10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    @everyone else:

Run UBRS and LBRS. If Cata and MoP heroics have taught us anything, a revamp means gear will be replaced and removed. Now is the time to farm those two instances on any of your toons before WoD hits.
    I want to be possitive and think that these time Blizzard will add the old versions to the caves (wow... i forgot the name of the caves in Tanaris O.o )

10+ Year Old Account
    Caverns of Time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    Caverns of Time.
    Oh thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    (Can't post links yet - Horseman's Helm xmog)

Not an original set by me, I just absolutely love it and it seems to be in season (or soon to be).
    I know the armor is Hateful set right? But my (probably stupid) question is what is the belt and weapon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    I want to be possitive and think that these time Blizzard will add the old versions to the caves (wow... i forgot the name of the caves in Tanaris O.o )
    I wish. But they haven't been good at keeping stuff like that around. The CoT stuff was the Outlands access location.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    My current paladin transmog. I still want the shoulders from SSC, but i'm having no luck!

EDIT: On the screenshot it seems like the weapon and helm are not matching together, but in fact...in game - they look fantastic!
    Just the shield has a green thingy in it...which bugs me :/

Last edited by mmoc63996c388d; 2013-11-12 at 02:16 PM.

@everyone else:

Run UBRS and LBRS. If Cata and MoP heroics have taught us anything, a revamp means gear will be replaced and removed. Now is the time to farm those two instances on any of your toons before WoD hits.
    Any gear we should be on the lookout for especially?

Doldoc:

There's a yellow shield from the Shattered Sun rep you could get. http://www.wowhead.com/item=34675#.
    Blue glowing gem instead of green.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    Any gear we should be on the lookout for especially?
    This Polearm Maybe
    or this sword.

Hey can anyone suggest a Main Hand + Shield combo for my Prot Paladin's transmog? http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Cerf/advanced

I like the combo I have no but for Holy spec not for Prot.

I was thinking maybe http://www.wowhead.com/item=45076 + http://www.wowhead.com/item=40475?

(It was way too large when I directly added it, so I'm linking it >.> )
    MOD EDIT: Fixed that for you.

I haven't collected it all yet, and I'm still thinking I might use it on my DK instead, but here's my paladins transmog...
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2013-11-14 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post
    i.imgur.com/HREq9DI.jpg
    (It was way too large when I directly added it, so I'm linking it >.> )
    MOD EDIT: Fixed that for you.

I haven't collected it all yet, and I'm still thinking I might use it on my DK instead, but here's my paladins transmog...

I LOVE this. I know parts of it are Immolation but can I get an item list? It's gorgeous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Healarity View Post
    I LOVE this. I know parts of it are Immolation but can I get an item list? It's gorgeous.
    Is full immolation set without the chest piece (those are the pants that you can never see) with the sunreaver tabard :P

I like to the same with the normal mode one using the Keppers of Time tabard

Can't post links yet. If someone is kind enough to fix this for me, you're awesome and thank you.

i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg484/ShadowIzzy/WoW/WoWScrnShot_111413_211206.jpg?t=1384481872

Quote Originally Posted by Issari View Post
    Can't post links yet. If someone is kind enough to fix this for me, you're awesome and thank you.

i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg484/ShadowIzzy/WoW/WoWScrnShot_111413_211206.jpg?t=1384481872

10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone still has the LFR Tier 13 set, this mace and this shield look pretty perfect with it. I was going to use the set then found I don't have the legs and boots (thought I did no idea what happened).

these look amazing

Hi all, wanted to take shot at a mog and was looking for maybe some constructive criticism.

w w w.wowhead.com/compare?items=16955:16952:24992.-18:86659:32529:10389.1335:10385.1326:22995:42369:50470#

can't post links yet so I broke up the URL.

Thanks for any advice/commentary :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Healarity View Post

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...26:71465:71413
    Here's the item comparison as well, although someone else already pointed the set out

10+ Year Old Account
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/11/14/di...coming-to-wow/

This is very, very important to read. Please do encourage Blizzard to bring this into WoW. The possibilities of this would be amazing in WoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    They mentioned that at Blizzcon, although they said (then) that it wasn't going to be ready for WoD's launch. I can see them adding it in a patch, say 6.1 or 6.2 as a big new feature and getting the most bang for their dev buck that way.

Either way, thank god they're working on it at all. A whole new expansion of crap to collect and I'm seriously out of space as I'm sure most are as well.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Paladin

Look. We already gave you guys Ashbringer. Isn’t that enough?