10+ Year Old Account

Can i block trial account?

So WoD is announced, and some people suggest me, that don't back now to WoW when MoP content is finished, and wait until WoD release.

I just curious... Can i block my trial account?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why block it? Trial is free forever.. It won't go away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Why block it? Trial is free forever.. It won't go away.
    Because i don't know if i consider also back to WoW. Yeah WoD looks promising, but i not sure about realms... I mean, i don't have a group of people, i could play with them, raiding and sometimes do some BG. Playing solo is not good...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Because i don't know if i consider also back to WoW. Yeah WoD looks promising, but i not sure about realms... I mean, i don't have a group of people, i could play with them, raiding and sometimes do some BG. Playing solo is not good...
    But what's the point of blocking the account? It's not costing you anything, and it's not going anywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    But what's the point of blocking the account? It's not costing you anything, and it's not going anywhere.
    Well... The main reason why i asking is i don't have group of friends i could play now. Solo playing is ridiclous in MMORPG. Otherwise i thinked about upgrade my account, but not sure now or after WoD release.

Are you going to have a group of friends playing after WoD is released? I think you said that, but it's a little hard to tell.

If they're all 90 and you're coming off a trial account, sub now and level. If you have a 90 or close, and WoW isn't fun, don't sub until the xpac.

I don't think anyone here is going to be able to tell you how much fun you will or won't have if you sub pre- or post-xpac. It's all subjective.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Are you going to have a group of friends playing after WoD is released? I think you said that, but it's a little hard to tell.

If they're all 90 and you're coming off a trial account, sub now and level. If you have a 90 or close, and WoW isn't fun, don't sub until the xpac.

I don't think anyone here is going to be able to tell you how much fun you will or won't have if you sub pre- or post-xpac. It's all subjective.
    I wish i got a some group of friends to play after WoD release. I still on trial account so only LVL 20 i get, and is not fun to play. ;/