Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Maybe they will get rid of their biggest sin now.

- - - Updated - - -

Bastards deserved it all.
    Now we're talking.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Just because? I like your style.
    The grew used to their pathetic misserable lives, filled with vanity and gluttony. Its the most beautifull of sights to see such wretches broken.

Deleted
    Bastards deserved it all.
    yes if you consider all the shit we have killed with not even 1 panda to help save the world !

Deleted
    The grew used to their pathetic misserable lives, filled with vanity and gluttony. Its the most beautifull of sights to see such wretches broken.
    I cheered when garrosh axed taran and forever corrupted their secret promised land.
    Next time you fight with the horde

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    Their entire continent almost got laid to waste, and the most sacred lands known to their people have been destroyed, including, you know, the magical waters they rely on to grow their food.
    Plus, Horde were Garrosh's allies, and Alliance his well-known enemies. The Pandaren had nothing to do at all with their conflicts, still a crazy amount of shit have been thrown on their faces. Well, regardless if the bastards deserved it, like Verdugo suggested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

what do you expect hes the badass of a place that must not feel evil feelings etc! its like a Mormon gangster. Its hardly intimidating.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I cheered when garrosh axed taran and forever corrupted their secret promised land.
    Next time you fight with the horde
    Its not forever, they sprinkled some magical sparkly dust and shit and everything will grow back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnkie View Post
    what do you expect hes the badass of a place that must not feel evil feelings etc! its like a Mormon gangster. Its hardly intimidating.
    That for sure, with that flabby belly of his.

10+ Year Old Account
    More like Taran Poo.

Heh.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean the vain and gluttonous society that spent every hundred years fending off thousands of bloodthirsty flying bugs?
    Last edited by Abstieg; 2013-11-14 at 07:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    I have to agree the feeling that pandaren gave, which sometimes seriously annoyed me, was the feeling that they were watching at you and, you know, not that they were that pissed about the war at all...but just looking at you and thinking "we're better than you, our way of life is the best", while in fact they lived in the delusion that negative emotions didn't exist, instead of learning to master them. And when we learned that the Sha of Pride remained unchained all the fucking time. Not much of a surprise, in the end.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Deleted
    Its not forever, they sprinkled some magical sparkly dust and shit and everything will grow back.
    I'd like to think not. But judging by how mop has told us the story so far I'm guessing a couple of noodles and everyone's happy and cured.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chadadams14 View Post
    More like Taran Poo.

Heh.
    Oh yeah!!!!! This is what I was looking for!!!!

Taran Zhu ultimately caused all the events in WoD. If only he had just executed Garrosh in SoO, he wouldn't have escaped and time traveled to Draenor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Taran Zhu ultimately caused all the events in WoD. If only he had just executed Garrosh in SoO, he wouldn't have escaped and time traveled to Draenor
    He had as good a chance at executing Garrosh there as Thrall and Varian did of shaking hands and making a logical decision as to who should do it. His option was the only one that would have broken the tension there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    If Varian would have let Thrall execute Garrosh, we wouldn't have had this problem by the beginning.

Aside from his introduction all I remember of Taran Zhu is seeing him bleeding.

If Varian would have let Thrall execute Garrosh, we wouldn't have had this problem by the beginning.
    Moral of the story: When you want to kill someone, dont talk about it and fucking do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moral of the story: When you want to kill someone, dont talk about it and fucking do it.
    But Varian would have showed up in the last moment regardless. I guess the only way was to kill Varian and then Garrosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    But Varian would have showed up in the last moment regardless. I guess the only way was to kill Varian and then Garrosh.
    That sounds acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkie View Post
    Lmao @ the image of a Mormon gangster
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun