be the Darkness that Ra'den warned us about. It also could be the reason why the last command the Black Prince absorbed through the Heart of the Thunder King (Ra-den's core) was to "REBUILD THE FINAL TITAN" Sargeras has found a way to make the robotic titan automatons below Azeroth forget their original duties and rebuild his form.

In out timeline Medivh was killed by Garona and Khadgar with an enchanted, however these new events would prevent his activities from ever exposing his evil to Lothar. The Gul'dan in our timeline was given this information by Medivh but he never lived to tell anyone else about it. Illidan only learned of it after he possessed the Skull of Gul'dan and we killed him before ever thinking to ask.

If we don't find out where Sargeras is hidden he could come he could Break out of the Ground all "Lavos" style and instantly one shot Azeroth. The only one with that knowledge is Medivh. If we could get to him before Sargeras completely took over his spirit we could possibly get the leader of the Burning Legion out in the open in our world as well before the Final Invasion.

Still makes more sense than Bashiok's original theory on time travel.

Quote Originally Posted by Molestron View Post
    Still makes more sense than Bashiok's original theory on time travel.
    Not sure how people can't understand what he said. Reading comprehension really needs to be brought forward in schools again.

Deleted
    Not a terrible idea but I think they want to keep the time travel and alternate realities to a minimun. I think they just wanted us to experience what Draenor was like in the past to its fullest and then move back to the proper timeline.

Cool idea. Not going to happen. They have made it abundantly clear they are not using the time travel elements in the story beyond us going to the alternate draenor.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why Blizzard announces expansions VERY early on, so they can make changes.

Well...they didn't change anything when over 5 million subscribers screamed "burn the pandarens! Jump ship! All is lost!", but hey, they might tweak the story for WoD with a little input from the community. It wouldn't be that hard, I would like to think.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzakid2093 View Post
    Cool idea. Not going to happen. They have made it abundantly clear they are not using the time travel elements in the story beyond us going to the alternate draenor.
    I really don't like that kind of thinking. All this flimsy story crap... Lets go to a world of clouds and rainbows and then we will wake up from a beautiful dream as if it never happened. No place like home... Eff that. OZ WAS REAL AND DAMMIT THE WITCH IS COMING TO EAT YOUR CHILDREN... Seriously though, if we are going down this road of alternate realities, this better have a solid purpose and isn't just a stupid pointless trip to a fun place to see old characters for "the fun of it"...

Meaning... the damn story is important. Why the hell doesn't anyone get this... STORY IS IMPORTANT... If you don't care about the story maybe next we should just have a brony invasion, and the carebears will show up and shoot rainbows, and we will all get rainbow tier gear, and rainbow talents. Flimsy crap story... might as well if it all doesn't mean anything or lead to any important conclusions.

Remember... if you don't care about story. Wow might as well be this > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjD9LVb8wxo
    Last edited by Concequence; 2013-11-12 at 10:51 PM.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

Deleted
    I doubt that the tomb of sargeras is what Raden refers to. I think it refers to Nzoth, he's probably up to something big in the future.

Interesting. However, I doubt Medivh would've gotten very far without the Horde. He either would have been found out and killed early on by the Brotherhood of the Horse, or something similar to what we have now with standard demons in place of Orcs.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggowaffles View Post
    Not sure how people can't understand what he said. Reading comprehension really needs to be brought forward in schools again.
    It's not the school system's fault they never had hooked on phonics.

Quote Originally Posted by bewsh View Post
    It's not the school system's fault they never had hooked on phonics.
    Or Muzzy to help them learn another language.

I like this. Sounds much more like an alternate timeline than us just going into a past version of Draenor that Garry went and messed with because he missed his daddy.
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

Also consider that Karazhan will be restored ... so we will be seeing some relevant events related to Medivh's meddling after all. .... Maybe