Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    I'm saying that's it's so wildly unlikely that it isn't relevant to the discussion.
    It's very cute of you to believe that.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    Isn't it, though?

I feel like Speak thinks that admitting that much younger girls can attempt to coerce older men to sleep with them is somehow admitting that it would be ok to actually sleep with them. Strange logic train.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Thirteen is "ephebophilia".

You guys see the difference of "age of consent" and age for being married? It is really disturbing to legalize it, to marry 13 year old (or even younger people legally. And it is even more disturbing to allow people, to marry their 13 years old, adopted daughters, which is basically incest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by torment3d View Post
    It doesn't have anything to do with a certain attraction towards minors of certain ages. It's about getting married with children don't even have basic human rights. These kids can't say no to the marriages basically, and THAT'S what the discussion should be about, not about how the brains of the perpetrators work.

Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    Oh really? I know I'VE been blatantly hit on by girls in the 13-15 year old range.
    Being horny, and emulating adult behavior does not equate to being mature enough to deal with adult situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    You're using your own cultural beliefs to guide your principles though.
    Wrong. I derive my moral judgments in this case from my knowledge of psychological and psychosocial development, and what is ideal for the lifelong happiness and mental health of an individual.

Deleted
    I cannot understand this pedophilia thing, to me it is not a good sex session if you are not covered in bruises the next day.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Iranian officials argue that the question of fathers marrying their adopted daughters comes out of practicality since adopted girls are forced to wear a hijab around their fathers and mothers must wear it around their adopted sons."

lol what an excuse...

10+ Year Old Account
    Being horny, and emulating adult behavior does not equate to being mature enough to deal with adult situations.
    Very true. However, your ginormous strawman seemed to imply that you believe that kids of this age do not engage in such behavior.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Um, no shit. I don't believe either one of us made that particular point.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    I cannot understand this pedophilia thing, to me it is not a good sex session if you are not covered in bruises the next day.
    stop banging tanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes but before 13 one merely requires the consent of a parent. Not even of the child...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    stop banging tanks
    those crazy army guys...

Wrong. I derive my moral judgments in this case from my knowledge of psychological and psychosocial development, and what is ideal for the lifelong happiness and mental health of an individual.
    You assume those are universal. With the exception of disabilities, would those not be entirely dependent upon their environment? Someone growing up in the midwest USA isn't going to share the same kind of social development or values as someone growing up in Saudi Arabia.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    stop banging tanks
    I don't bang tank, they bang me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    I don't bang tank, they bang me.
    coerced or consent??
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

coerced or consent??
    They're one and the same when it comes to tanks.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    Pretty sure that 13 they aren´t Developed right not matter what Country..which means it´s PEDOPHILE..so try harder..Pedo is Sexual Attraction to UNDERDEVELOPMENT Childrens..nice try..

Very true. However, your ginormous strawman seemed to imply that you believe that kids of this age do not engage in such behavior.
    I feel like Speak thinks that admitting that much younger girls can attempt to coerce older men to sleep with them is somehow admitting that it would be ok to actually sleep with them. Strange logic train.
    Speak openly admits young people attempt to sleep with older people, Speak's point was that because of the differences in their psychological development, even if the younger party is the one making the advances, the older party is still in control of the situation.

We think third person and the imperial we are a good way of lightening up the tone of a discussion, but we don't appreciate our position being referred to as a straw man, when it isn't one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    You assume those are universal. With the exception of disabilities, would those not be entirely dependent upon their environment? Someone growing up in the midwest USA isn't going to share the same kind of social development or values as someone growing up in Saudi Arabia.
    A child growing up in total darkness would not be aware of color, but that situation would not be ideal for them either.

Extreme example yes, but it is parallel to yours.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lampa91 View Post
    Pretty sure that 13 they aren´t Developed right not matter what Country..which means it´s PEDOPHILE..so try harder..Pedo is Sexual Attraction to UNDERDEVELOPMENT Childrens..nice try..
    is this a law vs. biology fight? hm wonder who wins

Deleted
    coerced or consent??
    An exhaust is hard to resist.