Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBadass View Post
    He will find some way to blame it on us
    I think this is a given.

"The beer I picked up in Ogrimmar gave me a stomach flu and Garrosh escaped while I was taking a shit. This is all doing of your horde, leave the vale and never come back!"

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    He'll just be the same judgemental asshole he always has been. The Pandaren had no right to claim Garrosh as their prisoner over the likes of Varian and they most certainly didn't suffer the most under his tyranny. That title belong to the people of Theramore who we only recently found he had kept enslaved in Orgrimmar. Children n' all.
    He'll find a way to sidestep it and turn the blame elsewhere. For all his abilities and the order he built, he's a coward and incapable of being wrong.
    Butts.

Thrall should go up to Varian and say "I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO" Doom hammer has a 100% success in reforming criminals. They die and don't commit further crimes. GJ VARIAN GJ

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Before I actually comment...

wat.

Anyway, his "excuse" will probably be the very reasonable one of "I couldn't count on a fucking time traveling dragon coming to save him."
    I lol'd. In regards to the JFK thing, I was pretty wasted. I have no idea what I was trying to get at.

10+ Year Old Account
    Taran Zhu is the new scapegoat. You dare and stand up to the internet WoW community. You get labeled as a bad character.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

As long as it's not an excuse for the shado-pandas to come with us to Draenor, I don't give a damn.

I always thought his fake accent and hypocritical asshole of an attitude were irritating.
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelkath View Post
    As long as it's not an excuse for the shado-pandas to come with us to Draenor, I don't give a damn.

I always thought his fake accent and hypocritical asshole of an attitude were irritating.
    How is he hypocritical?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    How is he hypocritical?
    "These invaders are filled with hate for each other" (or something along those lines)

Shado-Pan Monastery.

Deleted
    Probably be our fault

Deleted
    Am I the only one who actually likes Taran Zhu?

Quote Originally Posted by Viking Iconja View Post
    Am I the only one who actually likes Taran Zhu?
    Please explain why you like him. Because frankly I don't see why people do. He felt like a joke the entire expansion to me.

I could imagine him shaking his fist and saying "Ooooh you darn invaders! I'll get you next time!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    How is he hypocritical?
    He blames the Horde and Alliance for the Sha, and yet when we meet him in Shado-Pan Monastery it's him that's possessed by the Sha. That's the definition of hypocrisy. He's an arrogant asshole that blames others for his own mistakes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    He blames the Horde and Alliance for the Sha, and yet when we meet him in Shado-Pan Monastery it's him that's possessed by the Sha. That's the definition of hypocrisy. He's an arrogant asshole that blames others for his own mistakes.
    Taking things out of context. He himself made a big mistake. But do we own up to causing the Sha? Nope, we just focus on our own war. Taran Zhu is not hypocritical. Xenophobic and prideful maybe but I think we already know someone that has the same qualities.

Warrior-Magi

Maybe he dies when Garrosh escapes

10+ Year Old Account
    That's hardly his mistake alone, and it's one he rectified pretty quickly.

He wasn't wrong that it was our actions that unleashed the sha.

Also, had he not stepped in, Thrall and Varian would have very likely come to blows, and Garrosh would have gone strolling out of Orgrimmar a free man then and there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    That's hardly his mistake alone, and it's one he rectified pretty quickly.
    Yes, it is. For the leader of an order founded to defend against the Sha, he gave the worst example ever. He should lead by example, he can't be allowed to preach things he can't even commit to himself. It's okay for strangers to make mistakes since they don't know the Sha, but he should be fully aware of the dangers and yet it's him and not us that makes the biggest mistake and gets possessed.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Mercury View Post
    Yes, because this is ALL his fault.

And if something sent him back in time it probably could get him free without much trouble.
    Well, okay, fair enough, this ONE THING wasn't Taran-Zhu's fault.
    But the rest of the expansion's worth of whining, two faced bitching and hypocritical bullshit are his to command.
    Yeah, fuck Taran-Zhu, hope Garrosh finishes the job and cleaves the fucker in twain before he jailbreaks to Draenor to join with the GLORIOUS PURE-BLOODED IRON HORDE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    He should yell something like:
    "I HEV FEHLD, TEH EMPRAH !!! I HAV LOST TOO MANY BATHULPANDAS TO THIS CHAOS"

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it is. For the leader of an order founded to defend against the Sha, he gave the worst example ever. He should lead by example, he can't be allowed to preach things he can't even commit to himself. It's okay for strangers to make mistakes since they don't know the Sha, but he should be fully aware of the dangers and yet it's him and not us that makes the biggest mistake and gets possessed.
    The sha manifested more strongly than they had ever seen, due to the war between the Alliance and the Horde. Jesus Christ would have been caught unawares.

I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one that couldn't stand Taran and his whiny hypocritical preaching. I don't think there's ever been a single character in the game that I've wanted to kill more than him. And as a Garrosh supporter, I sincerely hope he'll kill Taran on his way out.